17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

They are selling for more than they sold it to me so for them why not make more of a profit.

Also a car and a PSL is very different!!

2. Jerseyboyisback

I wonder if they sold any PSL or tickets in general today???

3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

This move in no way makes our team better---it is a distraction and I credit Sanchez for what he said today---basically he said he does not want to come off the field or split time.

In keeping with the thread this was a BS MOVE DONE TO GRAB THE BACK PAGE AND SELL TICKETS,
    This is the last thing we as Jet fans needed after last seasons debacle,,,all I can say is that had I not given up my season tickets last year I would have called the Jets today to express my displeasure with this BS Tebow trade and when I was done venting I would have dropped my tickets on the spot .
    Sadly I lose more faith in Tanny and company with each passing day.

4. JetsSec337Lot13B

Yes but you made it a hell of a lot more entertaining.

5. JetsSec337Lot13B

Posted on Jetsinsider.com

In May, the NY Jets will contact all current upper deck season ticketholders who have renewed their season tickets.

Uppper Deck Season Ticket holders will be contacted according to your seniority and the section you're in, then you'll have an opportunity to go online and see what's available.

If there are any seats you see that you like better, then you'll be able to move up. We're doing this so that we don't have people moving and then wanting to move again and again.

This will be the first time ever, Jets fans in Upper Deck will be able to see on-line the seats available for sale in Upper Deck and select according to their particular needs.

There will be a short window of opportunity to do this. So keep your eyes and ears open so as soon as you are elgibile you can review the on-line inventory and if better seats are available act quick to upgrade.

6. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

if the tix arent dropping in price. im not moving.im in the $95 seats closest $105.and im not adding ANOTHER $600 to the invoice.sorry aint doing it.

$600 leads to $1000

7. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

But you did not answer the question are you going to renew or not? :sad:

8. Jerseyboyisback

true and 1000 leads to 1250 and psl lol

If i had upper deck I would hold out and then renew later on. I dont think tebow is going to sell tickets sorry!!

Let them come to you with better seats cause once they have your money they dont care!! There are ticket brokers who have thousands of tickets who get priority over a family guy with 4 tickets for 20 years.

If I could get out of PSL and be done I would. This team is going no one anytime soon I honestly think gotten worse and going very down hill. If i was revis or a good player I would want to be traded!

#13648 Jerseyboyisback, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  9. championjets69

I have UD front row seats & ask them to move me more towards the middle of the field in the front row & so far have heard zero back from them so I think the whole thing is another BS campaign by the NYJs :sad:

10. Jerseyboyisback

I would be very happy If I were you. Keep paying your invoice dont give those seats up!! First row uppers is very good and you dont have to pay a PSL, Im sure you can can for face for the games you cant go to!!

Dont get rid of those seats!!

11. 17a_tailgater

If I didn't have 6 seats on the aisle 3 rows up I would hold out too. But it would be very difficult to get 6 together on the aisle in late july

12. JetsSec337Lot13B

I'm trying for that but 3 in a row.

13. Jerseyboyisback

If you guys have aisle seats or 3 seats low row lower than 10 keep them if you really want row 1 good luck. But dont see that happening. If you dont like your seats and could care less if you have them next year then cancle them and make them upgrade you to something good if not watch from tv. With tebow now i want out this franchise is going the wrong way fast and did not address major issues. I will admit im in a bad situation i have 4 sets of 4 llez psl. 1 set row 7 aisle i can sell for over face other set row 20 will most likely go for under. Problem is trying to find a market or people who want them. The giants have a great thing on there webiste we dont.

14. 17a_tailgater

Giants are sold out. We are not. U are in competition with the Jets Ticket Office and other 3rd party ticket offices stuck with these tix

15. championjets69

Well all my leaser's reupped so I will be a STH 1 more year anyway :jets:

16. championjets69

Yes to what U posted but more towards the middle would be even better right? :sad:

17. Jerseyboyisback

If you have to move back 3 rows to get middle of field no way in hell.

Think about it this way if you move to mid field:

I think you will have to pay more a ticket, if that is the case and the jets tank this year with tebow cause I think it will happen, All fans will cheer for him to start and he will and we go down hill and big name guys in there prime like revis ask to be traded cause we are taking steps back just to sell tickets.

From what I heard upper deck is impossible to sell for face if you can not attend the game, I do not know how many games you go to but if you cant make the money back even row 1 50 yard line why put more money into it??

All and all i would keep your seats!

Good luck in your seat selection!!

18. championjets69

U missed my earlier post that any swap of seats would have too be again in the FR

These days I lease out the tix & have not yet attended a game @ the new stadium

Well Tebow or not the fans that lease my seats all reupped with me for the 2012 season & I sent in my renewal to the NYJs already :sad:

19. Jerseyboyisback

Oh gotcha now it makes sense do they pay face value? Thats your call if you can still move to first row and people buying your tickets will still buy then go for it but ask them as well

20. championjets69

Yes face value :jets: