17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

According to my Stubhub reports, someone sold a number of tickets in the Coaches Club for $11.00 on 07-05-10 to the Pats game. The next lowest price available is $950.00.

That's gonna leave a mark.

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

3. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Maybe the seller bought them back, because they were sold elsewhere or something.

4. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

I doubt somebody really sold 700 dollar face value seats for 11 dollars. I am sure some people are nice, but not that nice.

5. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Brokers will post listings for the best seats for like a buck or whatever, and then in the seat numbers it'll say "email-me, douchebaghotmailcom, formorelocations, anddeals"

Stubhub always cancels those but they're slow to do it

6. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

Thanks. I figured someone accidently typed in the wrong offer price and sold them low by mistake.

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Diggity, what games are you selling that you have access to sales? I have my second pre-season game for sale on declning price and wonder how ugly it will get before it is bought.

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Going to ask a actual new stadium question. Looking at the pictures from the mini practice it appears nearly everyone in first three rows of lower sideline is standing.

Is that cause the wall is so much lower in row one that people have to stand to look downfield or see over people standing on the sidelines of field or is it simply they were looking for autographs or something.

Was anyone at minicamp in those low rows who can tell me?

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

10. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

I was on the Jets side, row 1, on the 45 yard line. There is no reason to stand whatsoever. If people were standing, it was to (a) get up, (b) reach over the edge to shake hands, or (c) just on a whim. I can't remember any obstructions at all. Great seats, just a bit too level with the field for my taste.

I will say that by the sideline where the long, black scoreboard stretches, you cannot really reach down at all, since it is raised higher than the rest of the sideline due t that Coaches Club glass window thing. It kind of sucked for me, because as the players were going around high-fiving I wasn't close enough to reach down/out.

11. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

I never thought they would do that lol! I am still mad that the brokers probably own some of the best seats in the house. I really don't see brokers making money on seats with a PSL fee except the ones with a 2,500 PSL fee. But I guess time will tell! :breakdance:

12. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

If they do give us something like a hat with our section number on it do they usually ship that with our tickets?

13. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

Row,

Because I bought two extra seats in the UD, I have all of the games up for sale. For games I am intending to go to, I have my LLEZ seats priced high and don’t expect them to sell. If someone wants to by my seats to the Texans game for $300 per seat, they are gone. I’ll just sit in the UD seats.

My quick analysis of sales as of July 23, 2010.
    1. Giants – for a preseason game, prices are holding up pretty well. Everyone wants to see the new stadium.
    2. Redskins – bloodbath. If you can get anything close to FV, it will be a miracle. Since we are going to the game, I am not too worried.
    3. Ravens, Pats, and Vikings – seats are selling for more than FV. While nobody will get rich (unless they have great seats – Front Row), nobody will be hurt much.
    4. Thanksgiving Game – wildcard – sales prices all over the map. There will definitely be a lot of supply, but demand seems high as well.
    5. Later games – too early to tell how they will sell b/c there isn’t much volume. Packers games selling for more than FV, but not enough to cover the PSL portion. Expect the Bills game will not sell well.

14. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I am with you, problem is hands down 100% I want to be in my good seats for Jets/Giants and Ravens. The problem they are the best to sell and I am not selling. I am selling Pats, but unlike last year when it was opening day this is a game just six days after big game and I see alot of people selling. I am selling just as it is a pain to do two games in one week with little kids.

The late night Monday Night Game, Holloween, New Years weekend are funky games to sel as lots of people are selling just cause they can't make it.

I am also going to most likely be in my seats for Texas and Dolphins. Nice middle of the day Sunday games perfect for tailgating and not on a holiday. They also for some reason have bad re-sale. I can see Texas but Miami? I know they are not what they used to be, but come one why are tickets to that so cheap? That game went for a lot of bucks last year.

The Buff game at end of year is ultimate wild card. Unless Jets are in a do or die situation it will be a totally worthless game. However, chance it could be to make play-offs and be worth a lot, as long as it is not zero like last year for the Jan game.

Other than first few rows Mezz A looks like hard seats to sell. They are going for less than the LLEZ seats with a 2.5k psl.

I have lots of buddies I know who split tickets with friends who bought their own PSLs in new stadium. To me those people have not been going to all ten games and have no experience selling seats, pricing will be koo koo this year.

I know I am not supposed to talk about ticket sales, but I know a lot of people with two upstairs and two downstairs who plan on selling their PSL seats for the big games to cover PSL cost. I dumped my UD as I had four seats last year and one pre-season game alone cost me $450 which makes me sick.

15. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

16. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

To see completed sales just initiate a new listing and on the 2nd or 3rd step they'll show you all the past sales for that event

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

wow in those pictures coaches club is pretty high up in front row. Kinda cool but kinda weird.

18. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

The Baltimore Ravens, who had a strong 2009 season, have home game tickets on sale today. Both the San Francisco 49ers and the Cleveland Browns have tickets for their home games among the Saturday morning onsales. Both teams failed to reach the playoffs in 2009, and hope to experience greater success in their 2010 campaigns.

"Onsales" is a ticketing industry term describing when tickets initially go on sale to the general public. Each week, tickets are released by promoters, venues and others to dozens of events.

So ravens which has PSLs is still selling individual games. Anyone want to do a roadtrip good weekend to buy tickets at face from team themselves.

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest