17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I'm a fan of the Grasshopper Also, a couple of miles north on 501 (Washington Ave) in Carlstadt. Irish/ American food. We go there after most games, and watched the away playoff games there too. Sports bar type, with dining area. Food's a great value - good burgers, good specials, full 20 oz pints - no BS 11 oz glasses. Can't go wrong.

#7161 LogeSection2RowJ, May 20, 2010
    Last edited: May 20, 2010
  2. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

One thing to remember: Many who have yellow and maybe even green passes who park in an orange lot will be doing that to be with many of us. That's what will happen in my tailgate group.

They'll be the ones who aren't playing along with this bullshit caste system Woody is forcing upon us, and are not abandoning their friends even though Woody and the Jets want them to. They might be giving up great parking spots to keep their tailgate groups together, so let's not blame them for this.

Now, if you see Woody's helicopter in an orange lot, KEY IT.

3. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i would never key a car period. second these yellow taggers are mostly low seniority people who where forced into a PSL.

green parking on the other hand are just scum to me.
    if these people would have just bought stood fast like the rest and maybe bought a $7,500 and under PSL there would have been drastic price cuts.and most will be buying these from brokers.

4. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

5. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

aarrgh...I was hoping to avoid renting a car....but i guess it's inevitable.

thanks for the suggestions guys.

It's either rent a car....or eat the tumbleweeds crossing the turnpike.

6. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

They have these in Jersey, ya know:

[​IMG]

7. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

people take cabs...just for a Burger King run?

8. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Are you down here on business, or are you coming down when the Jets play??

9. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

watching the Jets play is my business....so i guess "both".

10. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

If they are hungry enough. :smile:

11. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Okay, my tour is set up for tomorrow. I'm going to go early and cruise around a bit before and maybe even after, just to get a feel for the changes in parking lots and entry/exit points. I have an "appointment" (gee... I wonder why?) so this ought to be interesting.

I was in sales for 30 years, but don't worry, I won't take too much advantage of the sales rep's youth and inexperience as they try to work me. Sorry fellas, my dig camera is on the fritz!

12. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

It opens on mine, I had trouble finding anywhere before this that listed the row numbers and seat numbers and gave the row configurations. The TC corners in particluar are kooky with added seats, moving up in a weird triangle with a lower entrance popping up. The Jets chart makes it very hard to pick out seats in some sections. Also I never knew the number of seats in all the rows. An aisle seat in a row with 13 seats is a lot better than an aisle seat in a row with 26 seats as in the 26 seat aisle you have to get up trice as often.

13. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I guess I better budget for cab fare then......fuck.

Sorry for muddling up your Stadium thread, fellas....

14. 17a_tailgater

truthfully not much around your hotel.but here is your itinerary
    a)take a cab to harolds for dinner friday night after you land and get settled into your hotel http://haroldsnydelilyndhurst.com/
    b)visit your relatives who live nearby during the day.at night me you and scotlandjet shall eat with our families at Medival Times http://www.medievaltimes.com/home.aspx
    c)sunday wake up eat breakfast at the sheraton then take there free shuttle to the secacus train station.and then take that to penn station in the city. take the wife to soho for shoppping,times square for a broadway play.
    http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/area/transportation.html?propertyID=151.make sure to stop in a local pub to catch some nfl games will eating lunch and drinking beer.
    D) eat a nice breakfast lounge in the pool area for 3pm i will be picking you up from your hotel for a tailgate party to be followed by monday night football the jets destroying brett favre and the vikings
    e) hurry up and get the fuck out of the country for who knows what we might have done the day & night before.....

15. 17a_tailgater

bring a map of the parking lots.your gonna need it.also it does help.

16. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

excellent itinerary.

However, my wife is staying home.....I'm flying out with my dad. I didn't want to go see any broadway plays...so leaving her at home was vital.

I'm going to need to purchase a jersey...preferably a Kyle Wilson.....where do you buy these out in Jersey?

hahahaha...Medieval Times!

silence....of the laaaambs!
    [​IMG]

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Jets PSL sales reminds me of the scene in the show Californication where the hot sales rep is trying to sell him a porsche and during test drive she goes what do I need to close the sale today, he looks down at his crotch and she tells him to pull into an alley and fucks the shit out of him and he buys the Porcshe.

18. 17a_tailgater

christie upton????
    [​IMG]

19. 17a_tailgater

20. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

If I wind up buying a PSL from Christie tomorrow, you know what happened.