17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

That was before the hard core tailgater has to park out there.

2. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

There are more spots to setup the canopy's then your pictured showed. Lots of dead spots, at least last year. I hope the service road is still there, its a hard right before you head towards the west side of the Izod. That's the way to get out fast

3. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

4. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Received another email just now to "Meet Your Seats." It's for this weekend. Nice of them to provide such advanced notice. I put down 10AM on Friday and waiting for a confirmation.

This will give me a chance to see my seats, check out the parking lot, and BLAST management over the parking situation.

You don't have to wait for the 2010 football season to start to get a look at your new stadium. You and your guests are cordially invited to the New Jets Stadium this weekend to sit in your seats for the very first time. You can choose from the following available times:

Friday, May 21 from 10:00am to 4:00pm
    Saturday, May 22 from 10:00am to 4:00pm
    Sunday, May 23 from 10:00am to 3:00pm
    To reserve your spot for this weekend's free seat preview, visit www.newjetsstadium.com/seatpreview and complete the online RSVP form. Previews take place hourly and we have limited capacity for each timeslot, so RSVP today.

If you have any questions, please call us at (973) 549-4585 or send an email to newjetsstadium@newyorkjets.com. We're looking forward to introducing you to your seats this weekend!

5. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

227 I feel extremely sad for the seats that do not have owners, please at least sit in one or two seats with no owners, kinda like throwing the ugly girl at a wedding without a date a pithy dance.

6. Section 227. Row 5

I'm interested in seeing if there are any new deals debuting this weekend. What could be next? Buy a PSL and receive free parking for two years? Don't have to pay for preseason games for two years? Even lower PSL and/or ticket prices?

Hey, you never know. They're almost into June now. This is going to get VERY interesting now. But mainly, I want to check out this cockamamie parking situation for myself. What a fucking fiasco this has become.

And I'm almost considering approaching them with, "What if I want out now because I'm upset over the parking and the fact that there are empty seats in the Uppers and with my seniority, I still don't get to move down. No seat reallocation. It's the final straw for me. If I want out now, how do I get a refund for what I paid in so far?" Oh, this ought to be an interesting morning!

7. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Look, the Suites come with a GFE at every game

8. Section 227. Row 5

Thanks for combining the two maps, rgoltsch. Now we've got something to work with and the conversations make much more sense. Lot 26 doesn't look all that bad if I can't get into D.

In fact, I printed it out and will take it with me on Friday for the recon.

#7128 Section 227. Row 5, May 19, 2010
    Last edited: May 19, 2010
  9. 17a_tailgater

i feel to get a grass spot in lot b you have to be 5 hours early ever game.also it is very hard for guests to find and get into lot b if they come 3 hours prior.in lots 26 27 & 28 people could always park a bit away and still hang at your tailgate.

10. cuty suzuki

cuty suzuki Member

Someone said that for those prices you should get a blowjob:smile:

11. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

That's exactly what I'm thinking. Lot B access will be insane since even the lucky yellow ticket holders will look to park there, and if they close the lot, where will others be able to drive to? You have to think about all the members of your party, not just the early settlers.

If later folks are frozen out, how can they carry over coolers or tables/chairs over rt. 120? Not happening. Just another reason why this scenario blows.

12. Section 227. Row 5

My wife is not handling this parking thing very well. She's pissed, to say the least. When I told her the Upper Deckers have to park further out she right away said, "Oh, is that our punishment for not buying a PSL?" I mean, I didn't put those words in here mouth either. Just a natural reaction.

Fuck you, Woody Johnson.

P/S: These inept assholes can't even send out a tour confirmation in a timely manor without making a fucking fiasco out of it. All I did was respond immediately to the email and request 10AM, and so far, no "confirmation." Fuck these clowns.

13. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Trading Lots B with K would make plenty of sense. Believe me, there will be A LOT of yellows who'd park in K anyway even if it is orange.

The stupid fucks should realize that. While K looks far away, at least that gives orange parkers some more spots on the correct side of the stadium so older folks won't have to deal with so many stairs and walkways.

Just looking at the map it's obvious. B and D would both be next to each other, and be yellow. K joins the other orange lots on the outskirts but also provides some more west side parking that has access to route 3.

I think their biggest miscalculation is how many yellows will flock to the orange lots to maintain their tailgate party groups. That being the case there simply is not enough orange areas. The swap of B and K would help that because I think it'll be a clusterfuck the first couple of games with most orange lots packed, and empty areas in the other lots.

I'll send this idea to the idiots in Florham Park.

14. Section 227. Row 5

I'm not even going to count on Lot B. They'll be shutting that thing down 4 hours before gametime and waving traffic off onto Rte. 120. Fugghedaboutit.

Oh... the good old days. Slip one of the attendants a 5-spot and you're in Stadium Club Parking thirty feet away from Gate C.

15. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

^^^^

Makes sense to me and it's very logical, so that is the problem.

The Jets would not make a logical decision at this point.

16. 17a_tailgater

[​IMG]

you guys are forgetting ONE logical aspect of the whole SCHEME....we as upper ticket holders arent even allowed on the roads inside the main parking lots. that is what the jets are counting on making things speed up,in & out.

exit 18w of the turnpike pours right into the IZOD center.
    route 17 & route 120 south go into parking lot P
    if you continue down route 120 south you have to go into Lot B
    route 3 west/east,16w we are shuffled directly around the Izod center
    route 120 north is directed in to the parking garage

we can not even drive on Woody's new roads let along park in his tree lined new parking lots.

17. Section 227. Row 5

I hear you, but no one on the Jets team has exhibited common sense throughout the entire process. Why fucking start now?

The stupid fucks should realize it and probably do, it's just that they don't give a shit. Older folks don't matter. They know exactly who they are fucking... older STHers with enough seniority to get into the Uppers. Who cares if the old-timers have to deal with stairs and walking? Fuck them.

It's obvious you are correct, but that would require some fucking thiniking and consderation on the part of the Jets, something they buried in the dust of that wonderful stadium they are demolishing. Stupid fucks.

Our plan should be for aLL UPPER DECKERS TO UNITE and get to the first games of the season nice and early and HOG UP all of Lot B, 26, 27 and 29. Then let the fucking PSLers who want to tailgate in orange go fuck themselves as the lots are full and the attendants send them fucking packing up 120, driving around in circles looking for a place to tailgate and finally winding up 14 miles north in Saddle River in Lot P.

In order for a good idea such as yours to take, it has to be conveyed to someone of intelligence who actually gives a shit or two. Don't mind me fellas, I'm on one of my Fuck You Woody Johnso rants today. I can't even get a simple "yes" to my request to go Friday morning at 10AM, even though I sent it in 5 fucking minutes after the email arrived.

18. Section 227. Row 5

I was wondering how the gustappos were going to work that. Make the Upper Deckers cruise the fuck around until they get good and tired of trying to figure out how the fuck to get into a parking spot. Get them so frustrated and confused that they wind up in Lot P. I can see huge signs saying "Upper Deck Parking - Follow Orange Signs"... then you eventually wind up in Lot P after chasing the signs for 20 minutes.

19. 17a_tailgater

20. Section 227. Row 5

When I told my wife I plan on giving them an ear full when I go on Friday, she just said, "Yeah... some 18-year old kid who they hired for $8.50 an hour is really going to know what you're talking about?"

I can't fucking win. We are so fucked it's incredible. We should all be walking the fuck away.