17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. JetsSec337Lot13B

I think we should all call up tomorrow asking for refunds on our upper deck 2010 seats. Probably won't give it to us but why not raise a little hell?

2. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for my chance right before the season starts to buy PSL location seats without buying a PSL, without buying any preseason games, and now thinking I'll also get free parking thrown in. I like my odds

3. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

The most screwed up part of the parking situation is this. Those of us in the upper deck have no access to the clubs and restaurants. So we HAVE to tailgate. The club seat people with all the prime tailgating parking spaces will not be tailgating because they have access to the clubs. What is the point of tailgating if you have club access??? This parking situation is ass backwards. Horrible. I feel like cancelling my season tickets. This is going to be one miserable season.

4. asbcheeks

asbcheeks Member

Add me to the list of folks considering asking for a refund on their tickets. Absolutely outrageous. 27,000 upper deckers get essentially TWO lots and a parking deck?

5. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

my new tailgate in Lot B

6. 17a_tailgater

more Lot B shots

7. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Didn't I tell you guys how much of a cheap-ass greedy bitch Woody is?

I got the dvd w/ a PPass in it too. I actually lol'd when I opened it and just SMH....is this the main reason they "held on" to the whole parking situation?
    To use it as a ploy?...what a bitch slap in the face

8. 17a_tailgater

exactly.
    they use everything as a selling ploy

9. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Where is the area to cross the road from either D or B?

10. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Bottom line, nice train to game

Bus is still running from port

$20 bucks to park at Secacus junction and five minute train ride to stadium

Carpool

Get there early and get a good UD parking spot

Go on craigslist or ebay and buy a PSL or Coach Parking sticker.

Plentry of hotels and lots nearby stadium will let you park and then do a shuttle bus to stadium.

It is a business, the $95 dollar ticket holders want to bring monster SUVs and Trucks set up huge tents and take up half the parking lot and leave it a mess for the Jets to clean up and have access to portapottys. I get it, I love it, but if you owned the jets which would you rather have the guy in club who spends $35 to park, comes right into stadium and eats hugely overpriced food and ten dollar beers or the beer belly buys doing keg stands and taking dumps in the parking lot.

I personally want to hang with the beer belly guys, but if I owned the place I would rather have the rich idiots come who don't make a mess and spends tons of moneys.

I don't know why people are suprised that you can't build a new stadium for 1.7 billion and still keep UD tickets at $75 bucks a game with $20 dollar parking. I understand their anger cause it sucks, but what is the suprise.

PSL people are more likely to take train so since UD parking sucks they will be selling there passes on ebay left and right for around $100-300 above face. They are the idiots who dropped 40k on a PSL and if you are in the UD if you can sit there PSL free and get a PSL parking permit for like $400 on ebay you should be the happy one.

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

When you only had paid the $500 you were entitled for a refund as the $500 deposit is fully refundable. When you paid off the balance for your season tickets you bought them it is not refundable. That is why they sprung this after you had to pay in full.

12. MurrellMartin

I think Clubs/Suites are more likely to take the train. PSL holders, especially in the 4K-10K range, are mostly diehard fans with slightly better situations or jobs than the Upper Deckers.

I think E should be for PSL holders, D AND B for Upper Deck, and Clubs should be kept to only 2 lots, personally. Those 3 lots will be pretty empty I think.

13. 17a_tailgater

cross what road? the road between B & D to the izod or B&D to the stadium?

the cattle walk from the Izod separates the B & D Lots

14. MurrellMartin

Cross the road from B&D to the Stadium. There is a road, a small one, but a road, in which cars will be coming through all day.

15. 17a_tailgater

ha ha i just noticed the extra 2 lots behind the izod for the upper people arent even labeled with a letter yet.... ha ha

LAND OF THE LOST trademark it now

16. 309'em

309'em Member

I can imagine that the stands will be pretty empty at kickoff thanks to this idiotic plan since it will take so long for UD'ers to get into our new enhanced fan experience home...another embarrassment for the Jets.

Looks like lot P for us since we have to head back towards NY and always try avoid the insufferable GWB.

17. 17a_tailgater

that road that runs along side of the railroad.

coming from route 3 it runs between Lots E (club) and Lot D (PSL)and its a designated road for them only. no orange passes allowed to drive down it.
    (Look at the top of this picture.it runs under the white tresssle)
    [​IMG]

18. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Will that be any different than every other home game? The stands are always empty at kickoff and it's always been an embarrassment.

19. 17a_tailgater

coming from the other way that road leads to a ramp that can go either over an overpass to the izod parking lots or to the bud light corner and the racetrack. i do not know if they will allow us orange people to use it.

20. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

:breakdance::breakdance::breakdance::breakdance: