17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Lot P is totally unacceptable to me and a parking garage for a football stadium is a fucking joke. Parking garages work for shopping malls because everyone leaves at different times. For football games, one can just imagine the fistfights and road rage at the corners of the garage as people jockey for the single lane down.

As far as Lot P, to make a Pepsi Corner STH who lives south of the stadium (I don't fucking care if he IS an Upper Decker) park on the north side and walk all that distance from north to south is unconscionable. Then reverse it for the trip home.

It's almost like, if you designed a scenario in which you say to yourself, "What do I need to do to make this guy throw in the towel for good?", you couldn't come up with a better scenario. There is NOT ONE THING that is fucking convenient for me in the Pepsi Upper corner. If they intentionally want to drive me away for good, they're going about it in all the right ways.

What a bunch of assholes.

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

The jets color coded parking map I received in thE mail is not online yet.I just posted the link so u could see the lot letters.

3. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

There's a "List to know" section in the booklet they sent me. The first thing that it says is, "You will need a Pre-Paid Parking Permit to park at the Stadium."

The 2nd thing to know is, "Satellite Parking will no longer be available in Lyndhurst."

So, I'm gonna assume, if u show up with no parking pass, they'll direct u right out to the nearest highway and let u figure it out.

4. 17a_tailgater

What single announcement about this new stadium has been enjoyable?
    PSL
    Pushed back and higher upper decks with no psl but ticket increases?
    Parking fee increase
    parking format
    all these primetime home games

5. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I want to know which fucking Rhodes Scholar in the Jets organization decided that they'd let people select Upper Seats (knowing they'd be selecting them for convenience based upon getting in and out and in relation to where they live and which roads they travel) and then purposely delay the announcement of this cockamamie, fucked up, "Punishment Parking" scheme, knowing it would piss off literally THOUSANDS of loyal fans. Loyal fans who they've already hurt immensely by way of the fact that the Upper demographics are the oldest, most loyal ticketholder fanbase they've ever had in the entire history of this God-Almighty, Fucked Up franchise. Loyal fans who have been displaced from the Lowers and Mezz as well as the oldest of their fanbase. Loyal fans who filled the seats for decades even though the team was 1-15, playing in the rain, whatever.

Way to go, decision-makers. You guys are so fucking clueless it isn't even funny. Fuck your own family.... that's what it boils down to. I am really pissed.

6. JetsSec337Lot13B

I'm with you here. None of these lots work for me. Lot P is a mile away, lot B is walking around a goddamn train station and I refuse to park in IZOD. I was thinking of calling today to cancel my season tickets but I won't even waste my time. I"ll do this for a year, hope the Jets are doing this parking set up as a scare tactic to get people to buy PSLs and they change the set up in a year or I jump ship. That's the beauty of not buying a PSL. Next year 1/3 of the stadium disappears. If we had all of the furthest lots that fine but no lot K so our entire corner gets fucked royally is awful. Let her RIP but no wonder Woody's daughter wanted nothing to do w/ him.

7. JLJets

JLJets New Member

Age of Upper Deckers

By definition, people with older seniority dates got first choice at the Upper Level. From that, you might assume that the average age of those in the Upper Level will be greater than that of the other levels.

From the map, it looks like its almost a mile walk from Lot P to the stadium, especially if you're buried in Lot P and have to go to the opposite side of the stadium. I'm 60+ and walk regularly, however, not everyone my age does. This kind of walk could put some older UL fans over the edge (assumes Lot B is full early).

Nice treatment of their older, longest fans. A mile walk each way. Should be nice a cold rainy day.

8. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Not for anything but the PSL people got the shaft as well with this parking sitation. They still have to walk a ton and past the "suite" ticket holder cars to get into the stadium.

THis whole situation suck balls.

Is Lot P even in fuckin Jersey? Goddamn!

This note is for Woody. No matter where you make me park, I will tailgate. I will not spend a dollar (except for the occasional beer during the warm weather games) on food inside your stadium. Never have. Our grills will be cooking some great food somewhere, before and after the game. Good luck selling those PSL's. Douche!

9. JetsSec337Lot13B

I think this parking set up lasts for a year if that. This is the Jets last attempt at pushing PSLs. Now they try to scare us with lousy parking. Instead I think a lot of us might leave after 2010. Don't be surprised to see a club parking area and then a psl/upper deck shared area for the rest of the stadium in 2011 or maybe even late 2010 when they realize they may have to re-sell 27,000 upper deck seats.

10. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

I think they will do something about this parking situation because it looks like they've designated an awful lot of parking for the Club Seats. Aren't there more UD seats than Club Seats? I think eventually, they'll turn one of those CS lots into PSL seats and maybe...possibly...turn one of those PSL lots into UD/NPSL. We'll see what happens.

11. 17a_tailgater

there is also designated roads you can not enter in on if you do not have a green parking permit(suite or club psl's)

12. 17a_tailgater

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

#6832 17a_tailgater, May 10, 2010
    Last edited: May 10, 2010
  13. 17a_tailgater

parking for us losers

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

#6833 17a_tailgater, May 10, 2010
  14. 17a_tailgater

parking for club and suites cocksuckers

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

#6834 17a_tailgater, May 10, 2010
  15. 17a_tailgater

parking for the psl dickheads

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

16. JetsSec337Lot13B

Not sure if I should park in P or B. I usually take parkway from central NJ to route 3 and park in lot K. Now the Jets ruined that plan. I took 346 because 1. a lot of friends from 337 moved there and 2. convenience to leave the stadium.

17. 17a_tailgater

The bad. Thing about parking lot B is. The . Only. Entrance is by taking route. 120 south

18. JetsSec337Lot13B

Think I could call up and give back my uppers for this season? Fuck this front office.

19. jetsmets93

jetsmets93 Member

i know that the parking sucks for a lot of people especially those in jersey but for me its great... the lot i have always parked in is still available for me and i have always tailgated there... for ud sth from long island it isnt the worst cause the parking is right off the turnpike where we come from.

20. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

They couldn't even give us lot K those f*cking filthy c*ck suckers. Lot K isn't even near the stadium but it's where I've parked for years - easy entrance from Rt 3. When many of you fretted about the lots i wasn't concerned since the lot i wanted was far away and I figured I'd be General admission parking no matter what. SURPRISE. So, now what, we can't tailgate with our friends who did opt for PSL's We're segregated? What about those who were encouraged to get 2 PSL's and a few non? their two parking passes will be for separate lots? SHEER GENIUS.

There's no way this adds up seat/space-wise. It'll feel even worse when our lots are packed, and we have to walk past half empty other lots.

This needs to be a big news story. I can't believe it. I joked with my buddy that the parking was held back from the ticket invoice this year so they'd have our money since they new the real f*cking was to come and we couldn't back out. Unbelievable!

What morons. They create a system allowing for seniority to opt-out of a PSL, and then when the overpriced PSL's don't sell, the spoiled whiny brats do this to punish us as if we are cheapskates. The idiotic f*cking morons could have priced these PSL seats lower and a lot of us would have bitten the bullet to stay near where we were.

The Giants didn't do anything close to this!!! What else can you call this other than a childish attempt to force some more of us into PSL's? Click the link

http://www.nyg2010.com/ParkingMap.pdf

#6840 LogeSection2RowJ, May 10, 2010