17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

not at all .but this stadium doesnt have the area of the spirals where you had 4 options. 2 escalators and 2 seperate spirals.including all that area to lineup before going down with the gift shop and beer stands.everything is in the concourse and the area to those 2 escalators is tight.

2. 17a_tailgater

look closer in the top left of the end zone.

THOSE ARE PEOPLE
    [​IMG]

3. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Bottom line is:

The view from the upper deck isn't going to be as bad as we all feared. My theory has always been that the view is fine as long as someone is still behind YOU. ; )

What is disappointing, is what seems to be less ease-of-access, less shelter even in the concourse area, and less simple amenities with regards to a bar or lounge or weather-proof area, or something completely different than what we already had. We don't yet know what the finished product will be, but it's looking as if life in the upper deck of this "magnificent state of the art stadium" will be nothing special at all. At least up there it won't be. Just more expensive, and a little bit higher.

If I paid the Giants 5K PSL for an Upper Prime I sure would be pissed based on what I've been able to tell from my visit.

The Giants fans have yet to be allowed in, correct?

4. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Thanks man. Pepsi Corner rocks.

5. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Please tell me those people appear so small in your picture cause it was take your kids to work day.

6. Section 227. Row 5

Thanks for all the info and for taking the time, 17a. You da man. These stairs and open areas sound disturbing. I'm going to have to take the tour soon and check it all out for myself, then try and be ready if an upgrade by seniority should present itself.

7. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

It's a good thing he's wearing bright colors-

8. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

Has anyone receieved a ticket invoice in the mail yet?

I've also read here that the dealine is 4/15--which is crazy they usually give you til May.

They seem to be taking a long time to get the ticket invoices to us..

9. Section 227. Row 5

Hahahahaa.... the Giants are probably afraid to let people up there. The letdown and disappointment is going to be horrendous. 5K for nosebleeds in a wind tunnel, with shitty amenities and stairs to climb? Hahahahahaa.... I can just hear those hoity-toity Jints fans screaming bloody murder.

10. MadBacker Prime

They're due April 15th, that is correct.

11. Section 227. Row 5

I haven't received mine yet but 314 did yesterday:

12. 17a_tailgater

got mine by checking online.

also those people really do look that small

the next person to take the tour can they please take a picture of those stairs that lead from the concourse to the next staircase for the uppers. you will see what i mean when you get there.

13. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Got mine yesterday too. Don't like the 4/15 deadline but there is something new that seems nice - a four payment option. Payments made in 1/4's April, May, June and July.

Interesting there's no parking invoice yet though...

14. MadBacker Prime

That is interesting, I've never heard of that before.

Hey, at least the Jets are trying.

15. 17a_tailgater

i was told parking will be sent later when they have a better idea how many parking spots will be available

16. Section 227. Row 5

Bingo! There's the real reason, and it's not because "the Jets are trying." The Jets are trying allright, they're still trying to screw us and intimidate Upper Deckers into buying a PSL by using perceived Upper Deck General Admission parking as a negative. Everything revolves around selling thePSLs. Nothing revolves around customer satisfaction.

Quite clever, really. Hold off being forthcoming about where we'll park (and even including a price in the invoice) so that they can still use it in a sales pitch to try to convert every last holdout.

Hey, I look at it this way. The more guys that bail on the Upper Seats means the greater chance a lot of us have to get a slight upgrade.

Screw You, Woody Johnson.

17. 17a_tailgater

i have infromed my guy i want to sit in 342,341 or 340 only if its lower than row 11 and it doesnt have to be an aisle.

18. 17a_tailgater

anybody who took the tour,did you see the young hot intern who just started working there 3 months ago when you had to check in??? man she was cute but deadly. she was talking about PSL seats and how high the uppers are blah blah same routine that must be drilled into them.but i had all the answers for her.she even tried how i can transfer my uppers......well honey i already put the tix in my 7 year old sons name.i got them forever now.

i should have taken a picture of her.

19. Section 227. Row 5

Yeah, that was a smart move we all made over a year ago. I believe 314 and Champ did it also. That was the last time you could transfer.

20. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Yep they are in my G/sons name as of the last time we allowed to make the transfer