17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. that ahole

that ahole New Member

That explains why I haven't received their email yet. I'm 1991 seniority and I knew I should pick soon. I am anxious to put this shitty experience behind me. Looks like I have to wait almost 3 weeks. That's a nice vacation.

2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

That pretty much sums up what you'll feel like when it's all over.

"Oh great! I got my new seats!"

"But wait a minute, they're not as good as they were before... and they cost me more. WTF just happened here?"

3. coorslightcans

the more my brother in law has to wait the more pissed off hes getting. that and the fact that he knows when its our turn only shit seats will be left.

4. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

they are taking a 2 week non payed vacation no less.

besides the eagles are the only team in philly

5. jetsyoung

jetsyoung New Member

I am 3rd row in 123 on the aisle across from 124- '78 seniority - lowest row I could get for the $5k PSL's at the time.

6. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Great Seats!!

I'll be pretty close to you, I'm in row 8 on the isle.

7. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

I'm in row 7 on the aisle of the same section and measure 7'2". My wife is a fan of big hats with feathers.

See you there!

8. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Sucks. I missed the upgrade chance. They said tix were printed on friday so no deal for me until i get my tix in the mail. then i can upgrade.

oh whatever, it'll be my last year upstairs anyway..

go jets

328---row 23--MANGOLD

9. terps56

terps56 New Member

I know am in the minority on this issue, but I think it is too early to tell if the Jets are in big trouble. As of now, the PSL's are selling in the order expected. Free Uppers go first and we are now close to having only undesirable Uppers left. Now people will have to choose between an undesirable Upper seat or 4k/5k PSL's. And I think when you consider that it only costs about an additional $40/ticket more than Uppers (financed over 15 yrs), fans will buy them and they will be sold out. If there are not a lot of 4k/5k seats sold in the next month or 2, then I would agree that the Jets are in trouble. It is crunch time for the Jets now that there are no more desirable free Uppers.

The Coaches Clubs on both sides of the field are special seats and will also be sold out (if not sold out already) . The 15k bordering the Coaches Club will also sell. I know someone who recently bought there (sec 111/115) and could only get 4 together in Row 26. The balance of the 15k and the 10k will be the most difficlut to sell. But we are talking about just a few sections which represent a small fraction of the overall seat capacity. And the Jets have until Sep '10 to sell them. The mezz club seats are a disaster. If the rest of the 4k/5k PSL's sell over the next month or 2, the stadium (other than Club mezz) will be substantially sold out by opening day 2010

10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Exactly how I feel. Went from happy and relieved to bummed to resigned and now I am not thinking about the new place. Just enjoy 2009 and to those who gave up their 2009 tickets.... I don't understand... I don't care how pissed you are and what your plans are for 2010, you ain't hurting the Jets, your giving up the chance to see our Championship season... that's right, we are closing the place but in January 2010!!!!

11. Section 227. Row 5

That would blow my mind. I can't imagine how suicidal I'd be after owning season tickets for 25 years, then bailing this fall, only to have Home Field Advantage all the way through, then go to the SB and actually have a crack at the SB tickets for face. Holy Christ. Talk about frustrated.

12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Why else would we keep our tics for all these years???? Because the year we give them up is the year we have a bye, 2 home games and we win tickets to the Super Bowl and play the first OT game ever and win. That's my nightmare. Sorry, don't understand anyone giving up the 2009 tickets, especially, if we have the kind of defense we hope to have. That will feed the place with the energy that's been missing since 1998. F 2010, I am physched for THIS YEAR!!!!

13. Section 227. Row 5

Yeah, this might be an interesting year. But I always get that way in the summertime, so I'm trying not to get too excited. I get myself all worked up and then you already know what happens. Like last year... we were 8-3 and I was already looking at flights online, trying to figure out where I'd stay, etc. All worked up, and then the pathetic let-down. Do it every year just about.

14. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i remember 02 i was looking at tenn or pitts on where yo stay after we where SUPPOSE to beat OAK.

then in 04 i was looking at NE

15. MadBacker Prime

Perfect!!

I'm 8'2, and love smashing dainty men with their wives hats.

Are you sure the feathered hats aren't yours?? It's cool, I don't judge.

16. MadBacker Prime

Where are your new seats??

17. Section 227. Row 5

Hahhahahahahhaaaaaaa.....aahhhaaahhaaaaa..........

18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

how many accounts are there from 1990 until 98? I mean I am 98 and was told August 3rd I will get the call and if they are taking 2 weeks furlough / off there can't be THAT MANY accounts,,,can there??? I am sorry and really feel for anyone who had to or was forced to give up there seats! This whole "process" really stinks

19. jetsyoung

jetsyoung New Member

Great-we will make that end zone rock!

20. Section 227. Row 5

The Upper Deck is where it's happening.

We don't need no stinkin' amenities - we're there for football.