12/12 - Jets vs Gay Sharks, who's going?

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by LeonNYJ, Oct 10, 2010.

?

Jets vs. Dolphins?

1. I'm going

61.8%
  2. I'm not going

38.2%
  1. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

I'll be there. We got 8 tickets on ticketmaster when they were on sale a while back. So I'm pumped. Cold weather and fried fish.

2. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I'm going. blah blah blah.

3. headshoes

headshoes Member

A nice snowy Sunday would be nice.. freeze the fish, then fry em..

4. BleedGreenandWhite

BleedGreenandWhite New Member

im going i will be on the 10 yrd line 3rd row from the field

5. LeonNYJ

Bump for next home game in 11 days.

6. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

blah blah blah. I'm going.

7. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

It's still on a Sunday? Sure, I'll be there!

8. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

ill be washing my hair.cant make it.

9. JetSki

JetSki New Member

^^^^
    Same

10. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Rather be going to the Pats game on Mon, but yea I am there. I take that back, I am glad I didn't go the the Pats game. Can't wait for the Phins game so that I could forget about Mons game.

#10 GrindHouse, Dec 4, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  11. Quack

Quack New Member

My work gave me two box seats, so I'll be going with the ladyfriend. We're actually looking to tailgate if anyone's interested.

12. 17a_tailgater

13. baamf

baamf Active Member

It's going to be tough tailgating 5 hours in the rain before entering that piece of crap stadium only to sit in more rain after the effort I witnessed this past Monday night. Must evaluate priorities.... :eek:hmy:

14. LeonNYJ

Yeah, this rain isn't helping me here. I'm still hoping that it either speeds up or slows down and we don't get it for the game.

15. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

You mean JetSki will be washing your hair?

:lol:

16. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

As the week goes on, tickets will become available for $25 with thinking like yours.

17. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

Will be there at 11:15am, sharp. :beer:

18. 17a_tailgater

Already pumped.deep clensing of the loss with lots of alcohol

19. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

BE ADVISED:
    I just received the following email. PARKING LOT GATES STILL OPEN AT 11:15 BUT STADIUM GATES WILL OPEN AT 2:15, NOT 1:15:

Season Ticket Holder Gameday Information
    Sunday, December 12 - Jets vs. Dolphins

As a 2010 New York Jets Season Ticket Holder, we want to make sure you have all the information you need about our next home game. Sunday's game vs. the Miami Dolphins celebrates the 3rd annual Fan Appreciation Day and is presented by JetBlue. Here are a few details that you should know:

Ticket/parking pass forwarding and resell will be turned off on Sunday morning at 10 a.m.
    Parking lots open at 11:15 a.m.
    Will Call opens at 2:15 p.m. General Will Call is located at West Gate 3, Suite Will Call at West Gate 2.
    Stadium gates open at 2:15 p.m. IMPORTANT CHANGE for this game: Gates will open 2 hours prior to kickoff versus the previous 3-hour open time.
    Player warmups start at 3:00 p.m.
    Pre-kickoff festivities start at 3:50 p.m. The National Anthem is being performed by legendary saxophonist Clarence Clemons.
    Kickoff is at 4:15 p.m.
    Halftime will feature both a Fan Field Goal Kicking Contest and a Football Throwing Contest
    Introducing "The Green Hour"

As part of Fan Appreciation Day, we are happy to bring you "The Green Hour" - for the first hour after the gates open, from 2:15-3:15 p.m., enjoy 25% off all food and non-alcoholic beverages at any concessions stand at the Stadium! Come into the Stadium early and relax in your seat to watch NFL RedZone on all four videoboards starting when gates open at 2:15 p.m.

Thank You, Fans

On Sunday we are happy to be celebrating the 3rd annual Fan Appreciation Day, with an exciting lineup of contests, giveaways and activities. The centerpieces of the day are two halftime contests. The Field Goal Kicking Contest, winner of the fan poll for the desired halftime entertainment, will feature five fans attempting three kicks each. The first-place prize is a trip for two to The Mill Resort & Suites in Aruba for seven days including two JetBlue round-trip tickets. And the grand prize is a chance to kick for two Jets season tickets for five years! The Football Throw Contest will take the first 50 fans to vote at the Pro Bowl tent at the West Gate, with the first-place prize winner getting a trip for two to The Radisson Aruba Resort for four days, also including two JetBlue round-trip tickets.

Giveaways will be presented all game, some going to lucky seats, some to lucky rows and some even to a lucky section. Look for these prizes courtesy of Verizon, FanVision, NYSC, Sports Authority, Pepsi, Canon, Gatorade, MasterCard, Dunkin Donuts, Wendy's, Papa John's, Hess, MetLife, Bud Light, Yingli, SNY and the Jets. If you're lucky you may be a winner of one of these fabulous prizes!

Touchdown for Tots Toy Drive

The New York Jets in conjunction with the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program and A-1 First Class-Viking Moving and Storage host the annual Touchdown for Tots Toy Drive. So in the holiday spirit we encourage you to bring new, unwrapped toys and donate them at any gate upon entering the Stadium to help support this great cause benefiting the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program.

Take the Train to the Game

Whether you're coming from NYC, New Jersey, Rockland, Westchester, Long Island or Connecticut, simply take transit to NYC Penn Station (transfer at Secaucus), Secaucus Junction or Hoboken Terminal. From these locations, connect to the Meadowlands Rail Line. The train station is located at the MetLife gate, just steps from the stadium. For Sunday's game, the last train to arrive in time for kickoff departs from NYC Penn Station at 3:15p.m. There are three trains from NYC Penn Station in the first 15 minutes of each hour to Secaucus Junction. If you miss the trains in the first 15 minutes of the hour, the next train will typically not be available for 45 minutes, which is the start of the next hour. The Hoboken train runs about every 10 minutes to the stadium. PATH trains at 34th Street–Herald Square run about every 10 minutes from 10:30 a.m.-7 p.m., then about every 20 minutes in the evening. Click here for more information.

Park at the Game

Parking lots open at 11:15am. Here are a few tips to help enhance your parking experience: remember to bring your pre-paid parking pass; arrive early to avoid crowded roadways and lots; please adhere to the one parking pass, one parking spot rule - this allows as many fans as possible to park and enjoy the tailgating experience; all tailgating items must be set up in front or behind one vehicle, not in a separate parking space. Click here for more information on stadium parking.

FanVision

Stop by the Jets Shop Flagship Store powered by Reebok or any other permanent Jets Shop stores in the Stadium to purchase FanVision - the in-stadium handheld device that takes the gameday experience to a whole new level. You can view instant replays, listen to the radio broadcast, watch the game from different angles, and pull up stats on any of your favorite players. Club holders can pick up their complimentary Jets FanVision cover at the FanVision tables located in their respective club. For FanVision tech support, please visit www.fanvision.com/support.html.

For more information on what you'll experience at Sunday's game, including all of the pregame activities throughout the plaza, click here.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please call 800-469-JETS (5387).

Thanks and Go Jets!

20. jetsbabe68

jetsbabe68 New Member

And don't forget the toys for tots like the food drive - Ahem - a few shall remain nameless, but here is your reminder, you know who you are... See you Sunday! :)