All-Pro Football 2K8

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by FinFan4Ever, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

lol, thats half true. You have the option to place any player on any team so some including myself have put him on the assassins team. there also is a dog team n people have created Vick and put him on that team as well. These vids are pretty classless but check them out:

Vick vid: http://www.gametrailers.com/game/4211.html
    OJ vid: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22493.html

2. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Those vids are ridiculous...
    Amazing HD graphics. This game kiks ass.

Those who like arcady/easy to control games would like NCAA. 2k is more in depth and X's & O's so it's not for everyone.

Check these out:
    NCAA vs APF
    APF goes NFL Films

3. Pride

Pride New Member

I dont think the ncaa comparison was fair.

4. wildthing202

wildthing202 Active Member

He'll never admit it, he still has dreams of playing 2k1 on the dreamcast.:grin:

5. Pride

Pride New Member

NFl 2k5 was awesome and the original 2k sports games on dreamcast were phenomenal

6. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

Lol that comparison video was great, APF rips NCAA badly. I just wish i could play it >.<

7. CurtisMartin 28

they need to make the graphics better and have off-field stuff, and i wish they still had rights to current nfl players too...............™

8. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

APF2K8 is so much better than NCAA it's not even funny.

9. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

I haven't played APF or the new NCAA, but i don't see how you could say that ncaa is soo much better. APF looks soo much better, but considering i haven't played it, it would be hard for any control issues to really make NCAA that much better.

10. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I played both games tonight. NCAA looks nice, but is filled with ridiculous plays and animations. On one play Pat White was going down. Two Gamecocks were bringing him down for a sack which would have been a 15 yard loss. Inches from being down he threw a perfect spiral behind his back to an open receiver 20 yards down the field resulting in a touchdown. Me and the guy I was playing against couldn't believe it. Then there are all sorts of bad animations where a ball bounces in impossible ways and passes where the QB didn't even have a good grip on the ball (pass should have gone straight to the ground). Shitty game. EA Sports really turned that game into crap. It's unplayable.
    APF2K8, on the other hand, is much better. I don't even see how one can debate it with a straight face.

11. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

Well, seeing as i've never played it, i can't believe how many people totally hated it! Even people on this forum have said that their returning it because it's soo bad. I couldn't believe it, the game looks so fricken good!!! The realisticness of the WR's for one, is amazing. They change speed, arm motions, the lengths of each step, and everything looks so realistic and smooth. What makes this game bad??

12. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

No franchise mode, but you really can't have a franchise mode with players from different eras. Also no NFL license.
    The actual gameplay is much better than the EA games. Also, the games are way more realistic.
    I played an 18-17 game against a human opponent tonight in 2K8. Do so with Madden or NCAA and you get 60-55 type games.

13. Mantana Soss

Mantana Soss Active Member

There's not a soul on this forum save zonebuster that could put more than 30 let alone 55 on me in Madden.

14. CurtisMartin 28

one other more realistic feature in APF 2k8, is that in order to throw accurate, u need to be balanced on your feet....................™

15. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

if you can have a game with players from different eras playing against each other, you can have them play against each other for multiple seasons. horrible oversight on 2k's part and the reason I won't buy this game.

16. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Anyone wanna get a game in APF, hit me up....

GT: ROYAL 1

[​IMG]

#76 Royal Tee, Aug 5, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2007