17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

F Christopher with his love of our GM. Somehow Mac convinced his boss that it wasn’t the talent on this team it was the coaching that was the reason for our losing ways. Unfortunately, it was both and now we will have excellent coaching and a lack of talent so what’s little brother gonna come up with next to keep the GM for year 5 of our rebuild ? God damm makes it hard to be a fan. Mac better kick ass in the draft

CBG likes this.
  2. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

F Woody, not Christopher? He might be ok. Thoughts CBG

CBG likes this.
  3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

At the risk of being called a DICK = here goes -----> first off I can't believe I just saw these posts. I would not care who owned the team IF they won. I would not care who the GM is IF they won and I would not care who the coach is IF they would win. This said, Woody is clueless and what I have seen out of Chris is not impressive as the guy should talk less. Mac should be unemployed and thats not even debatable to me but I hope and pray he somehow hits it out of the park at this draft ( O line / Center also / Edge rusher / CB has all been said ) but I am not holding my breath = I expect the worst. Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised ? I aint counting on it-------now to Gase ---> If the guy wins thats ALL that matters. He was not my first choice and he was not my 5th choice and I think we made a BIG mistake with this guy but hopefully HE WINS . That said I know MANY Dolphin fans and some are very close friends and one guy in particular watches every single Dolphin game / lives and breaths South Florida and he called me as soon as we hired Gase and told me it was a horrible hiring and that he hates everything about Gase. I am now in the CHAMP Camp = show me. Sorry for the late reply and ps THANK GOD I DID NOT BUT A PSL !

4. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I'll weigh-in. I like the state of the team better than the new stadium. I think we're definitely on the "up". Bell and Darnold are something to want to watch. If Jamaal Adams can't change "the culture" no one can. The Pats are owned by a guy who runs out for handjobs like I run to 7-11 for milk and his team consistently wins so I'm not hung up on Woody's brother. (Maybe Kraft should now own the nickname Woody). Gase was not my first choice, McCarthy was, but with all the gossip coming out of GB since the hire, I feel better about it. I despise the Dolphins so I did not like Gaze, but I am glad McCagnan and Christopher Johnson thought slightly outside the box by hiring him. It might burn Miami's ass for years. We just might hit it big there. AND getting Gregg Williams was great. Mccagnan gets ripped too much IMO. His "hits" seem to get overlooked. His middle draft picks have been bad. His top of the draft picks have been great. His undrafted FA's have been very good. His FA signings are mixed. Had to take a chance on a couple guys with all that money to spend. He's not the best GM in the league but is far from the worst. Ever think he might get better?

Stadium still sucks. When is the second Super Bowl there? LOL

#19724 LogeSection2RowJ, Apr 16, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    sec314 and Jets_Grinch like this.
  5. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I have no confidence in the GM which is why I don't want to trade back and get more picks.Our first round picks the last few years have been excellent but other then Darnold, which was a BRILLIANT move, top players fell in our lap and anyone could have made those picks. I've made my opinions on Gase well known ( love it) so we shall see, and I got a great feeling about this coaching staff we have built. And Christopher might be worse then Woody in front of a microphone, if that's possible, but I love the aggressive manner which are approaching things. If we win 10/11 games,and go 6-2 at home, Met Life will be the most beautiful stadium in the world. I just want to fucking win the division and beat the Pats twice!!! Enough already, geez, they just cruise to the playoffs. The teams in the AFC east are the reason they have won so many super bowls because they cruise to the division every year which allows them to prepare for the playoffs without any stress. Its time to knock those fuckers off there thrown. And next week I'll sit down with my buddies and pick a couple of home games to attend in September and October. No pre season bull shit, no pre paid parking and no games after October in case we shit in the bed. Its a beautiful thing not being tied to season tickets. So freeing so anyone who's afraid to give them up if you do, you'll never ever look back. Love you guys, next week is the draft, and a few days after the dust has settled, its the time of the year to put the NFL in hibernation and start enjoying the weather and some Yankee baseball. But first its Islander Hockey baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brook! and CBG like this.
  6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Wow 314 , I think you might have plagiarized some of that as I could have written it LOL-----> except for the Gase Love, as I still hate that they hired this guy. Hopefully they "show me" something and prove me wrong. Loved the part about cherry picking seats and the line about walking away with zero regrets = thats exactly how I feel . Im still waiting for Mac to address the O line or actually draft an O lineman or 3. That said Im down in South Florida right now and was talking to 2 guys in an auto shop. One guy was from my old neighborhood in Brooklyn and a Jet fan ( nice guy ) and we reminisced and the other guy ( also a nice guy ) is a diehard Dolphin fan, and we discussed many things including Gase-----> Let me add that I know many Dolphin fans and not a single one of them is upset that Gase is gone but time will tell and I pray that Gase proves me wrong but I'm not holding my breath. <-------I strayed here , sorry --------> now back to the draft ------> oh yeah , best of luck with that also Mac as you will need it. Now back to Yankee Baseball ( BTW its an effing disgrace that there is no more God Bless America and Kate Smith but again I stray ) and more importantly as 314 said = New York Islander Hockey !!!!!!

#19726 CBG, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  7. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Don't stone me please but I am becoming a STH. Too many games I don't want to miss. Home opener, Browns game, Pats game, Giants game, Cowboys game and Steelers game. All of these except the Steelers will be played November 10 or earlier. The two games I don't think I will be going is Raiders and Dolphins games and I will see how this year goes before I renew my tickets again. Never been a STH and I want to experience that.

8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Never. If u get the $50 seasons it’s a smart for this year. The prices on the secondary market are going to be to high for me so i will go to 2 or 3 games tops due to the opponents we play. Right now getting tics for browns game in upper end zone row 10 for $90 but after fees it’s $115. That’s insane.

CBG likes this.
  9. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Your a weirdo like me. Jets /. Yankees /. Isles. Nice. Hoping Caps series goes 7.

CBG likes this.
  10. Brook!

Thinking of $75

They offered me Row 13 on Section 337. Upper Deck 30 yard line.

11. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

CBG likes this.
  12. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

how much do they charge you for the preseason games, because you can have your pick right now on stubhub for $6

CBG likes this.
  13. Brook!

Come on GK. You know the drill. $750 for preseason plus regular season.

Preseason is trash. So it is $750/8= $95 per ticket

14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I have tried my best to NOT rain on your parade but ------> tell them you are more than happy to take the seats in Gods country on the 30 yard line but that you want the preseason games for NOTHING and If and when the tell you they can't do that then tell them that you have no interest in the preseason games and that THEY CAN KEEP THE Preseason games-----> then just go on Stubhub and for a fraction 0f the co$t you and your boys can still attend preseason IF you wish but for a fraction of the co$t and downstairs-----F%@k Woody and Chris . BTW Brook my first and only year in the new place my seats were in 342 and IT ABSOLUTELY Sucked , the players looked like god damn ants--Thats a few sections over but Im sure the view and the atmosphere has not changed much. Stick to your guns tell them you DONT want the meaningless preseason games that can be purchased on the secondary market for peanuts and dictate to them which color parking pass you want----stick to your guns man !!!! They will act as if they have you by the balls when in REALITY they don't

Brook! likes this.
  15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

314----my brother and old man are Yankee- Rangers and Giants fans = I am the rebel always was , they don't come more weird than us lol

16. Brook!

CBG. For real, you think I can get Green Parking with my crappy seat? I am cool with preseason actually. All I want is Green Parking. Lol

CBG likes this.
  17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Brook---> take this for what its worth = CBG would never lie to you but those lying sack of shits that call themselves ticket reps and supervisors that work in the sales department are real life , walking and talking absolute pieces of human feces and lie every chance they get! I do not lie but they do and will----> ask for the fucking moon and do not settle --- IF you do settle shame on you as you might need to go reread 987 pages of this bullshit! I think you can get whatever you want IF you stick to your guns. If you think that you have no other options or that the Jets have people calling them and burning up the phone lines " wanting season tickets " again go read thru 987 pages or maybe you have not seen ALL the commercials and advertisements that the Jets are running trying to DUMP season tickets because they cannot give tickets away. Brook you are not dealing with standup honest people when you call you are dealing with as I said lying bags of shit. Ask for the moon----TELL THEM you want a Green Pass don't ask = tell,,,,,,,tell them to keep the preseason games , ask the rep " why would I want them ". I don't know what you can actual get but if they don't give what YOU want walk away. My mentality was different brother as I was always ready to walk and after year one I did and they STILL contact me. BTW = quick story = I cannot tell you how many reps and supervisors I spoke to in the last year of the old place. They were giving season tickets downstairs to brand new customers / people who were NEVER on a waiting list but people who just called them up and yet they were telling me I had to keep my tickets upstairs when I knew for a fact that other people were contacted and actually got seats downstairs ---yet numerous reps and supervisors said " they could not do that " or better yet they " were not doing that " or " you are misinformed thats NOT happening "--------> after countless phone calls and numerous Supervisors and Reps telling me " NO " ---> The last year in the old place I got 4 tickets in the lower bowl near the goal line on the JET sideline and covered by the overhang if it rained----> ask for a Green parking pass and the moon , if you don't get the answer you want say goodbye and hang up I will bet you money that they call you back ! Good Luck and Fuck Woody and Chris Johnson !

Brook! likes this.
  18. eddie sec 126

eddie sec 126 Active Member

Since you are asking for a parking pass get a 200 food voucher. When we moved to the new stadium i toured the place. Did not like where my seats transferred from the old stadium. told them this is unacceptable. No problem. About a month later they started to offer food vouchers or parking. Called my rep. Said we can't do anything. okay i will cancel my order. 2 days later they called and asked me what would you like. Everything you are offering to people. Got it. Then the kicker. Transfer the tickets to me. they were my Dads . We don't know if we can. Well guess what i will cancel my deal. A week passed by then the call came. Okay they said. Stick to what you want

Brook! likes this.
  19. Brook!

Thanks man. Post more please.

CBG likes this.
  20. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Why Brook ? You "DONT" listen to us anyways ?

Brook! likes this.