Deflate-gate

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

Nobody needs a resume, they just need to figure out a solution to a problem and then they can put their dog on a surf board and spend the rest of their life looking at saggy asses until they die.

2. SteveGrogan

SteveGrogan Well-Known Member

Haha, this was actually kinda funny.

3. 74

74 Well-Known Member

4. horsehead

horsehead Well-Known Member

I hope Brady fumbles five times tonight.

5. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

I wish i could be a VP with an awesome resume like SteveGrogan

6. mute

mute Well-Known Member

7. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

Of course it was. It's also the second time you have responded directly to me in a number of pages which means you are only capable of addressing levity when it comes to this thread.

Funny stuff. Passive aggressive but still funny.

8. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Steve Grogan is a poo poo eater

9. hardcharger

hardcharger Trolls

Any Patriot fan will tell you, it's very difficult talking about or writing about the team while laughing your head off.
    It's been a sh*t load of individual wins per season, and you can tell Faulk or Warner or any of the other 'one hit wonders', they just weren't good enough
    to keep doing it year after year. My advice to them is shut up and stop advertising how lousy their teams were for so many years.

Yankees fans know it well, having to listen to this sh*t when everyone accused the Yankees of 'buying' championships when Steinbrenner was spending more money than other teams had to spend. Incidents? A zillion of them, wasn't cute when Jeter faked getting hit, when the ball actually hit his bat and Reggie Jackson purposely backed into the catcher.

Shut up, my stomach hurts from laughing at dopes too stupid to stop pointing out what a bunch of losers they are.

10. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

11. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

In defense of Faulk or Warner, they'd be a "two hit wonder" (just like the Cheaties) if Belichick didn't tape their practice the day before the Super Bowl.

... except, you know, the part where the Yankees win a championship every four years since baseball was invented and they weren't sandpapering the balls the whole time.

12. mute

mute Well-Known Member

I'm seeing a lot of "alot" lately.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

13. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

double post

#3553 rammagen, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  14. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

For you to whine in such a victim-ish sounding post makes you look even weaker, but you haven't had much to offer in this thread anyway, so whatever. I actually enjoyed a couple of your generalized football posts in the SB thread, but I am not going to legitimize your team by talking actual football about them until they are exonerated from cheating... yet again.

You really do play the victim well in your own mind, I guess. But the reality is that you pretend to be a victim about hurling insults while PASSIVE AGGRESSIVELY hurling insults in multiple fashion. What a hypocrite.[/QUOTE]
    Bite me seriously corrected my math is nothing it is you saying. And my math holds up. So please try again
    So just from the temperature drop, it would lose just half a psi.

Your calculation is in error because you used gauge pressure. Try again using absolute pressure and you will get over 1 psi. You know how I know my calculation is right.... I had a physics teacher check it. Not some moron pats fans on an opponents team site...

I don't care if a cheater fan is convinced or not Franlkly go suck a big fat D*&^&* but what boihers everyone is the stupid need you have to try to convince everyone else

Your the one who said nate silvas blog not me. And several people called you out on that not just me genius. You took (as in pat fans) an article and said look what at this it proves our point we did not cheat. ignoring the basic premise that the same players had lesss fumbles as a cheater pat then even before 2006 look at brady's numbers.....

No to the NY times article.... so who does the physicists root for in that blog.........The patriots... shocking that a cheater fan would find away to fit the facts into a story. why a story... both sets of balls where in the same weather conditions a fact that most if not all pat fans are forgetting since they are focused on their own deflated balls and not the colts inflated balls.. How did the pats scientist do it. He saturated the balls in cold water by doing that he lowered the temp. except he forgot the colts fottbals were in the same conditions

So unless the Scientist/fan can explain why the laws of nature did not effect both sets of footballs you and all the pat fans do not have a leg to stand on.
    You are right you need to stop doing this because you are looking more and more like a freaking idiot

So the defense is now it is the refs fault for not writing down the air temp and logging it. Something the NFL is not required to do ever. Sorry that does not wash he marked the balls according to the rules of the nfl as being legal. That is all that is required. they were checked at half time and they were under some as much as 2lbs. So 99% percent of the world is wrong and pat fans are right......

FlaJet likes this.
  15. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Reggie Jackson was caught off-base and about to be doubled up between 1st and 2nd when he stuck his hip into a throw.

It didn't involve "backing into a catcher."

"Backing into 'the catcher' ?" Hmmmm…….sounds like you're confusing Reggie Jackson's ad-libbing with a special friend of yours.

16. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Kurt Warner would be in the Hall of Fame if it weren't for the Pats cheating.

_

17. Tunamelt

Tunamelt Member

Bobby Thomson wouldn't be in baseball's Hall of Fame were it not for the Giants' cheating.

18. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-investigation-of-patriots-deflated-footballs

>> Prior to the game, a game-day worker employed by the Patriots, a man described as elderly, took two bags of 12 footballs (one bag from each team) into the restroom near the referees' room in Gillette Stadium. The man was in the room for 98 seconds. When he exited the room, he took the balls to the field. There is video of the man entering and exiting the bathroom, but it's unclear if there is a clear shot inside the restroom.

>> That the man entered the restroom prior to walking with the footballs onto the field was discovered by the Patriots, and video footage was quickly turned over to Ted Wells for his investigation.

>> When coach Bill Belichick and Tom Brady were told there were questions about the footballs, both were incredulous. Belichick indicated privately what he said publicly: That he had little knowledge of what went into pregame footballs. Brady told someone close to him that he works on the footballs all week, then has no idea what happens to them on gameday.

>> Eleven of the 12 footballs used in the first half were judged by the officials to be under the minimum of 12.5 PSI, but just one was two pounds under. Many of them were just a few ticks under the minimum.

-------

Again, I'm not making any conclusions until all of the evidence comes out.

19. Tunamelt

Tunamelt Member

Bite me seriously corrected my math is nothing it is you saying. And my math holds up. So please try again
    So just from the temperature drop, it would lose just half a psi.

Your calculation is in error because you used gauge pressure. Try again using absolute pressure and you will get over 1 psi. You know how I know my calculation is right.... I had a physics teacher check it. Not some moron pats fans on an opponents team site...

I don't care if a cheater fan is convinced or not Franlkly go suck a big fat D*&^&* but what boihers everyone is the stupid need you have to try to convince everyone else

Your the one who said nate silvas blog not me. And several people called you out on that not just me genius. You took (as in pat fans) an article and said look what at this it proves our point we did not cheat. ignoring the basic premise that the same players had lesss fumbles as a cheater pat then even before 2006 look at brady's numbers.....

No to the NY times article.... so who does the physicists root for in that blog.........The patriots... shocking that a cheater fan would find away to fit the facts into a story. why a story... both sets of balls where in the same weather conditions a fact that most if not all pat fans are forgetting since they are focused on their own deflated balls and not the colts inflated balls.. How did the pats scientist do it. He saturated the balls in cold water by doing that he lowered the temp. except he forgot the colts fottbals were in the same conditions

So unless the Scientist/fan can explain why the laws of nature did not effect both sets of footballs you and all the pat fans do not have a leg to stand on.
    You are right you need to stop doing this because you are looking more and more like a freaking idiot

So the defense is now it is the refs fault for not writing down the air temp and logging it. Something the NFL is not required to do ever. Sorry that does not wash he marked the balls according to the rules of the nfl as being legal. That is all that is required. they were checked at half time and they were under some as much as 2lbs. So 99% percent of the world is wrong and pat fans are right......[/QUOTE]
    Walt didn't bother to write down anything about the Colts' footballs.

Can you quote me a psi value of any of the Pats' balls or the Colts' balls either before the game or at halftime? No, you can't.

Can you tell me what normally happens to the psi value of a football between the beginning of a game and halftime in weather conditions? You can't.

Does it stay the same? Increase? Decrease? Shouldn't be too hard to find out. A 12-year-old could do this as a science project. And the NFL could have done it before accusing the Pats of cheating.

And, as for the Colts' footballs... Walt didn't bother to write down the psi values of any of them, before the game or at halftime. Using them as a "control" won't work.

20. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Love your sig!!!!

Burning Elvii likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.