Deflate-gate

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveGrogan

SteveGrogan Well-Known Member

Hey! both of you! tell you what, go grab your kitchen sink and then try to push it through your monitor to post it - since I'm obviously not biting on your trolling efforts, I think you just look like fools.

All the effort I'm seeing you make trying to piss me off, and it clearly is only making YOU angry. Why not relax... enjoy life a little - it's the weekend.

It's as if you're both getting more angry that I'm not getting angry. It's weird. Chill.

2. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

Funny that you'd just try to group my message with someone else, I guess you can add social deviance to passive aggressive, and those two go together so well.

Poor kid. Don't cash that stock option til months after you quit, big guy. It'll be worth more.

3. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Oh, the ironing.

_

4. Charlie Kelly

SteveGrogan tries to talk a good game, and did a believable job of it for a very short time, but he talks so often that you can find the holes in his ill conceived narrative easier than Chris Berman can plunge the junkdust out of Rachel Nichols.

5. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Funny thing is, if one us went to post at patsfans, and posted word for word exactly what he/she has here defending the Jets, we'd be banned by the 3rd or 4th comment.

6. Charlie Kelly

Why would any intelligent person want to post there? Most of the Pats guys that come here readily that it's a complete homer circle jerk with no intelligent thought involved.

7. felker

felker Active Member

I never said Nate Silver wrote the story. I said it was posted on Nate Silver's blog. Which it was.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/deflate-gate.83220/page-93#post-3180942

Dude, please pay better attention.

Not everyone is as convinced as you are. Walt Anderson didn't write anything down when he made his measurements, and there was certainly no measurement of temperature when any of the balls were measured. There is no way to compare individual balls, nor is there any idea if even the same gauge was used before and after. Nor is there any record of WHEN different balls were measured, or what the individual measurements were. IMHO it's a farce.

The day before yesterday the NYT had an article about the issues of experiments that have been done with footballs under similar conditions:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/30/s...may-have-science-on-their-side-after-all.html

Maybe be the NFL will decide the Patriots cheated using their 'relaxed' evidence standard. There are plenty of people who would take that as the final word. I know one thing. If I ran a lab like that I would be fired.

#3527 felker, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  8. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

It's weird, I've never been to the Pats board (other than when someone has linked some douchebaggery here) and yet this tool continues to primp himself up and troll on a Jets board about Vice Presidencies and long walks on the beach with his dog before he slaps the peanut butter on his junk later while most of us here have perfectly happy and fulfilling lives with no need to go to that loser board to troll Pats fans.

This dude Grogan is possibly the most pathetic Patsfag troll we've ever encountered.

I honestly feel very sorry for him.

If he choked to death in the middle of Church on Christmas Morning I'd cry.

But I'd have to think of something sad first.

_

9. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I think he's Soxxx. What do you think?

FlaJet likes this.
  10. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

Haha a troll on a Jet board.
    [​IMG]

11. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Haha...good analogy. "everyone's so angry. chill people"

What a pussy. lol

12. SteveGrogan

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

13. NY Jets68

I agree. After the 3rd or 4th time the link was posted, I figured I'd get an opposing viewpoint, but it's basically a fapfest over all things Brady and Patriots.

14. Charlie Kelly

This is a far cry from your superior sounding deadpan a few days ago. Although, to be fair, that was a far cry from your hand wringing self deprecating almost apologetic false narrative two weeks ago.

Yeah. Passive aggressive. But you'll latch onto the overt insults because you can just laugh those off.

15. SteveGrogan

Look. I didn't come in here bragging during my team's finest hour. I came for a discussion of which we're obviously coming from different viewpoints. I never attacked anyone or called them a fool - but you've been doing it to me.... or at least trying to. And when you do - it's usually so stupid I flip it back on you, that's my "passive aggressiveness" as you say.

I'm not going to come out attacking you because honestly I really don't care, I've got no issue with you all being happy as you want to be. But at this point the hysteria and anger involves makes you look absolutely ridiculous. I don't think you're tough, I don't take insult to the personal stuff you want to fling... I haven't found any of it clever so far.... so maybe question what you might be accomplishing.

I don't know what to tell ya... if your posts make you feel better - then have at it. I mean, I think being an internet cowboy throwing insults makes someone look like a loser - but hey, who am I to stop anyone?

16. Charlie Kelly

I didn't attack you (obviously joking) until you came on here drunk or otherwise calling people idiots and fucks and then half a day later decide you were joking.

For you to whine in such a victim-ish sounding post makes you look even weaker, but you haven't had much to offer in this thread anyway, so whatever. I actually enjoyed a couple of your generalized football posts in the SB thread, but I am not going to legitimize your team by talking actual football about them until they are exonerated from cheating... yet again.

You really do play the victim well in your own mind, I guess. But the reality is that you pretend to be a victim about hurling insults while PASSIVE AGGRESSIVELY hurling insults in multiple fashion. What a hypocrite.

#3536 Charlie Kelly, Jan 31, 2015
  17. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

Make yourself happy as well as us. No need to take our insults just get off our board, go to bed, wake up and root for your cheating team. I won't waste the time of checking your past post but I'm pretty sure U used a few choice cuss word in describing Jet posters. We don't hate U we hate your very poor choice of rooting for a cheating organization. As far as insinuating some or our posters look like a loser. Look in the mirror. This is our board and U are here as a guest. Don't like it?

[​IMG]

#3537 FlaJet, Jan 31, 2015
  18. NY Jets68

Followed by attacking...

Charlie Kelly likes this.
  19. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I will bet every single one of you that my resume can beat up your resume.

NY Jets68 likes this.
  20. Burning Elvii

Burning Elvii Well-Known Member

Let him stay so I can keep the flame thrower on crispy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.