Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow (merged several times)

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by RocklandJetsFan17, Mar 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the Jets in trading for Tebow?

1. Yes

277 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. No

379 vote(s)
    57.8%
  1. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Tebow, even in his special single wing completed less than 50% of his passes. They were winning because of their defense.

The Broncos scored less than 20 points in 9 of 13 games Tebow started in (including playoffs).

2. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Tebow also had less than 16 freaking starts under his belt for most of last season. You know, YOUNG QB ???

Want to go look at what Elway's or Eli's stats were during their first year as a starter ?

3. KWJetsFan

Aww....is baby gonna cry? Are you mad because I said they got 2 picks? Are you really psyched they got a 7th rounder?

Still waiting for your on field arguments.

4. KWJetsFan

Yes. Compare their defenses and completion percentages please.

5. KWJetsFan

It's the "Football move" vs "Publicity move" argument.

It did what it was intended to do. New York papers made a huge deal out of it. He is a backup QB. Does anybody know if Stanton flew, drove, or took a train? Of course not. So why is Tebow being treated special? There are already papers saying the always popular anonymous sources are not loving the special Tebow treatment. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...mous-jets-return-to-question-tebow-red-carpet

He will kill the locker room (which is already hurting) at worst, and divide it at best. Either way, it's a disaster.

6. Demosthenes9

nah, not going to cry at all. Talking with you is about as stimulating as talking to a freaking eggplant, and just about as productive.

You made a statement, got called on it, then doubled down and made yourself look foolish in the process.

Now, you want to try and deflect away from the stupidity that you have demonstrated, which is fine. I mean, it's not like I'm expecting you to be any better when talking about "on the field arguments" either.

But hey, let's go ahead and go down the rabbit hole.

7. Demosthenes9

Just out of curiousity, why do you have a sig celebrating that Shotty is gone ???

8. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

March 2012 should have been a closed registrations month.

9. KWJetsFan

Is that what happened? Because it's not. But keep going back to it. Apparently you will.......all night.

Still.......still.........still........waiting for you to argue the onfield stuff. But you seem to be clinging to the one ounce of oxygen you have. Enjoy suffocating.

10. KWJetsFan

All arguments aside, you have no idea how great Shotty being gone really is.

11. KWJetsFan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This x 1,000,000

12. casman02

casman02 New Member

Probably because he watched the Jets last year.

Agreed. There is way too much Teboning going on.

13. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

he didn't kill the locker room in denver. he was well liked by his teammates. a very good teammate by all accounts. i don't understand why you think he will kill the locker room. i heard mike devito on sirius nfl this morning and he was very complimentary of TT.

14. Demosthenes9

Actually, it's EXACTLY what happened. You claimed that the Jets gave up 2 pics and you failed to take into account that they got a pick from Denver.

Now, you can keep digging that hole and make yourself look sillier as posts continue, OR, you could just say "Damn, whoops, my bad, that's right, it was one pick and a trade of 6th and 7th picks."

and

From what I have read, it seems that most weren't happy with Shotty and more than a few blame last year's lack of offensive production on him.

Kind of ironic that Suffering Jets Fan has that sig line AND THEN wants to look at Tebow's stats from last year and conclude that obviously, Tebow sucks based on those stats.

Here's the post:

15. gmp

gmp New Member

Check the join dates...

of these pro-Tebow posters. The majority are March 2012. Geez - I wonder why. What a coincidence. I (Bronco fan) joined March 2012 to watch the craziness. It's painful to experience but fun to watch.

16. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

There is the another side of the Tebowmania coin that I warned about , the hater side ....more focused , twice as committed . Same obsession , same coin.

I am not saying you are a hater but just stating a fact.

#4176 CowboysFan, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  17. gmp

gmp New Member

There was nothing in my post that indicated my impressions of Tebow. The problem with Tebow fans is to assign "hater" way too quickly and unjustifiably - for critiques and, in this case, for comments that aren't even about Tebow. I was referencing about the fans.

18. youngj00

youngj00 New Member

I'ts crazy seeing this side show that we bring into our locker room year after year. Now this Tebow crap? SMh, it's going to be a wild ride.

19. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

It truly was nuts for the Jets to inject Tebow-mania into the mess they ended up with last year. Whether you think the move will work or not it was like holding a bottle of nitroglycerin and suddenly deciding to get out your hula hoop and shake it around some.

20. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

You are correct and I will detract part of my comment and reword it .