17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. jetsbabe68

jetsbabe68 New Member

Thanks!

And ouch, really??

2. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

terrible reference and usually if you feel the need to add rationalization its usually shouldnt be said. that and the fact that it took you 8100 posts before you decided to lay that gem on a young lady.

anyways... i hope they eat 10k seats and have to tarp off sections like jacksonville. god i hate this stadium so much.

3. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I didn't want her to think I was calling her a pig in case she didn't see it.

Thanx for your input though. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle.

4. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

alleycat is a dung beetle.

5. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

The funny thing they are eating is Gridiron club prime, which is 50 yard mezz tickets. With a $395 ticket price, same as GHC with no food the few people who bought there were all relocated to GHC. So they combined the few who already bought in GHC with these additions from the Gridiron Club prime.

Going to be funny seeing section 239 and 213 50 yard line Mezz empty. Guess freebies and VIPs up there. Heck even selling single tickets will be tough with a $395 face and $35 a parking and no free food. That is over $800 a pair to sit in mezz at face for right to buy a ten dollar beer, who is paying 25K psl for that right?

The 10K seats closest to 7.5k seats have not sold wonder what they are going to do with that? Who is paying 10K psl with a $140 ticket price to sit on 11 yard line? Maybe 30 yard line which is same price, but 11 yard line?

6. Clayture

Clayture Member

When I say UDs buy PSLs, I didn't mean in the upper deck, I meant UDs relocating to PSL seats after seeing how bad their UD seat is.

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

but what happens when eventually Jets have to sell their UD seats they are sitting on. Moving from row 24 UD EZ to LL EZ row 24 for an extra 2.5k a seat is an easy sell. But what if choice becomes move your pair of row 24 UD EZ to UD sideline row 14 on ten yard line for an extra $200 bucks vs. moving to LL EZ 24 for an extra 5k?

The big hole to me is that promotion they did for 2007/2008 and 2009 season ticket holders who did not buy seats for 2010, the less loyal who did not like PSL concept so much they did not even buy UD seats. They gave them no money down, free parking PSL seats in 2010 with no payment due till 11/2011. If PSLs tank or there is a NFL strike good luck getting a nickle out of them they will default. They were fine with having no seats. If Jets don't have a great 2010 and 2011 season these seats come back and good luck reselling two year old PSL seats. I think that is why Jets went back to a 10% downpayment. In a zero downpayment situation if PSls fall even 9% in value people are walking away.

8. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

GI JOE!!!!!!!!!!!! A real American hero, fighting Cobra and Destro...

9. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

your post reminded me of the old gi joe PSA commercials that someone redid. this one happens to fit the whole jets psl situation pretty well. hopefully i dont get in trouble for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8

10. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

He was referencing my quote that I referenced to your quote about bad references or something like that.

lol

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I actually am furious with the Jets, turns out there are around only 140 true sideline row one tickets. When I found out I could not buy all 140 I blew a gasket and demanded I be moved in front of row one. There is some room for a guy like me to drag my lazy boy onto field so they should do it. Hey if they want a sale

12. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

your avatar needs to be changed. your on my dick too much

13. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

yea but mine is last weeks eposoide and has me shaking hands with Jerry Jones of Cowboys - Football related. I will switch when I find something fun again.

14. 17a_tailgater

ha ha its cool i like admirers. my threads my avatar.
    17a_tailgater.....rowonejetfan

your like my evil twin
    mario and wario
    luigi and waluigi
    superman and bizarro

ok im done

15. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I am Batman and you are my Bat-Mite

16. 17a_tailgater

yeah
    bat girl

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Bat-Mite is a fictional character appearing in stories published by DC Comics. Bat-Mite Appears as a small childlike man in an ill-fitting costume, Bat-Mite possesses what appears to be near-infinite magical power, but in reality is highly advanced technology from the fifth-dimension that can not be understood by our limited three-dimensional views. Bat-Mite idolizes Batman, and thus he has visited Batman on various occasions, often setting up strange events so that he could see his hero in action. Bat-Mite is more of a nuisance than a supervillain, and often leaves his hero alone when he realizes he has angered his idol.

18. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Even if they let you bring your LazyBoy out onto the field, you'd probably bitch when you found out it's not on the aisle.

19. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Woody Johnson about to be on live ESPN 1050 in a couple minutes (~6:25 pm 7/13)

Going to listen for any PSL (*cough* bullshit) insights

20. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

So? Anything?