Your opinion on my trade thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by hiker, Sep 10, 2008.

1. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

I would make this trade

2. 624

624 Banned

mr current TEs are Dustin Keller and Alge Crumpler...Rosario/Royal Robert Royal/Bo Scaife/David Martin/John Carlson/Greg Olsen/Chris Baker are some TEs available...what 2 should i get/keep/get rid of?

3. 624

624 Banned

My Current WRs are Larry Fitzgerald/Calvin Johnson/Eddie Royal/Ronald Curry/Joey Galloway...some noteable available ones are..
    Hank Baskett,Greg Lewis,Parrish,Mark Clayton,Michael Jenkins,Devery Henderson,Jerry Porter,Justin Gage,Meachem...which 6 should i end up with?...

and my current RBs are Pierre Thomas/Jonathan Stewart/Kevin Smith/Addai/MJD..some FAs are..

Steve Slaton, Kevin Jones, Chester Taylor, Andre Hall, Warrick Dunn, Tim Hightower, Selvin Young, Maurice Morris, Jamaal Charles, DeShaun Foster, Fred and Brandon Jackson, Pittman, Derrick Ward, Deuce McAllister..max 5 RBs

4. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

I would drop them both for Rosario and Bo Scaife.

5. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

Curry is about equal with Baskett and Henderson in my mind. No need to make a swap but, if you wanted to for one of those guys, that would be fine. The rest of your WRs are better than the FAs.

I put Slaton, Andre Hall and Hightower on essentially the same level as Pierre Thomas so make that swap too if you want but the rest of your RBs and better than the FAs.

6. 624

624 Banned

k thanks for help namath

7. 624

624 Banned

do you think hendersn would be more valuable now with injury to colston?

8. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

There are a few things you can count on in New Orleans.

One is that Brees is going to pass a lot.

Two is that Reggie Bush, Shockey and Colston (when healthy) will get the bulk of those passes.

Well, Coston is down. Who gets to reap the benefits? Patten? Henderson? Meachem? I have no idea but Henderson has, until now, always been a "once catch for 80 yards and a TD or nothing" type of guy. Take that for what it's worth.

9. 624

624 Banned

Which should I get though? will pierre thomas be used that much even with deuce and reggie?

10. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

It's a toss up. I'd go with Hightower cuz I think he has the most potential. After him, I'd go with Pierre Thomas purely on the "Deuce can't stay healthy" appeal. Then Andre Hall.

11. 624

624 Banned

k ill go with hightower over pierre i guess..and wow that answer was like 5 seconds after i posted it lol

12. 624

624 Banned

dont you think slaton will get the most carries out of pierre/hightower/and him?

13. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

It's possible. Houston has a tendency to basically rotate through a bunch of RBs over the course of the season cuz their running game generally sucks ass. It's not a great place for a RB. That's not to say I hate Slaton - like I said, I put him on the same level as Pierre and Hightower.