XXXTentacion Shot Dead (Whoever That Was)

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Jun 19, 2018.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Ha!, indeed. Slip of the tongue. I MEANT Bank of America, and trust me on it, they're the worst of the worst. It took me more than a year to close out a deceased relative's small savings account ($200) after she was identity thefted two weeks after she died. That's just the tip of the ice-berg, but the identity theft wasn't why they wouldn't release the money. I didn't CARE about the money, I just wanted her name out of circulation. Basically they did everything possible to hold onto the cash because millions of elderly people times $200 = a cash cow. Interest and then eating the money seven years later when the account is considered "abandoned" because they make it virtually impossible even with every form and piece of paper work that they consistently "lost" or "never received" when I'm in the fukking branch and it's confirmed via fax and follow up phone calls FROM THE BRANCH that the corporate office had in in their hands. 15 times. I could write a movie script about it. Fukk Bank of America. What a bunch of world class cunts.

So yeah, that slip was like when some friends of mine were high on mushrooms in college and they got a hankering for Carvel. My friend Kim made a mistake that she'll never be able to live down. Cookie Puss by the Beastie Boys was playing on the radio, so what happens? "Let's order ice-cream!" So she calls up Carvel. Only she didn't order a Cookie Puss. She ordered a Pussy Face. Bank of New York, Bank of America . . . it happens.

2. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

If you never got that money out it's probably waiting for you at the state's office of unclaimed funds. I helped an old friend get a decent amount of money they were holding from his father's estate from when Ma Bell split into the Baby Bells and dividend checks kept getting returned.

It's easy to check out; everybody should do it from time to time, it's surprising what ends up there - things like utility deposits, unclaimed rebates, etc. It's especially wise to check for people who have moved a lot. Here's the link for New York, but every state has something similar...

http://www.osc.state.ny.us/ouf/

Any body here who finds a pot of gold, I get a 10% referral fee. Happy hunting! You're welcome.

3. jetophile

^Yes, I know all about that. I even called once to check on my folks and a few other dead relatives a couple of years ago. We knew the money was there, that's the issue. And it wasn't just the money, which was essentially a pittance, it was the principle of it. They were just being fckn pricks and wanted to eat it on us and have us go away, partially because said relative had about $2K in credit card debt that had nothing to do with us. It was one of the most ridiculous things I ever lived through. They wanted affidavits, a Will, more proof than you need to board an international flight, names, birthdays, addresses of every living relative you could possibly think of. It was so mind-numbingly fukked up, you wouldn't believe it if I told you. She died intestate, had zero assets, didn't own a home, had nothing and they knew it. And yet they kept trying to stick us for the credit card debt on top of it, which is illegal. Fukk that bank. I mean it. It was like living in the 1920s or some shit. Trust me on it, it was borderline robbery. The best part was when we continued to get notices that her account was negative $20 for check fees because her account was overdrawn. That was AFTER we finally got the $, but they still kept the "account" open for God knows why. In case she rose from the dead, I guess.

Said relative had never been on the internet in her life, and my uneducated guess is that it had something to do with a breach on their part in the first place. It's a good move that you posted that link, though. Banks often run notices in the paper but that link really is the best go to because if you don't read and scan every legal notice in every paper there is, you're crap out of luck. The moral of the story is don't ever put your money in Bank of America. They're crooks. If only XXXTentacion was still alive so I could tell him to bank elsewhere, he might still be alive. Go credit union all the way.

#23 jetophile, Jul 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  4. jetophile

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/entertainment-arts-45971796

And still people idolize this turd that I never heard of.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tml?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

I don' t belong to social media of any kind, but the public comments are so deluded and crazy. He's being defended. Let's talk about Chris Brown for a moment. He should be in jail for attempted murder, but it's poor Chris Brown. He tried to kill her, and Rihanna is lucky she didn't die. If you've ever read the arrest report and saw the pictures, WTF. Why is this behavior acceptable in the musical community? And may I add that Chris Brown in a talentless POS.

5. jetophile

6. jetophile

Suge Knight whoever that was sentenced to 28 years for murder.

7. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

For Tupac’s murder?

8. jetophile

No. The blip I saw was that it was for some guy he mowed down (hit and run on purpose) a long time ago.

9. FJF

Oh, they have a lot of catching up to do with convicting him of murders.

stinkyB likes this.
  10. jetophile

11. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

I always suspected that Suge set him up that night. He owed Tupac a lot of money and Pac was leaving Death Row to start his own label.

#31 Sam Hammer, Nov 2, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  12. jetophile

What do I know from these things, but wasn't Knight in the car when Tupac was shot? And that Biggie Smalls guy, whose mural I used to see going over the Throgs Neck, wasn't Knight also a suspect in that shooting? Or one of his toadies. That Post Malone guy whose plane unfortunately didn't crash in my backyard, he looks like an asshole. Who's that other guy, Tekashi. I'm just wondering what this is. Anyone?

[​IMG]

13. FJF

I’m sure of it.

14. jetophile

15. jetophile

Oh, this is a hot one. I was gonna create a separate thread about it just to piss off FJF, but I guess I'll put it here. Turd sandwich Chris Brown arrested and being detained in Paris over a gang rape, which leads me to bring up the attempted murder of Rihanna again - because that's what it was. I'm gonna go track that police report down and post it so can people can see for themselves what he was permitted to get away with. It's sickening. Then he gets a tattoo of her battered face on his neck. Will someone please finally kick this low-life in his ass for good? All he does is get babied, people make excuse monger, and he gets slapped on the wrist for serious offenses because he's Chris Brown. And he sucks while I'm at it. It's not as if he shaped up after finishing his PROBATION over the ATTEMPTED MURDER of Rihanna. Nope.

He already has a pending court case in the U.S. for illegally purchasing and owning an exotic animal (a Capuchin Monkey), so I don't know how either case will play out if he's formally and officially charged with rape in France. I have no clue about French Law, only that they will not allow someone to be extradited back to the U.S. if it's a murder charge because they are staunchly against the death penalty. There was a case some years back (15 years ago?) where this guy who murdered a professor or an abortion doctor or something like that fled to France because he knew the French government wouldn't turn him over. A truce was finally hammered out and the French only agreed on the condition the death penalty would not be pursued. I could probably track it down. Anyway . . .

In Chris Turd's case, he'll probably get a top flight attorney that will find some kind of legal loophole to be sent back to the U.S. because blah blah blah some treaty and he won't face justice in France for rape (that is IF he is officially charged).

https://www.vulture.com/2019/01/chris-brown-arrested-in-paris-for-rape.html

He's a complete piece of garbage. I don't want to see him again.

EDIT & P.S.: "People make excuse monger", haha, what fck does that mean?! I sound like Brook! I'm leaving it.

#35 jetophile, Jan 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    FJF likes this.
  16. jetophile

17. DefenseWinsChampionships

I'm PRETTY SUREEEE he didn't use the N word with the ER as you just did (in your "example").

18. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I'm PRETTY SUREEEE that is called hyperbole, I don't think anyone except you thought Jeto was being literal.

Leave it to Philly Cheez Stacks to jump in when a wanna be rapper is "disparaged"

DefenseWinsChampionships and FJF like this.
  19. jetophile

I counted only 6 niggers in this one with some bitches. I also think it might be about football? Cornerbacks and Jay Cutler are mentioned as well as the draft and there's some dancing with stacks of money.

So many niggers below I lost count, but 30+. That's two people in here now who caught an attitude about it when I'm not the one who wrote it or said it.

EDIT: What does ER stand for, emergency room? But yeah, his use of the word nigger, niggers, and bitches is in the superfluous use of the word 'like' territory.

#39 jetophile, Feb 5, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  20. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Why does this topic still exist?

stinkyB likes this.