Will the Bills go 2 Decades Without a Playoff Appearance?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Sep 28, 2017.

?

Will the Bills go 2 Decades Without a Playoff Appearance

Poll closed Oct 28, 2017.
  1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    61.9%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Fuck You

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  1. NovaScotiaPatsFan

NovaScotiaPatsFan New Member

Normally I would say yes, but this year has been bizarro world.

2. C63Baller

C63Baller Member

Really? Lmao.... have you seen who sits in last place in the AFCE? LoL you Jet fans make me
    Laugh... thanks...

FJF likes this.
  3. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Leave it to a Bills fan to not use any reading comprehension. Try reading what he said again.
    He was pointing out the Bills ineptitude over the last 2 decades where they start out strong, think they are going far, fans like you go to other teams websites crowing about how good your team is, Bills then crumble down the stretch and miss the playoffs once again, said Bills fans are nowhere to be found toward the end of the season.
    You know, years like 2011 where they started 5-2 and finished the season 6-10 or last year where they started 4-2 and finished 7-9. 2008 was another nice one, started out 4-0, were 5-1 after 6 games, ended the season at 7-9
    Fans of a team that have not sniffed the playoffs since the last millennium should really wait until their team accomplishes something, before trying to put down a rival team.

Sam Hammer likes this.
  4. C63Baller

C63Baller Member

Well there you go “Waterboy”. Bills carved up a team today that absolutely destroyed your beloved Jets by I think it was, 45-20?? Then your boys drop another today by a team even the phins beat...smh. I wish you luck this Thursday... you will Definitely need it! (Of course this is all in good fun)

5. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Jets over Bills

I would be surprised if this were the year. We are 5-2, but have at least 3 automatic losses coming up as we play 3 games against 2 of the best teams in the league, New England and Kansas City. That's at least 5 losses, which means we can only lose 1 other game the rest of the season, and we have some tough matchups against New Orleans, 2 with Miami, and the Jets will be a tough test this week as well. The Chargers look like a better team than their record. We'll see. We dont have a ton of talent, we are winning games on defense and turnovers. Our offense is going to need to step up and score more touchdowns if we want to maintain the record.

6. C63Baller

C63Baller Member

I honestly cant say Bills have automatic losses. They’ve beaten the Patsies with less. As for KC? They are up n down like Denver and they beat them... I dont expect anything from these guys this year. It’s a new staff, front office and they lost a lot of talent to get stacked on draft picks. I’m just enjoying the ride so far... McD and Beane seem to be building something special up there and it’s good to see.

7. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

No such thing as an automatic loss. Your team is playing well and capable of beating anyone on the schedule. Your coach has done a really nice job and he probably will get some votes for coach of the year especially if he gets the Bills into the playoffs. I don't think the Bills will win the division as the Pats are playing better especially on D. But your team should stay in the playoff mix all year especially since their doesn't appear to be a dominant team in AFC this year. Even the Pats, Chiefs, Steelers have their flaws.

8. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

We about to be 6-2 atop the AFC, but keep hating and doubting!!! We taking over the next decade. Sean "Lombardi" McDermott is that dude!!

9. The Waterboy

Over 7 years ago this was posted, still waiting for you to follow through

FJF likes this.
  10. C63Baller

C63Baller Member

You really need to calm down! They are a new team rebuilding. Give them the chance before you go and make a fool of yourself again with another ridiculous post like the Edwards/Dirty Sanchez post. I love the Bills too but let “the process” happen... patience. It will ALL come together brother... you’ll see.

11. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Hope you're having a wonderful evening

12. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

13. C63Baller

C63Baller Member

I am actually cause we are still in 2nd place and your shit team is still fight for last. LMAO!

14. The Waterboy

Your team just got curb stomped by a shit team then

15. The Waterboy

Was this week the beginning of the annual Bills crash and burn?

HomeoftheJets and TonyFtLaud like this.
  16. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

And of course the Bills troll who actually started out marginally rational turns into yet another jerk when his team looks like crap.

17. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

It's the 2nd half of the season. Buffalo swoon time. But look on the bright side, a football life Jim Kelly is on tomorrow night , maybe you can relive some playoff memories

18. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

That's enuffadat...FYP

101GangGreen101 likes this.
  19. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Bills fans talk too much after those 4-1 starts. How many seasons were lost after such great starts?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

HomeoftheJets and Royal Tee like this.
  20. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Every time this assclown posts here, he jinxes the Bills. Please good sir, keep posting here. :D