Vote for the Least Intelligent Poster of the Year

Discussion in 'TheGangGreen.com Poster Awards' started by twinjetfan, Jan 21, 2007.

?

Who is the Least Intelligent Poster of the Year?

Poll closed Feb 3, 2007.
  1. Glenn Foley

22 vote(s)
    23.4%
  2. jtrain

3 vote(s)
    3.2%
  3. RobA

16 vote(s)
    17.0%
  4. RaiderJoe

10 vote(s)
    10.6%
  5. mr. nyjet

11 vote(s)
    11.7%
  6. Martin&TheJets

3 vote(s)
    3.2%
  7. rajenseen

15 vote(s)
    16.0%
  8. Jetsrock 16

4 vote(s)
    4.3%
  9. Exit 117

10 vote(s)
    10.6%
  1. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

See, now this is why I would have been such a great candidate for "Most underrated" if twinjetsfan hadn't neglected to make it an official category this year - can't get rated much lower than invisible.

2. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

Yeah, this one should be killed. People voting for Rob A are just teasing him, but it's bothering him. Awards should not make people wary of posting. In fact, I think the entire awards thing has to be changed. The way it's set up now is just causing trouble all the way around.

This award and "most knowledgable" have to be shitcanned. Start there, and it could be fun again, not full of sniping and hurt feelings.

3. FITM

FITM 2006 TGG.com Best Photoshop Artist Award Winner

It wouldn't have to be if people like Jetsin2004 didn't cry about it.

4. silent scream

silent scream Well-Known Member

I love the awards this year.

5. JetsIn2004

JetsIn2004 Banned

Didn't mean it as an insult man... Just dont' remember your posts... which probably means you made good points and never made poor ones.. but I've had a lot going on lately so I apologize for not noticiing.. same goes to Cakes.

6. JetsIn2004

JetsIn2004 Banned

Here we go on semantics again. You proved nothing, as I showed you videos on youtube of the punters foot being 11 yards from the LOS when he kicked it. His foot, on the ground, is 11 yds from the LOS when he hits the ball.. every time. It's impossible to tell where the ball is on the punter's foot.. Either way, it sounds like we're measuring it differently (different feet... I'll use the foot where he last established himself on the field), but your ego got in the way and we couldn't discuss it and realize it then... instead you had to just go off and go right to namecalling. That's your MO though.. maybe it's mine too, who knows, but it's definitely yours.

It's funny to listen to you mention ego.. if anyone knows about ego.. it's certainly you.

#66 JetsIn2004, Jan 27, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2007
  7. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Don't has an apostrophe before the t, not after. We'll just start there.

As for jeff, if you aren't seeing his posts, you're spending far too much time consumed with your own posting, or searching out TBJ.

Ripping into TBJ is not going to gain you too many votes. However, it does make for another interesting thread. So I guess, go ahead, rip on people. This should be interesting.

BTW: Only a troll would say they don't remember someone who makes "good points" and only pays attention to someone who made "poor points."

8. JetsIn2004

JetsIn2004 Banned

Feel free to call me what you wish.. make fun of my typing, whatever.. doesn't matter.

I didn't remember the guy. It's not an insult....

I'm not looking to gain votes.. I don't need to win.

9. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Well, if you aren't concerned with the outcome, then why go after TBJ? It makes little sense to me. If you don't care to win, then why get upset that TBJ might win?

I don't have to make fun of you, that would be trollish, and I leave that for people far more qualified than myself.

Personally, I've seen quite a number of TBJ's posts, and I find him rather intelligent myself. Not just in football threads, but overall, and that is exactly what these awards are supposed to be about.

You can agree or disagree as you like, but the people are speaking here, and the people clearly have respect for TBJ's posts.

And if you honestly didn't care that much about the title, it wouldn't be under your name. We just learned the other day that titles must be put there at the explicit request of the poster. Your argument falls a bit flat there.

10. JetsIn2004

JetsIn2004 Banned

I didn't say I wasn't concerned with the outcome. Just said I don't care if I win. I just don't want him to win and inflate the ego even further. If I could give each and every one of my votes to one of the guys with 11, I would.

I put the title there a year ago. Do you think I care now? If I win most annoying poster, I'll put it there too. I don't care. Argument is fine just the way it is. I win, it goes there, regardless of the category.

11. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

That is wholesale ridiculous. Is it okay that your ego was inflated by the award?

12. JetsIn2004

JetsIn2004 Banned

But it wasn't.. I couldn't care less.. I also frankly don't care if you like my opinion. It's my opinion, and it's the truth.. regardless of what you think.

13. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Foolish me, thinking that junc was the only one who thought his opinion was the only one who mattered.

Sorry junc, that wasn't meant to be a shot at you.

14. JetsIn2004

JetsIn2004 Banned

Other opinions matter, but mine doesn't need validation from you is all I was saying.

15. Pam

Pam TGG.com Friendliest Poster Fourpeat!!

You're not invisible to me! :up: You know your stuff.

16. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

No, but some validation beyond yourself would be helpful towards your argument.

That's okay, you're wrong, and trust me, that opinion is carried far further than your own.

17. JetsIn2004

JetsIn2004 Banned

haha thanks for the laugh.

Like I said in the other thread, I'm done. Listening to you is not worth it.. it's painful actually.

Like I said there, there isno convincing me of your side, and no convincing you of my side, so it's just like walking on a treadmill.. we get nowhere... may as well stop.

If you want to keep insulting me, feel free. I've yet to do that to anyone in this thread except Thunderbirdjet.

18. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Aw ... you're making me blush! [​IMG]

19. Pam

Pam TGG.com Friendliest Poster Fourpeat!!

Ok. I have had enough. I'm going to say this in this thread and the "other" trouble spot. Twinjetfan worked really hard on putting this together. He don't deserve this kind of shit.
    The fact that some of you guys are taking this way over the top for personal reasons is disgusting. Grown men in a dick waving contest (excuse my wordage) GROW UP.

I'm disappointed in alot of you.

20. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

Very retarded. I think this year is the worst awards we have had. No offense to twin but we lost alot of nice catergories this time around.