Video: Jets call to Sam Darnold

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Poeman, Apr 27, 2018.

1. No Fly Zone

No Fly Zone Well-Known Member

Of course, Let's make the Jets great again... it was all my idea, I leaked the Baker interest on my POTUS twitter

2. DefenseWinsChampionships

Not a single soul thought Darnold would be there at 3 for the Jets. And obviously; neither did Todd Bowles.

Macc trading up from 6 to 3. For this starving Franchise; it was a must. Our GM pulled off a primetime draft move.

No matter how much i raved about Barkley. And rightfully so. I NEVER thought Darnold would be there.

3. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

In terms of personality. We got Vontae Mack. Bo Callahan went to Arizona. Lol. I love this kid. I was a Mayfield/Rosen guy but I can't stop being giddy now that Sam is our QB.

4. Pepsiguy5

Pepsiguy5 Well-Known Member

Unless he's just doing outrageously well to the point where there is no holding him back (not what I expect) I favor the bring him along slowly approach. Maybe sneak him in for a taste here and there in blowouts. Just randomly give him a preplanned series some week. And let Josh McCown do his thing. Presumably there'll come a day in week 9 or whatever that McCown gets injured and there you go. Page 1 in the history of the new Jets begins.

5. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Cool video. Who told Mac to hide the Starbucks cup behind the helmet because they won’t pay advertising dollars the team or the league?

6. bmfc1

bmfc1 Well-Known Member

What restaurant did they go to?