Time to Bench Wilk?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by championjets69, Oct 16, 2017.

1. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

I say a restructure should be on the table to open up more cap space. No reason, Mo should be removed from the team.

2. edray10

edray10 Well-Known Member

He has to agree to a restructure. If he doesn't then your only option is to cut him.

3. LV Coach

LV Coach Well-Known Member

The way he played in the last game sure shows confidence in his ability. I don'd know what woke up our Defensive team,, but it was great to see the sacks, pressure and fumble recoveries.

4. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Dude players always play hurt. The best always, always play hurt. It's part of the game, always has been. You don't know what his injuries are, and you have no idea what the the best plan of action was.
    In case you didn't notice they lost the games that Mo started playing better in. Saying he was irrelevant is kinda stupid.A pointless cone is fucking preposterous. His was laying his ass on the line taking on two gaps so his teammates could succeed. And just because a bunch of nonsense conjecture gets thrown around the internet by the media and fans that feed into that has nothing to do with it. If Mo didn't play I could just imagine the cacophony of total bullshit that would have been cried out by fans.

First it was he was slacking, a quitter. Now it's Bowles doesn't know how to handle a football injury with one of his best players, and Mo's complicit, naturally. Of course. How do people get from one point to the other like this? There just has to be some nonsense read in to their mentality and motives by fans that actually THINK they know better, lol.
    It just never could have been the man was hurt and giving it the best he could for the team. Let the media troll up and spew any bilge that they can.

#104 Walt White, Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    Sam Hammer and BomberJet like this.
  5. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

You know how people get from one point to another ?

It is when somebody else brings something else into the conversation, it isn't rocket science is it.

It started off with he was slacking and I hasten to add not just fucking me, so not sure why I am getting all your damned ire.

Next was a poster who stated he had been playing injured, then the discussion moves around to that and I couldn't give two fucks if you say it is the norm that people play injured all the time, it doesn't make it right and it makes little sense to have a player play like shit and next to useless because he is playing injured, what is so hard to understand about that ?

Don't play them injured then they are back to full strength and playing at the top of their game faster, do you not understand that part of the post either ?

The difference in his play these last 2 games is markedly improved on his first 4, in which he was only seemingly capable of standing his opposite number up (hence the traffic cone comment), we had no QB hurries or sacks in those games and we got pounded on the run more than once, so I am sure a replacement would have done a better job than Mo over those games.

It is good to see him playing better again but you know if people play like shit then people will criticise them for it, that is the nature of sport and if he didn't play but was injured he would get no criticism off me, nobody can help being injured.

Oh and BTW the only preposterous sentence has been uttered by you (highlighted), Servicemen lay their ass on the line not fucking football players, say hello to hyperbowl central on your way through.

6. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Just because someone else says something stupid doesn't make it have any worth. Authenticating something with some other persons clueless brainstorm is dumb.

BomberJet likes this.
  7. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Yes i admit it, I'm a bit biased toward Mo. I just think people are being a little harsh on the guy. It seems like he is back to beast mode, so let's hope he can stay healthy and active. The whole unit played pretty well yesterday. It seems like they are much more in sync now. Hell, even Lee is looking decent.

#107 Sam Hammer, Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    101GangGreen101 and K'OB like this.