This isn't on Bowles or the players. This is on Woody.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

This is just another loss. We all knew Bowles wasn't the right coach for the job. And this team isn't winning the Superbowl this year. Everybody knew that before the season started. So what did we do? We started McCown. What for? To win a few games to keep us out of picking as high as possible to give us a decent chance to pick the QB we like.

Now we are 4-6, out of playoff race and out of Top 5 for picking the QB we want.

Fuck my life for waking up at 2:00 a.m to catch my flight to watch this Jets team.

Dear Woody,

You are clueless. Please sell the team to an owner who cares about winning. You suck as an owner and fuck the day you become the owner of this team.

Royal Tee, K'OB, James Hasty and 4 others like this.
  2. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I'd be much more impressed if you started this thread before the game.

grkmanga31, Nesquik, Jets69 and 2 others like this.
  3. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

Its not woody... TB and CS didn't mget this team ready to play and may NO adjustments at anytime during the game. wake up

4. Brook!

What difference does it make? I am a fan. I only hope the best for the Jets. Yes I admit, if we won, I wouldn't start this thread. But even if won, I would know we wouldn't win the Superbowl. I am just as mad as everybody and pointing out the obvious. Us fans make the same mistake year after year. Picking on the players and coaches. But it starts at the top. Woody isn't the right owner for this team.

5. Mainejet

Mainejet Well-Known Member

With all due respect to your hell bent rant, Woody has absolutely nothing to do with your anger.

THIS IS ALL TOILET BOWLES

I've pointed it out plenty of times prior to today. Toilet does NOT and I repeat, does NOT make in game adjustments. The only difference with today is that in the past the Jets lost momentum and weren't able to get it back. Today they never had momentum. There was only half of a team playing today. The offense never got on the plane?

Toilet will never be able to change the culture of this team from same olé Jets to CONSISTENCY.

To get consistency, you MUST know how to make in game adjustments. Toilet has never been successful at in game adjustments and therefore the Jets will never be consistent.

The ONLY thing Woody is guilty of is making very poor hires.

SOJAZ, Chrisiue, Jets69 and 2 others like this.
  6. Brook!

hey MJ. Today's loss is on Bowles yes. But think long term. Who is the decision maker for GM's and coaches? It starts at the top. What was Woody's last good decision?

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  7. Mainejet

Objectively speaking, I'd have to say Mac? I'm very hot and cold about Mac. Sometimes I think he's a dumpster fire, but recently I've been thinking he's done a nice job turning over the roster? All of the Jets wins were reliant on young talent showing up and playing well. That's a feather in his hat.

So if you believe Mac is a good GM and you believe Woody actually hired him? Many people claim Ron and Charlie hired Mac. Woody just accepted good advice.

So I understand if you think he's never had a good hire. I get it, I'm as pissed as you are. But there's a part of me that believes Mac is developing this team nicely. Toilet on the other hand, is a CLASSIC had hire made by Woody just like Leon used to do.

Brook! likes this.
  8. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

we won't really know about mac for sure unless he is allowed to hire his own head coach and that coach has to report to him.

9. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Forget ownership. Shame on Woody for hiring a coach that reports directly to him. Blind leading the blind At its best. But the blame is squarely on the HC. This team was not ready,was not executing worth a shit, making mistake after mistake, and incapable of adjusting the game plan on the fly.
    Today was living proof that Bowles is not who we want or need. He is massively over his head.

10. Mainejet

Good point and I agree completely.

11. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

He wants help to make decisions ...he knows he is not a Mara Kraft or Rooney..so I get that

Woody hired an advisory firm of Casserlly and Wolfeto get a HC and a GM:

Here's what happened : They DID NOT come up with just 2 names Mike M and Toddy Bowles . They gave Johnston a list of names a mile long including for example Dan Quinn ...

Problem is Jet Drive is a undesirable landing spot for blue chip Coaches and GMs...and imo that's a BIG problem unfortunately..(ide like to know why)

So mid level management who run the team is not filled with A list or experienced candidates but with rookies like Toilet and Mike M

Thus far this inexperience is reflected in the GMs average to low average performance and the poor record (D minus grade losing seasons) provided by the clueless novice Bowles

Have you noticed a pattern ? Coaches like Pete Carrol show up here for their training and move on; GMs like Tanny and Idzik get work experience for future job applications

Same Old Jets

boozer32 likes this.
  12. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Plus 10 million

It absolutely amazes me how the kids on this board don't see that

Only last week we were making Toddy Coach of the Year...haha

Personally I erroneously believed we could climb out of the cellar given their showing on TNF..oh well

Back to reality from the Penthouse back to the Sh*thouse

I wanted a bad record only because the Jets could grab a QB from a pretty good class...still may happen !!!!!

13. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Sorry Brook, but dear Todd, you fuckin suck, in the Rich Kotite like way...

boozer32 likes this.
  14. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Is it safe to say that the Jets are not as good as the team that crushed Buffalo nor are they as bad as the team that got crushed by the Raiders? This is a young team and a young CS so expecting consistency at this stage is futile. Look for more of these head scratchers before the consistency finally kicks in if ever.

15. matt robinson 17

Answer Saints 47 Jill's 10

Cman68 likes this.
  16. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Didn’t we all know this was a rebuilding year with very little talent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jetphan73, soh_vet and Centiment like this.
  17. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately "if ever" is , most likely

18. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

Every win defies that theory in the make belief world of being a Jets fan

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  19. matt robinson 17

Little talent refers to the morose coach too ?

boozer32 likes this.
  20. Chrisiue

Chrisiue Well-Known Member

If changes would be made during a game when a side of the team is not doing anything right I might have some hope for Bowles, unfortunately he never stops listening to Bruno Mars on the sideline to tell someone like Morton DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT, this crap is not working.
    I’m not even mentioning his clock management at the end of a close game I’m sure we will get to witness that crap show so,etc,e soon.