There You Go - The Jets FO is Horrendous

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JohnnyJohnson, Dec 31, 2008.

1. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

OK so they go an release a guy less than 24 hours after the season, with no actual plan. Or was there a plan? Like Marty F'ing Schottenheimer.

This franchise has fucked up, time and time again, and it's plain to see that Woody is keeping the legacy of stupidity alive.

Marty Ball? This club deserves all the misery in the world. When you have nothing but problems there's only 1 place to look.....in the fucking mirror.

Woody, do you like what you see? Stupid motherfucker.

2. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

I can agree with the no plan theory.

I don't hate Marty though.

3. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Oh having the entire Schottenheimer family running this team is going to suck, make no mistake.

Yes they want a guy to take it to the next level, so hey Marty, in Jet Logic, makes the most sense. The next level of missing the playoffs is getting there and being bounced.

Then maybe we can go to the next level after that...oh wait no at that point it will be rebuilding time yet the fuck again.

This company is a big steaming pile of shit, run by an inept baby oil merchant.

If the Jets had their own ticker on the stock market their ass would have been thrown to OTC long ago where they'd be trading at pennies.

Really, the idiocy being displayed at the moment, is right up there with any Hess bungle. In fact it may be worse.

PSL? BItch puhlease, I won't even pay for nose-bleeds at this point. Good job, asshole.

4. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

I am SO done with this team.

Go have your Schottenheimer Family Reunion - I'm skipping football until you sell the fucking team ya little weasel.

And your green uniforms suck too hahaha (had to add that in)

5. hendersg

hendersg New Member

I feel your anger and agree to a point, and believe me I'm not a big fan of Woody, but he did have the balls to fire Mangini which I didn't think he would. I dont like Marty, but now that Shanahan is in the mix lets see where that goes. I honestly feel now that Cowher really didnt want to coach in 09

6. RevisCB

RevisCB New Member

Who's to say he doesn't have a plan? Steve Spagnuolo was approached straight away, permission has been granted and the interview planned. Sign me up for a Spag team, I'm not ready to jump of the cliff just yet, however if Marty is hired then i might well take that leap.

7. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Here's about the best analogy I can put for what just happened.

It's like quitting your job, with no job lined up, and then to add insult to injury they spent their mortgage money on a crack binge.

Good job assholes.

Go Phins!!!!

8. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

For crying out loud! Can't we wait until something actually happens, before we bitch and moan?
    I seem to remember going to bed the night before the Favre trade, and hearing he was definatly signing with the Bucs. Well, i wish that report had been right, BUT IT WASN'T!
    Haven't we learned yet, to take what we hear with a grain of salt?

That being said, GET READY FOR MARTYBALL!

9. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

SPags is great at what he does, but as far as HC experience, we're no further along with him than we were with Mangini.

Just keep the guy for his 4th and final year and reset the coordinator positions.

Unreal. These guys are just un-fucking-believable.

10. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

You can catch me burning my Jets shit on YouTube. Marty ball. I'd rather spend my Sundays digging holes and filling them back up with the same dirt.

11. MexJetinBcn

MexJetinBcn New Member

Man, sometimes you guys drive me crazy. The effing season isn't over yet!!! We have been without coach for TWO full days!!! Come on, stoping the finger pointing, this is getting ridiculous. All the guys who are blamng the FO were the same that praised Tanny after the Titans victory and who were taking the shit on Mangini after the Dolphins defeat.

For god sake calm down everyone!

12. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

I wish I could forget about the Jets for an entire month and just start bitching and moaning again once an actual hire has been made.

13. RevisCB

RevisCB New Member

Maybe experience is not what we need, maybe we need a guy in who isn't afraid to change things up when there not going right (Mangini was not that), Spags throws so many different looks at QB's, its so impressive that he deserves a shot at being a HC, he could be a great one, lets give him a shot, would rather that than MartyBall anyway.

14. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Your right, lets talk about something else.....

What is your favorite color?

15. bpjets

bpjets New Member

Again...nothing to look forword to....I'm done with this team

16. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Calm down? I never said I wanted Mangini fired. The only alternative in my eyes for Mangini was a proven winning, big name coach, otherwise there's no upgrade factor.

I never said I wanted Tanny gone.

My problem is, why fire the guy with a year left on his contract, when you don't have anything better lined up? Does that make good business, football, or any sense whatsoever? Not to me.

That's Woody with a death grip on Brett's hang-low for the sake of ticket sales. Which clearly backfired on him since he has no idea if he's even going to play for another year. Do you honestly think Marty is going to draw a crowd?

Not a chance. People don't give a flying shit about Marty. Shanahan was the master plan? Not likely. Spags? Spags is just as much of a risk as mangini.

So where is the keen business sense that Woody thinks he has? Woody just got ass-fucked by a 39 year old QB.

Terrible...just terrible.

17. bpjets

bpjets New Member

WOW...couldn't have said it better.....every year this team does something f-in stuiped...

18. RevisCB

RevisCB New Member

Would we really of settled for the same coaching staff JJ? If we had kept Mangini and all the coaches? Woody would be hunted down, hung drawn and quartered. You can't get new OC's and DC's in for one season, if Mangini hadn't of improved next year then he would likely be out of a job, a new HC would come in and then he likely will want to pick his own staff, too much turnaround in a space of one year.

19. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

I love fans who assume that there was no plan simply because the owner hasn't emailed them personally to tell them what the plan is. Newsflash: Mangini SUCKED and cost us a trip to the AFC playoffs. He earned the termination. The plan is to hire a freaking coach that knows how to win in the NFL. Lets see how Woody does in exectuing that plan before you jump ugly on him.

20. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

Woody has a plan, and he is looking for someone to fit his plan, he would like to keep the football coaching responsibilities separate from front office maybe we go after MS now, but let's wait and see what happens....the one thing I can say is that after having rooted for the Jets the last 25 years it has not been as bad as it used to be....I have seen more playoff games and winning seasons in the past ten years than I can remember....keep your heads up Jet fans we will be okay....