The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

Republicans don't care if Russia meddles with elections. They only care about unborn babies that are not theirs and guns.

2. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

What the fuck are you talking about? Acknowledge what?

3. nyjetsmets89

Way over your head. Better recede from this thread before you expose yourself.

4. The Waterboy

You are so stupid that you think you are smart. I am embarrassed for you. You throw your remarks in not knowing what the hell you are remarking on.

One poster makes a post that at best misses obvious sarcasm, in the post he replied to, or just makes no sense at all and then you agree with him, thinking you made some logical deduction. Brilliant.

5. nyjetsmets89

I didn't even bother to read what you wrote, did I miss anything?

6. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

They'd care if they were helping the Democrats.

7. nyjetsmets89

Well there are those 2nd Amendment people to help in case of that

8. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

"The president-elect has attended only a handful of intelligence briefings in the past month, and says it's no big deal — but Donald Trump and future White House Chief Strategist Steven Bannon's far-right-wing media arm once criticized President Obama for the same.

Trump opined on Twitter (stated as "Fact") in September 2014 that Obama "does not read his intelligence briefings..." and mocked the president as "Too busy I guess!"

Fact--Obama does not read his intelligence briefings nor does he get briefed in person by the CIA or DOD. Too busy I guess!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 30, 2014
    Not only was Trump's claim without merit, it was based on a dubious report from the conservative Government Accountability Institute — which was co-founded by Bannon."
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...d-obama-not-attending-intel-briefings-n694631

Ron

9. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

GOP Opposition to Potential Trump Cabinet Nominees Grows

"But it was perhaps the news that Trump intends to tap ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson, who has ties to Russia and its president, Vladimir Putin, that has engendered the most vocal opposition from elected officials within his party.

Marco Rubio was one of the first Republicans to take a shot a Tillerson, with the Florida senator tweeting, "Being a 'friend of Vladimir' is not an attribute I am hoping for from a #SecretaryOfState."

Being a "friend of Vladimir" is not an attribute I am hoping for from a #SecretaryOfState - MR

— Marco Rubio (@marcorubio) December 11, 2016
    Sen. John McCain told NBC News on Saturday that Tillerson's ties to Russia would be the subject of any Senate confirmation hearing. On Fox News, he said the relationship was a "matter of concern."

"You want to give the president of the United States the benefit of the doubt because the people have spoken. But Vladimir Putin is a thug, a bully and a murderer, and anybody else who describes him as anything else is lying," McCain told Fox News.

Tillerson, who has spent his entire career with the energy company that has dealings with dozens of foreign nations, was awarded the Order of Friendship from the Kremlin in 2013. Tillerson openly criticized the Obama Administration for imposing sanctions against Russia for invading Crimea in 2014, since those sanctions negatively affected ExxonMobil's lucrative oil deals in the country."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...otential-trump-cabinet-nominees-grows-n694626

Ron

10. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

They should definitely do something about it as Trump suggests.

11. nyjetsmets89

12. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Weird Al: I'm a million times as humble as thou art.

13. The Waterboy

Solyndra is all on Obama, Gitmo is all on Obama, Healthcare all on Obama, Lobbyists in Obama's administration once again all on Obama.

14. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Solyndra was on Obama.

Gitmo was an unrealistic campaign promise.

Obama wanted a public option on the healthcare, which was blocked. Whether that would have made it better is uncertain. OTOH Obamacare has also helped a lot of people.

Come on, you can't seriously complain about lobbyists.

15. The Waterboy

I wasn't complaining about lobbyists even though I think they should all be thrown in a fiery pit.
    My post was only to point out things Obama promised but did not come through on, but only in response to Ron's President Pinocchio post.
    I think maybe Ron is in an alternate universe where Trump is the first President to ever tell a lie.

Edit: As far as lobbyists in Obama's administration, it would not have been an issue if he didn't make the proclamation that he would have no lobbyists in his administration.

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

what is it that Russia did again?

17. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

They hacked something...or something, but Russia!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.