Thanks for Santana Moss

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by SMoss89, Feb 16, 2006.

1. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

Synder=Jackass thats all you need to know about the skins. Synder has no rings and will not get one becuase he is a jackass

2. CaneJet

CaneJet Well-Known Member

Is this the return of ace_33?

3. boomer

boomer Active Member

Are you kidding me? Another one of these damn threads? They never made any sense in the first place.

There needs to be a rule that restricts new members from starting threads until they reach a certain number of posts, like there is in other sports forums.

4. SMoss89

SMoss89 New Member

www.redskins.com

Look at our wide recievers stats. Nothing...Not to mention our number two reciever missed half the season with injury.

If Steve Smith didnt have the season he did, the media would be talking about Santana that way. When you watched the panthers you atleast saw other recievers besides Steve Smith catching the ball.

5. DonnieIsTheKing

DonnieIsTheKing Active Member

Well then I'm sure Moss had a ton of balls thrown his way that he did not catch... because I know from the Patsies that David Patten makes a good #2 possession guy.

Edit: I realized he was the one hurt for half of the season. Still... some of these guys have piss poor stats which means either they are dropping everything or Brunell was forcing the ball to Moss most of the season. It's actually the same thing with Steve Smith, little production out of everyone elsehttp://www.nfl.com/teams/stats/CAR/2005/regular

#45 DonnieIsTheKing, Feb 17, 2006
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2006
  6. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I hope Roy Williams rips Sideline Santana's spine out. Sooner or later Sideline Santana's gonna have to go across the middle, and hopefully it'll happen vs. Dallas.

7. xjets2002x

xjets2002x Active Member

Moss will follow up last year with a less than stellar season this year, unless he has incredibly turned a corner. As I illustrated, Moss lit up extremely subpar defenses. Only one of his performances came against a top 15 pass defense. Now that teams have seen him, they will make the necessary adjustments, and I predict he will do something similar to what he did with us prior to leaving, which is have a non-factor season.

-X-

8. PRPitbull

PRPitbull Active Member

why would you want 2 guys who wont go across the middle? lmao, that'll leave poor Chris Cooley to get creamed everyother play trying to open up the field for them(btw, chris cooley is the man, what a great name)

9. SMoss89

SMoss89 New Member

No im sorry, David Patten sucked as our number 2 and will become our number 3 reciever next season where he belongs. About the biggest play he did this season was a pass interferance call he drew.

10. Capt. Spaulding

Capt. Spaulding New Member

Your welcome. How did the SB treat you? Oops. You didn't get their either. He didn't fit here and all he is going to do for you is give you false hopes. Let him break your records. He'll soon be breaking body parts.

11. SMoss89

SMoss89 New Member

First of all, how was watching the playoffs at home for yall?And sorry Santana has turned a corner, hes gone up the middle some times during the season. While he isnt the reciever that wants to go through the middle, he is certainly one of the biggest playmakers in this league.

You guys still act like he is in a Jets uniform. Fact is he dosnt run outta bounds anymore, maybe if a safeties coming straight at him which any reciever would. Sorry, hes a Redskin now stop acting like hes some bust who cant preform up to expectations like he did in New York.

Wheres Laverneaus Coles on this list anyway?
    http://www.nfl.com/stats/2005/regular

Oh and Santana Moss did catch about every ball thrown his way this season.

#51 SMoss89, Feb 17, 2006
  12. Capt. Spaulding

Capt. Spaulding New Member

Goody goody. I was quite comfy at home watching the Skins lose. I can only hope you were equally comfy sitting in the cold doing the same.

13. SMoss89

SMoss89 New Member

Ummmm... right...

Its gonna be great watching the Jets trade or cut Chad Pennington then see all their vets retire in 2 more years. 0-16 anybody?

Funny thing is if Chad Pennington played for Baltimore his arm really wouldnt be an issue, but of course he got drafted by a new york team so everything he cant do right matters BIG TIME.

P.S Thanks for... Randy Thomas, Santana Moss, and John Hall, along with letting us use Laverneaus Coles for a while.

#53 SMoss89, Feb 17, 2006
  14. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

Don't rub it in.

15. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

I miss Santana :(

16. thedonger

thedonger Active Member

you had me there until you mentioned john hall. great kick he made in the playoffs...oh yeah, he didn't, oops.

17. CaneJet

CaneJet Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure ol' ace is back...I'd better stock up on Raid.

18. DonnieIsTheKing

DonnieIsTheKing Active Member

0-16? Have you seen the Jets roster? It's built with a good blend of younger players such as Houston, Askew, Coles, Cotch, Dresson, Jones, Abe, Ellis, Robertson, Vilma, Hobson, Coleman, Rhodes, Miller, Strait, and Barret that will never let this team go winless. Also, there's 2 drafts inbetween now and then and we should be able to pull atleast 3 or 4 producers out of them.

Chad also is hurt... he could definitely handle the NY pressure but our GM that was just demoted neglected our OL woes and we had Fabini and Mawae go down and the entire OL with it. Chad's shoulder re-tore when the entire pocket collapsed against Jacksonville.

I will give you Randy Thomas on that list... I miss him dearly. Moss would've had 40 catches for 500 yards and 4 TD's if he was a Jet last season so it's good to hear you're enjoying him while we are getting production out of Coles. Unless we draft Young or Cutler (which I still do not want us to!) we wouldn't have a QB with enough arm strength to get Moss the ball anyway. Coles/Moss was a great trade for both sides and once we get one solid QB Coles will have a 90 catch season easily (he had 70+ with 4 QBs mostly Brooks Bollinger... not bad).

Edit: I do miss Hall on kickoffs but I do not miss his line drive kicks that were blocked a lot. I remember one season he had 3 FGs and 1 XP blocked in the same season. Nugent > Hall

#58 DonnieIsTheKing, Feb 17, 2006
  19. SMoss89

SMoss89 New Member

Honestly ive forgotten or never heard of any of those young players except Rhodes and Cotchery. But man we really did steal Randy Thomas from yall!!!

:shit: <<<<<<I love that sign.

20. DROB63Cmart28

DROB63Cmart28 Banned

Okay you fuckin jackass Redskins suck. You guys will never go anywhere no matter how many dicks snyder sucks and how many players he overpays. Santana is soft and hes a pussy. When he actually goes against good defenses with good linebacking cores hes gona get lit the fuck up. If the Jets had a QB an O line an they throw to Coles every play lik the Deadskins do with Santana Coles will blow Santana off the stat sheet. So why dont you fuckin go back to your redskins board and you guys can jerk each other off about how Santana actually goes over the middle.:deadskins: