Super Secret thread-Members Only

Discussion in 'Crystal Ball' started by GreenMachine, May 6, 2008.

1. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

You cut Quentin Moses before he took a snap for you in 2007.... you lose.

I didn't even read the rest of your post yet. Keep calling me the idiot when you've been wrong on every prediction, and you're on a Jets message board pretending to be retarded in your spare time. You are nice argument practice though.

#41 NDmick, Jun 16, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  2. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Who is at LT, and who is at LG?? Stop Trolling. When you don't mask your trolling for being some inept retard, it makes you look worse. Find friends.

Good for Harris, then put him at RT, because when the Raiders are losing in the 4th quarter like that have been for the past 5 years, you pass the ball. And then Harris will have to pass protect and he'll look like Adrien Clarke out there.

#2 RB against a #3/4 WR??? Think before you write. I didn't make a comparison, I made a correlation. You didn't finish middle school, so you don't know that.

He is not the best, but he is fine. When he is making obvious bad plays, then I'll call for his head. But for once you made a good point - The Jets need a young DE they can groom for the 3-4. The next draft is filled with pure 3-4 guys. *Pat on the head for Jeaux*

Excuses for retardation by an organization and false praising of the old bird is not tolerated. What you wrote earlier still holds value... you lose.

If I was 4 years old, the board would agree with me over you.

3. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Blame me for ruining this thread...that really makes sense.

4. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

My bad...I didn't realize Mick was doing just as good of a job encouraging the lout as you. So thank you both.

5. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

What do you contribute to this board when it comes to talking football? Nothing.

You spit out common sense bullshit like: "Coles is older AND faster then Cotchery."

6. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Your Welcome

Joe'll be gone for a few days, so the thread will be free once again.... enjoy.

I'll get it started - I'd like to see Stuckey beat out Smith for the #3 spot.

#46 NDmick, Jun 16, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  7. Denny

Denny Active Member

Everyone remember this friendly reminder:

What are the buddy and ignore lists?
    The buddy list is used to keep track of the friends you have made on this forum. By going to your "Open Buddy List" in "Quick Links" menu of the navbar, you'll be able to see which of your friends are currently online and send them a private message. Adding people to your buddy list also allows you to send private messages to multiple forum members at the same time. You may add any member of the forums to your buddy list by viewing their profile or by going to "Buddy / Ignore Lists" in your "User CP".

Ignore lists are used for those people whose messages you wish not to read. By adding someone to your ignore list, those messages posted by these individuals will be hidden when you read a thread.

That is all :wink:

8. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

I have a feeling when GM gets back and sees what a mess this thread has become he's gonna clean house.

9. dabrowsk1

dabrowsk1 Active Member

Ok this thread was started to talk actual football, away from the disaster otherwise known as the "Jets forum." Thanks to Raiderjustwantmybinky, it was derailed something fierce. So lets get back on track.

Remember ACTUAL discussions and intelligent thoughts are welcome, if all you can offer is one line barbs, arguments, and repetitive nonsense, go away.

So training camp has started, rookies have been in camp, new free agents on the field, and preseason just around the corner. Thoughts and comments?

10. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

The world is ending. Go jump off a cliff. Kill, maim and destroy our team!

Wait Wrong thread, Sorry.

Stupid penalty's are killing us. Our Special teams are very short of being anything special. We have a QB with a laser, rocket are and run 5 yard outs 74% of the time still. Keller looks like a weapon, from the cold war, all nice and shiny but never used.

That all said, the Run D is a ton better. Hell the D over all is very good in my eyes. Jenkins and Pace are better then advertised and well worth the money. Who the hell is wearing #99. It can't be Bryan Thomas, because the guy in that shirt this year is too damn good to be him.

Our O-line is doing well. Yea they feel short at the goal line yesterday, but still averaged 5.0 a carry versus the Pats yesterday. We gave Favre a good amount of time to throw for the most part. Looking good after two games as a unit.

Jones looks very good behind them. Leon is not as good as I thought he could be though.

Cotch is very, very good. Not a TO or Moss, but in the second tier of #1 receivers. Coles looks rusty as hell. Missing most of camp with the leg injury and having a new QB is taking its toll on him. Stucky is our #3 and a good one at that. He reminds me a lot Welker and that is not a bad thing.

Keller, Baker, and Franks. OMG we have talent at TE. Now we just need to get them the damn ball.

Coaching is a problem. Shotty looks lost right now. Sutton's D (is it really his or is Mangini running the show there) looks stout and has the play makers to make the 3-4 work. Special teams could get a boost from westhoff, but unless he starts booming punts and making field goals on his own he can't fix the major problems.

Its two weeks in and the season is not lost yet, but there is a lot of work to do to go along with some major bright spots.

11. Pam

Pam TGG.com Friendliest Poster Fourpeat!!

Leon needs to stop with the juke moves. He wasn't fooling no one.

Funny you mentioned the TE situation. I yelled all day yesterday "Why aren't the freaking using the TE!"

Stuckey, I'm in love with this guy. I see nothing but huge potential there. Same goes for Cotch. Coles looked rusty as hell. He needs to work with Favre ALOT more. Favre and Cotch seem to "connect". I have a feeling we'll be hearing Favre to Cotchery alot this year.

Our D looked confused at times. I was impressed with my man Revis, he did an excellent job keeping Moss in check.

Penalites need to be addressed ASAP.

WE NEED A KICKER AND A PUNTER! Good god!