Super Bowl XLIX Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by The Dark Knight, Jan 29, 2015.

1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Wilson was really good most of the game and the Pats DB made a great play to pick him off.

2. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Not gonna happen. We now must also deal with the bills while we one again rebuild.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

3. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I wouldn't even qualify that as a prediction. Both players are QBs and any argument you ultimately make, you could put the game on the QB...

Wilson called the play he was provided. Carroll took the blame for the play call.

The ball was thrown to the correct location based on the play. The CB made a great play because the WR did not come to the ball.

The Dark Knight likes this.
  4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

You know, it occurs to me that its probably a pretty good thing for a lot of people on this board that the Jets will never appear in a Super Bowl again.

I mean, imagine the Jets were the Patriots last night and the Seahawks closed the deal. Could you imagine losing the Super Bowl on a circus catch with a minute left?

Or even worse, imagine the Jets were the Hawks last night. Fuck, people here would be beyond suicidal.

5. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

Yeah . . . but, still . . . possibly the most heartbreaking loss imaginable.