Suh signs with Rams after Jets rescind offer.

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NOVAJET, Mar 23, 2018.

1. apjbfc

apjbfc Well-Known Member

Snacks played for the 2nd worst team in the nfl last year.

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

stinkyB likes this.
  2. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

And if all a DL has to do is play the run, you'd have a point. But it's a lot more than that.

On 3rd down, passing siuations, the Giants took Snacks out. Suh keeps playing. I loved Snacks here. Suh is the better, more complete player.

alleycat9 and stinkyB like this.
  3. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

All run stuffers come out if they did their job on the first 2 downs (leaving 5 yards or more to go). If it's 3rd and a foot, then yes, the run stuffers stay in.

4. Footballgod214

2017, the NFL ranked Snacks the 2nd best d-lineman in the league behind only Kahlil Mack.

Suh was ranked 25th.

There's a reason i was PISSED when Macc let both Harrison and Richardon skate in favor of limp biscuit Wilkerson. I would have bet my house that before the ink was dry on Leonard's William's contract, Wilk would be traded for a 3rd round pick. I had WAY too much faith in Macc.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...experience=&tabSeq=1&qualified=true&Submit=Go

Anyway, fuck this shit! Go Jets!!!!!!

5. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

It never made any sense at all to let snacks go..I could see Richardson if they were about him getting in trouble but at least they got a 2 for him..everything about wilkerson was a disaster and now he will start to play like an all pro because he only has a one year deal.

6. LF911SC

Suh does not come out. He's more than a run stuffer. Don't know what you're arguing

7. LF911SC

You do realize this isn't an NFL list of best defensive linemen.
    It's the list of the number of tackles by a defensive lineman. it's not saying Snacks is the second best lineman or that Suh is the 25th best

#307 LF911SC, Mar 27, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    stinkyB and abyzmul like this.
  8. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Was your username generated by a computer?

9. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

he reminds me of this guy I used to know, asjlkd

10. Footballgod214

In hind sight (for some of us it was fore site) we should have kept Richardson (who was younger and earlier in his rookie deal than Wilk), the best walk on Nose Tackle in the entire NFK in Damion 'Snacks' Harrison, and this new kid Leonard Williams. We would have had a very dominant D-line for the next 10 years.

If fell apart when Macc didn't want to re-up Snacks, Snacks was an undrafted walk on and Macc treated him like one when it came time to pay him. Macc offered him like $3m, Giants offered $9m. Turns out $9m was a steal Macc couldn't see it and this became one of his big fuck ups.

When Macc decided to keep Wilk after drafting Williams, he fucked up the team line. We had 4 lineman playing a 3-4 defense. Made NO sense. Macc should have sent Wilk packing that very draft we got Leonard for whatever he could get for him, even a 3rd round future pic.Macc said he listened to offers, but the offers weren't good enough. Macc way overvalued Wilk, and ended up being stuck with him and Richardson, which put pressure on Macc to keep one or the other. He traded Sheldon and kept Wilk and paid him a full 20% of our entire salary cap. Now Snacks is gone, Sheldon is gone, and Wilk played his way off the team. Fail Fail Fail.

sorry for the long answer...I get carried away on this shit

alleycat9 likes this.
  11. Footballgod214

I might no know what I'm taking about but someone does, as the NFL ranked Snacks the 2nd best lineman for 2017 behind Mack, while Suh was ranked 25th.

12. Footballgod214

they have to rank them somehow. number of tackels, tackles behind the line, whatever it is. This list was offered by the NFL to rank players. Maybe they didn't use your metrics? I dont know.

13. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Suh ya later!