Since we have no new news to chat about...who has the top 5 usernames on this board?

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by fansince90, Apr 12, 2018.

1. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Vaynerchuck

abyzmul likes this.
  2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

@Br4d had the best name when it was br4dwaysux. Now he is just brad, some almost doable chicks car from an insurance commercial

CBG, joe, abyzmul and 2 others like this.
  3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

SowellisGod

I mean, the guy was a fullback

4. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

Think I have settled on a magazine cover with Pennington on it.

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

There have been some epic names on this forum but the best one is Matthew1111 because he challenged the entire forum to a fight at Applebees 12 years ago.

RobA likes this.
  6. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Cman 47, Cman 48, Cman 49................Cman 62
    Italian Seafood

7. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

bwahahahaa

8. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

uhhhhhh..... o_O

9. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

How the hell do you do a car? I mean I've done some kinky things in my life but I have never even attempted a car.

10. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

What about SolidGoldBowles? Formed back when Bowles was highly regarded by most here.

11. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I can totally see you spanking your lady with rolled up back issues of Mother Jones.

Red Menace and FJF like this.
  12. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Stop, you’re better than this

13. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Oh, fine! I meant Randolph Hearst! Just because champ was wrong about the kicker in Super Bowl III doesn't mean people are wrong about everything all the time! Everybody makes mistakes! I could've sworn the original Applebee's challenge was from late 2004, early 2005! In fact, I know it was! chrismayone, joanmayone, something like that! The tough guy with the big guns who had the little wiener dog! I still have the picture! I'm a Sentimental Sally!

Signed,
    -Mrs. championjets69 :mad:

On a serious note, I used to like that guy, not Jetsaholic - who was also nice - I can't remember his name right now. He had a Maynard avatar (might've just been Maynard? - I'll think of it). Super nice guy, funny, too. Probably one of my favorites of all time hands down - actually no contest - was TREND. I LOVED that guy. He was SO freaking funny. Absolutely absurd sense of humor (right up my alley, of course), it was so great. We got along famously (gee, I wonder why!). We became friendly off the board and were exchanging emails for quite a while, and then it just kind of fell off because he got a job transfer. I should drop him a line, but no clue if the email is still good. Some seriously good times were had. We once were discussing the Universal Studios monster movies (which I adore), so what does he do? He sends me a picture of him in his LR, his infant son, P.J., is in a baby carrier on the floor, his wife is cracking up in the background, he's making a hilarious face, and is doing a Frankenstein's monster walk - wait for it - with a tin foil hat on. A TIN FOIL HAT. I laughed so hard, I almost choked on my own tongue.

My laptop went kablooie and I lost a ton of photos, including that one (rats). This other time he sends me a photo of his son (he was only a couple of mos. old at the time), and the subject line is: P.J.'s Head. I open the attachment, and it's this HUGE picture of not his son, his son's HEAD, like a balloon. "Look at thing thing! It's like a parade float!" Adorable of course, but hahaha. He was using it as an avatar and even had P.J.'s Head in his title bar. Sigh.

Yeah, I'm talking about members again instead of usernames, but who remembers undertow? abyzmul destroyed him a hail of bullets and then ran him over with a semi.

#53 jetophile, Apr 13, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  14. jetophile

I was always wary about using player names for user names - unless it was kind of a known entity that they weren't dog crap or that they were former Jets who were great. I think you're pretty safe with Enunwa. Let's just hope he can come back full speed and stay well. That neck thing, I dunno, makes me nervous. That aside, on the flip side of that, I do of course find it very funny when people purposely pick user names to point out our suffering. How come there's no Curtis Conway or Damien Robinson on here? I demand an answer!

15. jetophile

Biggs used to be winstonbiggs and had a Mr. Ed avatar. It wasn't a name change, he just came back under a different name. Maybe he forgot his pw and couldn't log in anymore.

16. jetophile

Yeah, pretty good, and he had a Sal Alosi avatar.

17. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

I tried to be original and didn't see a username with Enunwa and he is one of my favorite players. Maybe he can win comeback player of the year this season. :D

18. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Alright let me think about it. I'm gonna be in Bulgaria next week. Perhaps post draft.

19. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

joanmayone wasn't the Applebees guy, although he was the guy with the guns. He ended up writing semi-literate Jets articles for JI.com for a year or two.

The Applebees guy was just some really random dude that melted down and got banned like 5 times and added a 1 to the end of his username each time he came back, it ended up being Matthew11111 or something by the time he made the Applebees thread.

20. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Green_Hornet for the epic ments he provided.

Red Menace likes this.