Say what you want about the Skins owner

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by #1 Jets Fan, Mar 13, 2006.

1. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

The Broncos turned their team around last year through FA.

2. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Just look at Raiders roster and starting Lineup and you see majority roster is from draft than FA. LETs see LT R Gallery(drafted) LG B sims(undrafted Fa) C J Grove(drafted) RG(T fonoti - suppodely he close to signing with Raiders (FA) RT Langston Walker (drafted) TE C Anderson (Drafted) QB A Walter (Drafted ) but probably competing against FA QB. RB Jordan (FA)

LDe D Burgess (FA) DT T Sands signed off packers PS DT W Sapp (FA)/ A hawthorne (drafted) RDe T Kelly(undrafted FA) SSLB Sam williams (drafted) MLB D Clark(FA) / K Morrison(Drafted) WLB ??? CB N Asomugha (drafted) F Washingtron (Drafted) FS S Schweigert (drafted) SS ??? R Hill(fa) NB S Routt(drafted)

It was nice try but fact is Raiders own the afc west from 2000- 2002 They made there run with older rosterb and it was time to rebuild(now one of the youngest roster on bopth sides of ball)

3. Riggodrill44

Riggodrill44 New Member

Wrong!Gibbs makes all personel moves.Snyder writes the checks.So everyone the Skins just signed were Gibbs and his coaches pick-ups.

4. UncleTomNYJ

UncleTomNYJ Active Member

I wouldnt mind have snyder own the jets atleast we would have a few fa's signbed by now

5. curtisstaysforever28

no way, i dont want snyder coming near the jets, i mean think about it, every year you see the patriots wait and let the first couple days of FA go by. and after every other team overpays their pickups, they go out and get the essential players for their team for good prices. and mangini has been with belichek for 10 years now, since the browns i'm pretty sure, so basically we have a miny belichek. mangini is just doing what he was taught and i have no problem with that

6. dclark26

dclark26 New Member

Snyder is an owner that is really REALLY commited to winning it all...you atleast have to give him that. He is also an owner that has took chance after chance after chance and spent millions upon millions of dollars on wasted talent. The skins will be a laughing stock when the cap catches them, no matter what the "cap analysist" says. Patrick Star from Sponge Bob Square Pants is probably Snyder's accountant.