Sanchez is a Dick

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by raidersuck, Nov 1, 2010.

1. raidersuck

raidersuck New Member

I knew a guy -- who knew a guy -- who knew a guy etc... and well I was fortunate enough to have been given some VIP tickets to the game (Jets-Packers). Well, we also were part of player parking so my son and some of his friends who came along to the game wanted to get some autographs from the players after the game ended.

I know, i know, the players were probably upset over their performance, however, every single Jets they asked gave my kid and his friends an autograph -- well, everyone besides for one player.

My son saw Sanchez approaching and was SO excited -- Sanchez WAS his favorite player. Sanchez was on the phone, however, and feeling that it would be rude to interrupt him, he decided to let him be...

Later, Sanchez was just sitting in his car in the parking lot with his windows down pretty much doing nothing. My son noticed that and approached him asking if he would sign a football. Sanchez then rolled up the window, and drove away -- leaving an eleven year old kid wearing a Sanchez jersey disheartened and crushed. Did not even say "No, sorry man, can't do it. " -- he completely ignored a little kid who idolized him. The audacity!

Mark is only in his second year! It's not like he's Peyton Manning and has been doing this for the past 10 years! He's just some big-shot arrogant prick that has let the fame get to him and does not even realize of the beauty of football! Our god damn quarterback, makes me sick!

#1 raidersuck, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
  2. steves850

steves850 Active Member

Not to sound like a dick, but is it possible Sanchez didn't hear or see the kid?

3. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

You're lucky your son didn't get shot.

4. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Maybe he got your name mixed up with Raiderjoe.

5. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

Sad story man. I feel for your kid, it sucks to have happen. Many things could have factored into it. From what we see on Sundays and the inside interviews and looks we got on Hardknocks we know how emotional Sanchez can get from some losses and mistakes. I'm guessing this one really hit him hard and he just didn't want to deal with. Still not an excuse to just completley ignore a kid though.

I hope it is steves said and he just did not hear your son? Who knows? Try and explain to your kid about the business and emotional side of the game. And how these guys are people too and they deal with thousands of fans every where they go. I know I know, still not an excuse. But that's life. It's a life lesson that your son will take with him.

#5 AJayJay, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
  6. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

Sanchez was probably just waiting there until a kid came over and he could put the window up right in his face.

7. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Your kid is a dick

8. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

How did you get into the players parking lot?

9. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

I'm not gonna lie I literally lol'd while I mentally pictured Sanchez ruining your kids day. I mean just ignoring him was hilarious, but rolling the window up in his face just made it awesome.

10. steves850

steves850 Active Member

LOL Obviously none of us know Sanchez personally (aside from many TGA) But from the little insight we got into his personality it seems out of his character. My guess is he was either so upset (perhaps on the verge of tears even) and he didn't wanna deal with any person or he just plain didn't see the kid. I am curious to how you were in the players parking lot too..

11. Pete Carroll

Pete Carroll New Member

maybe he was getting a bj and didnt wanna scar your kid

12. steves850

steves850 Active Member

no that doesn't make sense the kid is 11. what 11 year old doesn't know that star qb get pussy.

13. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Dude was pissed at the fact that his OC asked him to throw the ball 36 times against the Packers.

It is what it is man.

14. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

We elevate these guys but need to remember they are just like us.

Plus when I was 22-23, if I was in the Sanchez's shoes, you would be lucky your kid didn't know a few more 4 letter words.

Steer your kid to being Mangold fan...Nick is great with fans.

15. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

:rofl:

this is how you kickoff a monday morning.....reading "gold" like this.

16. raidersuck

raidersuck New Member

Actually, you're a dick and it is a pretty much a known fact across this board.

17. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

your kid obviously didn't get the memo.....Sanchez only autographs tits now.

18. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Who's the chick in your avatar?

19. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

This is likely the case. :rofl:

In all seriousness, why in the world would you expect anything different after a bad loss? Ever been in a bad mood? No one called you a dick for having a bad day.

20. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Is your kid ugly? If so, I don't think you could blame Sanchez from wanting to drive the fuck away from him.