San Antonio Church Attack

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Brook!, Nov 5, 2017.

1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

It is too bad. I wish someone in the church had a gun.

2. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Yes, because 26 people died in the first place because someone with a gun started it all. People with guns caused 26 innocent people to die. That's 26 too many but because it wasn't 27 that's okay?

3. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Go back and look through the thread and find where anyone said what happened is ok. The hysteria from you is laughable. Of course it’s not ok,but ban guns and the psycho would have been the only on at the church with a gun. Shit, if it wasn’t for the Air Force the psycho wouldn’t have had a gun. It’s sad that 26 people had to die because of a clerical error. Everything was in place to stop this and yet the government still screwed it up. But a private citizen who exercises his constitutional was able to contain the tragedy to a much lower number than it could have been. Sorry I am not going to ignore that. Of course you will though, it doesn’t fall within your party driven agenda.
    Oh and people with cars will kill much more than that today. Where’s the outrage?
    Chicago had 52 bodies last month, get back to me when that is an outrage too

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  4. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Are you on a steady diet of paint chips?

5. typeOnegative13NY

one American city averaging 50 gun deaths a month , its like mass shooting on a loop.../ yet crickets and protection for it from the left. It's almost like they want to make sure that never stops.

FJF and Imagesrdecieving like this.
  6. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

He wasn't not a felon
    That's fine because the Democrats need those thugs and their friends to vote for them and keep blaming cops for all their misfortunes.

7. Greenday4537

If we had banned guns years ago, there wouldn't be any for him to buy to shoot people with. Guns didn't save lives in Texas, they only took.

Cars have a purpose besides killing. Guns were invented for killing.

Also, people being massacred by guns isn't laughable. That's sick to suggest so.

Every other first world country banned most guns and their murder/suicide rates plummeted. To suggest America is special and something other than that would happen is ludicrous.

8. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Show me where I said people getting massacred is laughable?you have no credibility with statements like that

Walt White likes this.
  9. Greenday4537

You said my concern over people being massacred is laughable.

10. typeOnegative13NY

I just don't think you understand how many unregistered guns are on our streets. If we banned gun owner ship, how long do you think it would take for the illegal guns to disappear. Banning guns would only pertain to legal ownership

11. typeOnegative13NY

Definetly. The day that these people realize that the left uses them as their foot soldiers and stop voting the same old back handed democrats in we may finally see a difference . Until then the majority of our cities will be democrat run, prison cultivating metropolis' of perpetual systematic oppression. Drugs and guns don't make it to these places by accident.

12. Greenday4537

Years as we pull them off the street. But they would mostly disappear as time goes on. They break, people do dumb stuff and lose them to the police.

13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

If you tried to ban guns in this country you'd end up with a bloody mess of a civil war. Guaranteed.

14. typeOnegative13NY

Right, how about a lot more than just years. And the regular responsible gun owner gets to be subject to a criminal element that is armed as we wait for your utopia to happen.

FJF likes this.
  15. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I agree. so why then are you guys so paranoid that its going to happen?

16. BrowningNagle

he was not a felon only because he was tried in military court where they classify crimes differently. He was a felon though by civilian equivalence & function

17. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I can only speak for myself but I personally am not interested in a bloody civil war. People on the left call for an outright gun ban more and more frequently. Even the Democratic presidential candidate said we should take a look at what Australia did. There's at least one person in this thread calling for a gun ban.

I know the left is into silencing it's political opponents but don't be surprised when people speak against the calls for gun bans. Don't be surprised when people speak out against obscure calls for more laws every time something like this happens without even considering the facts. This shooting is another example of the existing laws should have prevented the shooter from ever having purchased a gun, yet all we hear about is we need more "common sense gun laws".

Cuomo the homo was calling for gun control after a god damn truck rampage for crying out loud. The left seems obsessed with the idea of limiting the rights of citizens.

FJF likes this.
  18. typeOnegative13NY

I wouldn't dismiss the idea that the establishment wouldn't love to preside over a civil war, look what they've done with race over the last 4-5 years

19. BrowningNagle

stop being so dramatic and emotional

HomeoftheJets and Ralebird like this.
  20. BrowningNagle

so you acknowledge it would be impossible for anyone to ban guns in this country and at the same time take every single comment a stupid politician says related to gun control as if you are going to lose your guns?