Same Ol Jets Are Back, Baby!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsUK, Sep 21, 2018.

1. IBLEEDGREEN17

IBLEEDGREEN17 Well-Known Member

Quincy is great but will not carry this team with no other options available. Pryor is one of the laziest players I’ve ever seen, Robby has a teenager’s body... who else do we even have at receiver??? Jesus

2. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

I'm happy to admit we could use some help at wide receiver, but why do people think Josh Gordon would help? The guy is clearly a headcase and has played what, 11 games in four-plus seasons? Is he suddenly going to turn it around? Why?

Leicester Jet and Harpua like this.
  3. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

He's not a guarantee, but in the past he was an elite player. Sure, the guy hasn't played much over the last few years, but as long as he's in shape and hasn't lost his ability he has less wear and tear than other guys (I know, less important for WRs). For a late round pick it's a no-brainer to take the gamble unless you have no confidence in the organization to keep him in line.

4. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

I don't think the lack of talent is the cause of last nights game. I really believe if we rolled Brady, Gronk, and Randy Moss out there the coaches will develop a game plan that would stunt them.

5. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

They're back? They never left.

6. RubenDias

RubenDias Well-Known Member

they caught me off guard week 1 too , lol guess was just an odd match, but i must say they wont surprise me anymore this season.

7. STARoSCREAM

STARoSCREAM Well-Known Member

i created a whole thread on this and nobody would consider giving up a 3rd for him and the pats only gave up a 5th

KurtTheJetsFan and LeonNYJ like this.
  8. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

I just go back to a comment I made 2 weeks ago that I would have liked the season to end after that first game when everything seemed to be coming up roses - you just knew (as a Jets fan) it was probably all going to all go downhill from there and thus far that has been the case - still time to turn it around but I just have zero confidence or faith in this franchise