Rude, maybe a little raw, but realistic, and right on if you ask me

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by FanSinceBIGShea, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FanSinceBIGShea

FanSinceBIGShea Active Member

2. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Some "gems" from the article so posters can get the idea and not give Racist Dino clicks. Not that this thread won't get deleted soon. Alternatively @Cman60 can keep the thread up and change the title to "FanSinceBIGShea has a racist article for us to read."

Black Players Destroying NFL
    the black players in the league go bananas (damn that's racist)
    a black hostage takeover by these uninformed, militant, unappreciative, and totally unrealistic black football players
    Black businesses around the country have a reputation for providing poor customer service
    Just the other day on the streets of Pittsburgh, a young white woman was cold-cocked by a black animal
    This "slave complex" being carried around
    The once mighty National Football League is allowing itself to be torpedoed by a bunch of black militant players

#2 HomeoftheJets, Oct 29, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  3. FanSinceBIGShea

Interesting. I did say it was a raw story, however, I don't detect an ounce of racism at all, point out the 'racist' parts and I'll reconsider if I think you make a good point(s). I used to listen to Dino when he was on Sirius and I still occasionally listen to his web show. I have always found him to be someone who talks about things that are supposed to be taboo, but never racist. I'll await your reply.

4. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

You don't see the not very sly racism by tacking goes bananas on the end when the article is about black people ruining the NFL ?

Fucking Really :eek:

Don't see or don't want to see more likely, I can't believe you even think that posting that article up on a fan forum site isn't going to get you any kind of flak or make you look like you are a racist yourself.

boozer32 likes this.
  5. FanSinceBIGShea

Your statements make no sense at all.

Bananas? What are you talking about? Sly racism?

Is the current protest a black movement specifically? Yes.

Are ratings and public dissatisfaction with the league down? Yes.

Is this because of a black protesting movement? Yes.

Where do you find racism my friend? Because all I see is the raw truth from an author willing to bring it out in the open.

Good for Dino because its about time someone spoke it and wrote it.

So sick of the application of racism to anything and everyone. You sound like these asshole players with your thoughts.

6. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

Ok, I'll play.

Bananas - so there's no racial undertone to black-skinned people and bananas then? Try telling that to early soccer players who used to get bananas thrown at them. They are just big apes you see...

Is it just a black protest? I'm pretty sure some non-black players have knelt too, not many, but some.

And NFL ratings are down because of it? Come on, ratings started to fall before the protest.

Ratings are falling because of the protest? Utter bollocks. They are falling because the product has stagnated and TV saturation had reached its peak. They are falling because traditional fans dislike what Goodell's doing to the game. They are falling because of countless scandals. TV ratings are falling for many, many reasons.

On a slightly different note, Demario Davis' speech to the owners on the protest seems to have gone down very well and the approach Christopher Johnson took sounds excellent.

K'OB likes this.
  7. FanSinceBIGShea

Oh, okay, I see it now. The sentence about players 'going bananas?' Well, you're a better man than me apparently, and in addition, you think differently than me as well. See, I never thought about the line in racial terms. The term; 'going bananas' has been something I have heard throughout my own life, it has been said about me, I have said it...I'm sorry if I don't think as racially as you do.

These protests are not the cause of the massive fall off in ratings and attendance? Are you fucking high? Ratings began to slide last season after the racist SF QB decided to become a social justice warrior instead of a football player. Get a fucking a clue.

As to Demario Davis, as much as I love the Jets he can go fuck off with him and his friends 'demands.' Fuck them, all of them.

The story was well written, it was fair and objective, and it hit upon many points that need to be said.

I'm sick of all of this shit, and thank goodness people are starting to talk about it in frank terms.

Read beyond the headline of the piece and you'll see he makes inarguable and factual points.

Lastly, the white players who have knelt have done so out of pressure mostly. Read the whole story before you impart such stupidity. Get over the word 'bananas.' Holy shit.

#7 FanSinceBIGShea, Oct 29, 2017
    Jets69 likes this.
  8. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

What da fuck does this have to do with the Jets?

boozer32 and HomeoftheJets like this.
  9. FanSinceBIGShea

The Jets are members of the league known as the NFL. You and the rest of the people who live out in Los Angeles are aware of this. You have to be.

10. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Two things.. First, your racial views on the NFL is something I would strongly advise you to keep to yourself. Second, post another link to that site and you'll be gone.

Consider yourself warned. I'm closing this thread now.

MGMT

#10 Cman68, Oct 29, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.