Round Up - Cancer source?

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Cman68, May 15, 2017.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Yeah, they're pretty bad. It's why I own a Ford Ranger and a Focus. You can't Escape it! Heh. I'm surprised you don't know more about this.

I apologize to the Ramapough everywhere for my typo. I also apologize to the Ramapo River. I hate people. There really is something to the saying there's something in the water. You just go with the flow (heh, again), and when your coffin explodes underground and further poisons what your relatives are drinking, please, think about vultures picking your bones clean as an alternative. Oh, wait, we poisoned the vultures and the poison is in the water.

It fascinates me that the world is running out of burial space as an aside. Who knew.

#21 jetophile, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
  2. jetophile

Long live Syringe Tide!

3. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

The only hopeless thing is everyone's life - everyone dies that's what's hopeless. In terms of living a healthy life don't give me that - you have choices to make and if you cover your eyes and drink anything because "there's nothing you can do" then the only person responsible for your higher odds of cancer is yourself

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Its impossible to know every area of destruction, but it's nice to know that our former presidents are buying international land on aquifers to keep all of us safe and sound.

5. jetophile

If you don't think bottled water is a scam, you're deluded. I'm not picking a fight with your or anyone else, but look what happened in Michigan. Egregious. That wasn't a choice. It's pretty much why I definitively stopped giving a shit.

Water is the new gold, but primarily polluted by people. Enjoy your Coca-Cola with weird chemicals in it, caramel color and shitty water to embellish the process. Personally I'm a Shasta/Pepsi/RC Cola girl pretty good, but no cola nuts. Oh, and don't forget ginger ale - which has no ginger in it whatsoever. Root beer is OK, but there's no sassafrass because, well, cancer, so let's add more colors and additives. Marshmallows don't have any mallow in them. I do rock a cream soda float with fake chocolate ice cream on occasion, but the list goes on forever.

I can't believe that I didn't die by the ripe old age of 7 from all of the dyed crap I ate after making a killing on Halloween. Red Lake, Blue Lake, Yellow Lake, what kind of radioactive shit was that? I wasn't a sweet eater - except for gum - but mainlining Pixie Stix was how your proved your mettle. It makes me sicker than powdered Coffee Mate just thinking about it.

S-o-o-o-o, why can't they make water in a lab?

6. jetophile

Yep, heard that. I got into a huge fight with a bunch of Swedes. Well, a staring fight, a bunch of yelling and a bitch slap. Listen, I don't really care when a dog swims around hauling sticks like their life depends upon it, totally cool, but those fuckos were asking for it. HUGE SIGN $500 FINE. They're skinny dipping in a fave place of mine, and I pointed at the sign and said get out of the water assholes, NO SWIMMING. Body language is universal. Totally made believe that they didn't understand English. Now I personally can't stand neighbors that clock their watch when you take a dump, but I was really mad. It just rubbed me wrong.

I was so angry, I dimed. "Yah, they're up there." 6'3" Swedish girl tells me in the parking lot why did I pin them out. In perfect English. I'm not that person, but that day? I was that person. Fukk you, bitch. Get the fukk out of the water and make me a cheese Danish. I just know that you'll get that.

I also swim there, sort of, kind of, but don't fukk with my shit. Ever. I should start a neighbors thread. Fake guy in the sky help us all. Poor mute, just looking for garden advice. Seriously, what are you looking to plant? Veggies or flowers?

7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Holy mother of random