Reason Why We CAN'T Sign Free Agents

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by FrontOfficeFanatic, Mar 13, 2018.

1. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

So idiots who guess every player is of interest to us because we have cap room then question why we aren't signing those players without even a hint that we made an offer. Someone want to list the extensive number of FAs that we pursued who turned is down? Facts, not the team sucks in every way line of reasoning

#61 LF911SC, Mar 14, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    Jets69 likes this.
  2. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Wingo can eat a dick

NoodleArm likes this.
  3. No Fly Zone

No Fly Zone Well-Known Member

Bowles is a smirking mute version of Herm Edwards except as bad as Herm was he actually managed to make the playoffs with Parcells guys using his ultra conservative scheme. Even Herm wouldn't punt late in the game down multiple scores with little chance of getting the ball back. The sooner this loser coach is fired the better for everyone!

4. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Trey Wingo is one of the worst commentators I’ve ever heard; he must have sucked a lot of DSPN to get where he is.

Who have the Jets been linked to but have come up short with? Even Cousins never entertained an offer with the Jets; they didn’t come up short if they never even spoke to him. Cousins setting his sights on the Vikings doesn’t reflect anything negatively about the Jets anymore than when I choose pizza for lunch it doesn’t mean tacos suck.

5. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I agree, fuck Wingo. The take itself is an odd one anyway. He acknowledges not knowing if he has a clue what is actually happening he is just basing it off of what he hears other people speculate. That's journalism?

6. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

This was in response to Adam Scheffer reporting the Jets lost the bidding war to the 49ers for Jerick McKinnon. Adam Scheffer, Chris Mortensen, Wendi Nix, Bill Polian, Josina Anderson, Louis Riddick and others were all there shaking their heads in agreement.

7. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

Tony I guess I am emoji impaired.:oops:

8. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

At your age , I'd be worried if you weren't!!!!! Lol. ;)