Quincy Enunwa appreciation thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by FJF, Dec 19, 2015.

1. phubbadaman

phubbadaman Well-Known Member

I haven't checked the plays, but it feels like they adjusted to Enunwa in the second half, doubled him every play, and the Jets didn't get him the ball much after the half. Offense was terrible too

2. Jetsfansince95

Jetsfansince95 Well-Known Member

he was good but come on enough with the show boating on every catch ... you're an NFL player its what you're supposed to do !!!

3. IBLEEDGREEN17

IBLEEDGREEN17 Well-Known Member

The most I’ve ever seen enunwa celebrate is a first down signal... not really sure if I would call it showboating..

FJF likes this.
  4. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Makes sense, double Darnold's favorite target and there's no one else to pick up the slack. WR depth is non-existent unlike what people thought. I noticed it in the Dolphins game too. Even last night, you see some of the catches that those Browns receivers were making for Mayfield? Some of them were fantastic. I've rarely seen anything like that from the Jets WRs this season.

5. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Kearse had a real nice catch and Emunwa had one where he climbed the ladder last week to get one. The biggest difference is separation. These receivers get very little....

stinkyB likes this.
  6. phubbadaman

phubbadaman Well-Known Member

Half of that is the play designs. I'm not ready to throw Bates under the bus quite yet, but I'm not overly impressed yet.

FJF likes this.