Question for u Tebow nuts?

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by #1 Jets Fan, Apr 30, 2012.

1. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

What I forgot to mention was, I got so annoyed because the question was never "do you like college football?" but always "who do you root for? gators noles or canes?"

2. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

I'm not bitter in fact I was a Tebow fan when he was in college. The problem I have with Tebow is all u nuts. Imo he not a very good PRO STYLE QB and I don't think he will become one. Ok so he had a good game against Pitt that doesn't make u a good QB.

3. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Well, in all fairness, if you live in Florida and you have a favorite college team outside of one of those three, then there's something wrong with ya (or you're a carpetbagger) :)

4. Demosthenes9

Duh, he was seen as a multi-year project when he was drafted, he ended up as a starter in his second year in the league, and as of now, has less than 16 starts under his belt.

Granted, some Tebow fans are blithering idiots, but most of us just think that Tebow should be judged just like most other young developmental QBs are.

5. VanderbiltJets

Carpetbagger. I didn't become a "fan" of college football until I earned the right to cheer for a team by attending college

6. Demosthenes9

Yeah, definitely a carpetbagger :)

If you really ever want to get a very good understanding of life in the SEC, watch Roll Tide / War Eagle from ESPN.

Here's a link to it on Youtube.

Part 1
    [YOUTUBE]0ROiJGvKiP8[/YOUTUBE]

7. Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake Banned

its the tebow critics that have been proven to be the blithering idiots...

8. VanderbiltJets

I go to Vanderbilt. What's more life in the SEC than that (other than SEC schools)?

9. VanderbiltJets

You're implying that because Tebow was drafted as a multi-year project that he earned the starting job in Denver. You know that's not true. Orton lost the job in 2011 and got hurt in 2010.

10. VanderbiltJets

I'm not going to accuse you of this to avoid picking a fight, but I will that everyone who calls someone a blithering idiot needs to actually refute their claims instead of just dismissing them and calling them an idiot. Because that makes them look like an idiot instead of the Tebowite.

11. VanderbiltJets

I don't take offense to that, but I have to say that having a house in FL and going to school in TN does not mean there is something wrong with me or that I am a carpetbagger

12. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

I understand that but IMO I don't think Tebow will make it as starting QB. I could be wrong or I could be right. Plus I think Tebow is being hurt more then helped by u Tebow nuts. Most NFL teams don't want the circus that comes with Tebow. Now most of it not his fault but there are things he could do to control it a little bit. Like he should had turn down his press conference when he got traded to the Jets. That would had showed his new teammates a lot.

13. JetsFanatic

JetsFanatic Active Member

Shouldn't you be proud that a player now on the Jets made the top 100 list? We must be the only fan-base that attacks our own players for accomplishments. Unbelievable!

14. RevRick

RevRick New Member

As to the OP, why is TT the only player that can't be helped by his team??? The last I checked, all QB's must get help from the line, kickers,etc.
    As to the circus, the players/team couldn't care less, IF the team wins. The circus is all in the haters minds and the media for pushing their buttons and laughing all the way to the top of the ratings.
    I just like watching entertaining/exciting football!

15. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

he can get help. His point is that if Tebow is on the top 100, the guys that made the plays to win some of those game (in this case the kicker) should be on the list as well.

hands up if you think Prater made the list. yeah I didn't think so.

16. JetsFanatic

JetsFanatic Active Member

I guess if they did these lists in the early 2000's Adam Vinatieri should have been on the list with Brady also.

17. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

after 3 SB winning kicks and the kick in the snow against Oakland? I would have put him in the top 100.

As great as Brady was/is, if Vinatieri misses those kicks? The legend of Brady would never be. Brady hasn't won a ring since he left either. Coincidence? Most likely, but you never know

18. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

It not about that he on our team. It about if he should be on it.

19. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

It was all Tebow. It easy to kick a 59 yard fg.

20. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Yep he should.