Patriots cheat again

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 11, 2015.

1. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

I'm a happy Jet fan, a Homer as it were.

You're a jerkoff fan of a rival spending time on this board.

It's pathetic.

_

FlaJet likes this.
  2. greaser

greaser Well-Known Member

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but I have to give some weight to your statement.
    For example, bounty gate. The Saints were irreversibly damaged from the punishment of just one egregious infraction.
    What the NE Patriots have done and continue to do is, in my opinion at least, more damaging to the NFL.
    The big picture is enormously complicated especially when you consider litigation.
    The NE Patriots get away with everything and everyone knows they are guilty.
    They have officially become the OJ Simpson of the NFL.

3. SteveGrogan

SteveGrogan Well-Known Member

lulz @ you claiming to be a happy person.

Good luck Sunday, should be a good game.

4. joe

joe Well-Known Member

You loiter on a New York Jets board.

You were saying?.....

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

shouldn't this thread be stickied?

NoodleArm, greaser and JetsVilma28 like this.
  6. JStokes

I am the happiest person you will never meet.

I am also incredibly sarcastic with a nasty prick attitude, especially when addressing jerkoffs.

Fuck off Sunday, should be a great game.

_

7. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

FYP

8. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Maybe, but then it will just be closed by a part time moderator who posts more on a rival forum, and then forgotten.

9. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Hey leave Stokes alone jus remember this:
    youwillloseonsundayyouwillloseonsundayyouwillloseonsundayyouwillloseonsundayyouwillloseonsundayyouwillloseonsundayyouwillloseonsundayyouwillloseonsundayyouwillloseonsundayyouwillloseonsunday
    youwillloseonsundayyouwillloseonsundayyouwillloseonsundayyouwillloseonsunday

May it be imbedded in your mind cheater

10. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

I'm one of the guys who don't care the Pats "circumvent the rules". Hell I wish the Jets did it and won as many SB as the Pats. We both know u wouldn't care if the Jets did it.

11. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

You obviously know nothing about me if you feel that way, sorry but I have integrity. If the Jets did what the Pats have done the lats 15 years all for winning a trophy I'd find a new team to root for. I can't support cheats in life whether it be sports, relationships or business.

12. Barry the Baptist

The Saints have never recovered from that, they have gone from perennial SB contenders to an average 6-8 win team. They have IMO the best coach in the NFL and the hypocritical stance the NFL took with Payton but not with Bellichick says a lot more to me than what the NFL is willing to say in public.

My personal opinion is the "deflate gate" dog and pony show was exactly what I reference it as; a dog and pony show. Goodell knew he had to do something so he went over the top so he did what he felt would get the public on his side but I think behind closed doors it was the exact opposite. I think the league wanted the verdict to be overturned so Brady wouldn't be punished but he could still look like he was doing his job. "Poor Roger, the league fought for what was right but that dam judge" . I think they screwed up the investigation on purpose much the same way the NCAA did with the Evan Shapiro/ U of Miami thing. The NFL knew the blame can now be placed on the judge and not them for not policing their sport. There was so much backlash from Spygate and the destroying of the tapes that they couldn't not make it seem like they would make the same mistake twice.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  13. JStokes

Geezuz what a loser. Why even respond to that nonsense?

_

14. greaser

I can't even keep up with all the infractions that organization has made over the years. But I'll tell you one of The most profound things in my mind. The habitual and deliberate destruction of evidence. That alone should have been cause for punishment.
    ...and your absolutely correct aboutt he Saints. That's why I brought that up. That franchise was gutted from bounty gate and they never recovered.
    The pats escaped the punishment of the league on several occasions. There is one thing they can't escape though, 31 teams and their fans know exactly what they are and how they got their titles. Believe me when I tell you, they will have the same illustrious shine that Pete Rose has decades later....and one last thing, we haven't seen the last of the NE Patriots cheating. They will be caught again.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  15. greaser

You are insufferable and a miserable wretch.
    What a dishonorable life you must lead. I'm glad I don't know you personally, professionally, or otherwise.

#635 greaser, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  16. Barry the Baptist

What makes the Saints situation worse is that "smash for cash" has been well known for a very long time. ESPN did this report back in 1996.

Watch this entire segment.... and in the last 10 seconds or so you get an interesting quote from the NFL. It's "within the rules as long as players use their own money"

17. JStokes

You know nothing of the type of upstanding citizen that Geno007 is.

He doesn't have the time to learn how to "write a passable English" because he works three jobs to support his physically disabled parents.

Well, only two jobs.

Nope, now it's just one job.

Because he makes so much money betting on every single football game.

Oh, and his parents are fine now so he no longer supports them.

All within a 3 month period.

But he still doesn't have time how to learn how to "write a passable English".

Note: He doesn't give a shit what you think about him and he'll tell you that until you bust his balls on the internet (because of all the ammo he provides) and then he whines like a bitch with some incomprehensible jumble of faux ghetto trash talk.

But a really nice guy.

_

18. greaser

Incredible! Has the league ever addressed this? They really have turned to panicky little b*tches with the concussion and player safety agenda. That's what they've proven too. Its more important to avoid player safety litigation than it is to preserve the integrity of the game, hence, the iron fist being brought down on the Saints.
    When its all said and done, this falls squarely at the feet of Goodell. You can't blame a shit organization for acting like a shit organization. Dogs will be dogs but its Goodell's job to shove their (Patriots) nose in the proverbial shit pile.
    He won't though and I don't know if its because he has a relationship with Kraft or because he just doesn't want to deal with it.

19. greaser

HAHA! Why should anyone on the internet know this much about him? Does he like to keep everyone up to date on extremely personal matters? Hilarious! Such validation needed from complete strangers.
    His choice of screen name and avatar makes him even more insipid.
    ...anyway, I have to go perform surgery on my own appendix now. My dad is a doctor but he is too busy to help me so I read his books and figured out how to do it myself. Its not hard when your IQ is 200 though. Its sad because I'm the one that put him through medical school from all the money I made on fanduel.

Barry the Baptist likes this.
  20. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

Him and Kraft are still buddy buddy. My guess is, as someone stated above, they purposely went too far with deflategate so it would look like they tried to punish them and knew the courts would settle it. I would be interested to see if the NFLPA does anything about this as they would be losing money on any of these back end deals. Not only do they get less of Brady's smaller contract but setting an example that will deflate (see what i did there) the price of other players in negotiation.