Parsing Jamal Adams

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by twown, Nov 13, 2018.

1. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Pretty b
    I saw the 2nd half, and Adams looked like the only guy actually out there trying.... and while he didn't directly call people out, his statements are pretty damning towards the Bowles staff. I sure hope they're already starting their due dilligence to find his replacement

CotcheryFan likes this.
  2. Sure seemed like he knew EXACTLY who & what were the problems. I hope the johnsons consult w him prior to making their next move

3. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Jamal Adams for next Jets HC?

Harpua and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

<=== Jamal Adams being stalked. I threatened to make it an avatar and now seemed just a good a time as any seeing as Adams is being talked about frequently.

Original thread: http://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/taste-of-the-jets-event.90537/
    Original picture:

[​IMG]

@Big Cat: I made a different avatar first that included you because the hilariousness of it doesn't come through without the full context, but it made The Creeper too small and you couldn't make him out. Just so you know, not dissing you. That thread was a blast. Back on topic, yeah, Adams is definitely talking out of both sides of his mouth. It's kind of like when someone says, "Your nose is so big! Just kidding!" When you know they're not kidding. No question he is giving it his all on the field, I'll gladly give him that, I just wish he wouldn't yap so much. It's just not a personal favorite thing of mine when players do that, no matter how much - or conversely how little - truth there is to any given situation. I love the guy, though, don't misconstrue.