Our lower round selections

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by K'OB, Apr 29, 2018.

1. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

I was just trawling the official Jets site and they have all the phone calls up saying we are about to select you and it seems every single one of them was in with the Jets in the last week.

Also evident was the lack of surprise at the selections, with Todd Bowle's telling Nickerson "we meet again, I had a feeling you'd be coming back"

Even Trenton Cannon a seemingly out of the blue selection was given somewhat of a nod to being taken by us at some point in the draft.

I am not one for starting threads but was unsure where to even mention this in but it was just a post to sort of counter the view that people think Mac goes about the draft in a haphazard fashion or making it up as he goes along, but it seems they must genuinely like and seek out these selections from the off.

Unless of course they promise all kinds of things to these guys pre-draft.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/videos/v...ickerson/641ff7bd-6d6a-4654-b396-d49f19b50733

Brook! likes this.
  2. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

Maybe we have it all wrong. Perhaps we should be giving Todd Bowles credit for his photographic memory of late round cornerbacks and punt returners.

Catfish Billy and James Hasty like this.
  3. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Pretty interesting point K'OB. Thanks for posting it.