New Buffalo Bills HC - Rex Ryan (per Schefter)

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by scott dierking II, Jan 11, 2015.

1. RichardCaster

RichardCaster Active Member

2. RichardCaster

This guy is a genius

3. Vanbiesbrouck

Vanbiesbrouck Active Member

Does this mean we have more silly Bills fans posting on our board to complain, or fewer because they are busy hiding in shame?

So conflicted...

I wanted Rex to get another job, but didn't want him in the AFC East. NFC south at Atlanta was fine. He could finally have a franchise QB, a defense he could improve, and we'd never have to see him (for the most part). In the AFC East, we have to see him twice a year, we'll have stupid articles from awful local reporters about "Rex coming home"etc. every year, and the last thing I wanted was to face a Bills defense that was even better next year, twice a year.

Ugh. Go to Atlanta, Rex. Way more fun in the sun!

4. 74

74 Well-Known Member

You're a fag

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  5. LiterateStylish

LiterateStylish Active Member

Wow.

That is the best description of Doug Marrone I have ever read.

Sounds like the Bills will have continuity after all.

Anyhoo - like it or not, the Bills will be in every single game because their defense is just nasty. They'll be a dangerous team in 2015.

6. LiterateStylish

The Bills were below the Jets in multiple offensive categories in 2014 and 2013.

7. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

I'm not that worried. I'm sure Dan Quinn knows how to shut down the Wildcat.

8. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

That's what you think. I'll take 4th and Marrone over 3rd and long under Rex. It will exasperate you.

9. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

Lol. Time will tell. I just have this feeling Rex is going to turn Buffalo around. Then you all will say the same thing SAME OLD JETS

10. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

As for Greg Roman improving their offense. Ask people in the Bay Area about that. I was there a month ago. Even on KNBR on the 49ers pre-game show the 9er broadcasters were ripping him. The Jets are on their way up, baby! So happy to get rid of Rex and ecstatic he's going to an AFC East team. And a team that killed us twice last year. Upgrade for us!

11. LiterateStylish

Don't bother with him.

12. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

Well, put Brady on the Jets with Ivory running the ball and playing with a top rated defense then put Sanchez/Geno on the Pats for 6 years. I'll bet your house Rex and Tom Brady top Belicheck and Geno Smith every time. 10 out of 10.

13. GreenWhiteandGold

GreenWhiteandGold Well-Known Member

Anyone else feel we are a certainty to face buffalo in ny the first game of the season just like they had us face the bucs when revis went there?

14. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Seth wants to hang out with Sammy some more , so Rex is going to Buffalo.

15. RichardCaster

Hate the way he is always sucking up to everything Clemson for his scrub son who wouldn't even be on team if it wasn't for who his dad is

TNJet likes this.
  16. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

I love it!!!! Always liked Rex as person. I don't know much about this Greg Roman guy, but he certainly can't be any worse then the combo of Marrone and Hacketts crayon clown offense. But San Frans passing offense has not ranked better then 29th the past 4 years. He's apparently keeping Schwartz as DC too. All hail Rex!! Hopefully this brings a Bills/Jets monday night game next year.

17. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

Schwartz did a great job without Rex.

Rex will want to run his own defense.

No way Schwartz will stick around to be Rex's monkey boy.

Schwartz will leave and could even end up with the Jets for all we know.

BuffaloPhysco likes this.
  18. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

It does seem like an odd marriage. Two big personalities, two contrasting styles on the unit they feel most passionate about. Rex is extremely loyal so I could see him trying to make it work through it all but Schwartz isn't so I could see rifts from the get go.

All it takes is some team this february to request an interview for assistant HC/ defensive coordinator (a quasi-step up) and the Bills will be in the tough position where they will have to grant permission for the interview and Schwartz will run to that opportunity.

Plus if they take Dennis Thurman where do they put him? You think he really wants to work as secondary coach, technically under Schwartz, but always having Rex's ear as his career long butt buddy? That would be a strange dynamic.. especially the first time they get burned for a big play and have disagreements on how to adjust the defense in-game.

19. BuffaloBills06

BuffaloBills06 Active Member

We pick at #19........what QB were we gonna get anyways? You know what you have to give up to get from #19 to #1 or #2? We'd have to give up our whole draft.

20. Steelersrule

Steelersrule Member

Wow...........very emotional thread with many of you running with scissors............