My new outlook today....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Snappy, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Snappy

Snappy New Member

I think I am just about as sick as everyone else here about the Jets tailspin down the stretch here. However, the goal at the beginning of the season was for the Jets to get into the playoffs. If the Pats lose at 1 on Sunday (I really do like Buffalo's chances - they are playing better, and the Pats are due for a bad game, plus all of those defensive injuries are bound to catch up with the Pats at some point), then the Jets will be in a spot to win the Division. Who cares how they got there? I doubt Denver fans will care on Sunday night, if they beat SD, how they ended up getting into the playoffs.

Point is, let's just root like heck for Buffalo (and if needed Jax) and then hope our Jets can turn things around against the Fish. I am holding out hope here until they are officially eliminated.

2. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

NYJetsMetsCTHuskies Active Member

Agreed. Root like hell for the Bills, Jags, and Jets. Do we know if the Bills Pats game will be on TV?

3. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

According to WCBSTV, it is on at 1PM.

4. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Yes Direct TV Sunday tix at least

5. jfhjr71

jfhjr71 New Member

Doesn't it seem like a lifetime ago, when we were all so pumped watching the video of the Jets come into the locker room after the New England win...Where did that fire and excitement go???

6. sect105

sect105 New Member

I honestly think, that everyone in the world was playing up the NE and TEN game. After those two wins the players took a big sigh of relief and thought that if they just showed up against "bad" teams they could win. Seems funny how we started dropping balls, getting more and more penalties and playing not to lose.

Instead of keeping the steam going, they took a step back and at 8-3, just tried to weather the rest of the season. When that happens, small things snowball into what we have now, and usually you never get back.

7. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

playoffs aside, we will actually play better sunday agains miami as the 'dogs'. we never seem to beat teams we're 'supposed' to trounce, but seem to play much more inspired against teams we don't have a chance of beating.

8. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

vegas has us as the favorite.

9. TheFakeSpike

TheFakeSpike New Member

you guys are even more delusional than the Bills fans, the bills have lost 10 straight to the Pats, Bellicheat OWNS them. is one of two things for the jets fans:

watch Chad celebrate an AFC East title on your home stadium or help the classles scumbag Belicheck go to the playoffs

http://www1.whdh.com/images/news_articles/389x205/070119_Bill_Belichick.jpg

10. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

We're delusional for rooting for the Bills to win? What did you have a bowl of stupid for breakfast?

11. semperfigreen

semperfigreen Well-Known Member

I will gladly watch us powerdrive Penny into the turf, knocking him out of the game and sending you guys home...even if that sends belly to the playoffs......Just remember one thing....WE OWN YOU

12. TheFakeSpike

TheFakeSpike New Member

that's about to end. all the jets fans that were hating on Chad are about to find out that Karma is a real nasty bitch when she wants to be.

13. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

Hate to say it, but karma has been woorking overtime in Penny's favor. What makes you think it will stop now? I think Penny and company will disgrace us to the nth degree on Sunday and to make matters worse I could even see NE losing (but I doubt it) just to get the maximum agony invoked on us.

14. Kaiser

Kaiser Member

As dissapointed as I am now. I think I'm going to jump out a window if the Pats lose and the Jets don't capitalize at 4:15. I can't even think about that.

15. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

My outlook today: Preparing myself for a typical Same Ol Jets moment.

Pats and Ravens lose, and the Jets go out Sunday and stink up the joint.

16. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

You just never know what happens, that's why they play the games. Especially in divisional games. We could end up hosting a playoff game still.

17. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Rooting against the Pats is always easy. I live for the look on Belichick's face when he loses.

18. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

and you get to see that about 4 times a yr. on avg.

19. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Atleast we'll rid of this coaching staff and I guarantee it. If it doesn't happen, i'll just root for the Cowboys...only.

20. Wolfe Tone

Wolfe Tone New Member

anyways, I see you stats are wrong, you must be the Fins version of Champ, I get it