Michael Bennett indicted

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by TonyFtLaud, Mar 23, 2018.

1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

why do you give a shit? because hes a "bad guy" is it because you dont want him representing "your team"

can he play? if the answer is yes, then the reaction should be good go play. let the legal system deal with legal stuff. you dont like the way it works, then go change it. this whole i want good guys to represent

i will reply the same way every time i see someone freak out about what a guy did on his own time. you dont like my replies then stop wanting to get rid of guys for stuff they do outside of football.

i do it and say it consistently because i used to be the same way. i used to be one of those guys who wanted others to live up to my standards of right and wrong. i didnt want guys who didnt live up to those standards representing "my team".

then i grew up and realized its not for me to decide who is good or bad and that just about all of us have done some shitty stuff in our lives. and that i am far more disgusted by folks who cheat on their husbands and wives than the ones who go out and get fucked up or beat up some asshole at a bar.

since roger goodell has been the commish the nfl has decided that they werent going to just allow the criminal justice system deal with players off the field issues, they needed to make sure they policed them too. they did this because of the outcry by fans, their bread and butter fans, middle aged white guys, you know the guys that spend shit tons of money on the nfl. and them wanting to show those fans that they could control these players and make them act like the fans wanted.

and its infuriating that they do it. ill keep saying it, i dont give a damn how these guys conduct their lives, thats not my problem to deal with, thats something their families and friends need to work with them on. as long as they are available to play and dont create problems on the field or in the locker room they can go blow lines off strippers asses all day long. its none of my business nor is it any of roger goodells business.

so please understand when there are fans outraged and calling for guys to get fired for some shit they did outside of their job i am going to continue to say it has nothing to do with them being a part of the jets. i dont care if he knocked over some old lady who probably had no business there in the first place, the justice system will deal with that. and they should be the only ones who deal with that. i dont care if he is an asshole. if he shows up, is a good team mate and does his job i am happy. he can go home and kick his dog every damn night for all i care.

2. Martin&theJETS

Martin&theJETS Well-Known Member

Fuck both of the Bennett brothers. Just big bumbling idiots.