Josh McCown ruined this season

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by soh_vet, Nov 3, 2017.

1. soh_vet

soh_vet Well-Known Member

The tanking tards have got to stop watching the season. Let the rest of us enjoy the team we root for win or lose.

You idiots act like drafting a qb in the top 5 is an automatic Franchise. And that it's an auto W in a super bowl. Face it, even if we draft a qb, A.) Half of you won't be happy with the pick. B.) Too many of you think it equates to super bowl success.

Of the recent top 1st round QBs in the last five years, how many have won a super bowl? I'll save you time... ZERO! (Flacco did it in 2012, 4yrs after being drafted at #18!).

Take your emo sorry asses to the cowboys board.

While im ranting, is Bowles running down the refs calling Timeouts? I dont see it. Is it Josh? Morton? But but thats on coaching... Then hold every other coach, including the ones you want to replace him with the same regard.

Is Bowles calling the offense? Or is it Morton. I see fucktards blame Bowles for every time the offense fizzles and praise Morton when it clicks. Well, which is it you hacks?

Todd for 2020!
    Build a firewall with the "Fire Bowles" flyover money. Keep the tankers out!

Some fans are the lowest of the low.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I hate Tapatalk

2. JethroTull

JethroTull 2018 Least Knowledgeable Poster

This is essentially a repeat of 2013 and 2015. It will come crashing down the following year because we have guys playing over their heads.

Josh McCown is giving us competent QB play-Free Agent and 38
    DeMario Davis is playing like Ray Lewis-Free Agent
    Morris Claiborne has been a shutdown corner-Free Agent
    Mo Wilk has been a beast the past 3 weeks-Cap Casuality

It does look like the Jets have some future pieces in Anderson, Lee, Adams, and Maye. OL? Not so sure about that unit as I give McCown a ton of credit for setting the protection.

Overall this team still has a long way to go to compete, and still has no future at the QB position.

Jets69 likes this.