Josh Gordon fails another drug test

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by BigSnacks54, Jan 25, 2015.

1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

no not so much. i happen to think your statements are partially correct, but you sound like a douche when you make them. but the bottom line is you have to be a real piece of shit as a woman to lose your kids.

2. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

Sorry but you're the ahole for attacking a guy who wants fathers to get a better deal.

fansince90 likes this.
  3. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

The guy that attacked me for working to make sure kids get the support they deserve, not at all worried about people that might back him. I've seen too many cases of bitter fathers that would screw their kids over because they didn't want to give their ex money.

I'll repeat though, since he attacked me for numerous things, I worked for Child Support, not Child Custody, not Child Visitation. As I explained we work through guidelines to determine support based upon the parties income. If anyone took a look at those guidelines they would see they are fair but of course there has to be someone to attack and I took years of abuse from assholes on both sides because they thought they were paying too much or weren't receiving enough. I'm not going to take bashing from a douche, that has no clue who does what within the whole divorce/custody/visitation/support matrix, for something my job had nothing at all to do with.

IDFjet likes this.
  4. The Waterboy

Definitely not going to stick up for my ex because she was a super bitch c*** but sometimes the $25K you spend on an attorney against her lower rung attorney, especially when I just sold a business for a good chunk of $$ and she is not working, that can do the trick.
    I realize there are many ways the "system" can work against fathers but Child Support does not, we use state mandated guidelines that only reference custodial and noncustodial parents, not mother and father.
    If that dipshit fansince90 wouldn't have started out attacking me, I am a big resource for people needing help in this type situation. He chose the wrong path though.

#104 The Waterboy, Sep 25, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  5. fansince90

fansince90 Well-Known Member

You sound like a really good mom. I see why your wife left you. But you sensitive types that tried women and realized they were not for you will never realize how the courts are unjust to MEN everyday. You didnt type anything i did not know already, there are hundreds of case studies that support my claims, but since you are a superwoman you will never view those cases through the yes of a MAN.

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  6. fansince90

fansince90 Well-Known Member

and again...youre proud that you took that woman's babies??? and im a douche? That woman carried hose children for months and bore those babies in pain and agony but because you are heartless and spiteful you think its ok to use your money to take those children away from her. She was a "B" but you married her! if you had children with a "B" then what are your children? and what are you? Youre a rich prick that took a womans children to keep from paying her child support, and youre proud of it!

7. The Waterboy

Sensitive type? Sad that it took you days to come up with that reply because if that is your best you can just give up.

I didn't type anything that you didn't already know? You mean except the fact that you have no fucking clue that The Department of Revenue/Child Support has nothing to do with the vast majority of issues that you were thinking? Give it up, you don't have a clue.

8. The Waterboy

Wait, make up your mind, are you for fathers rights or not? You are a moron.

I'll just leave the above sitting by itself to highlight how moronic you are. And calling me rich is hilarious, I built myself up from nothing before I started my own business and I was far from rich, just had some money and used it for a good attorney, unlike you who either thought he could handle it on his own or got a five and dime attorney. Either way you failed.

And you bring up my ex being a bitch, was yours still a saint when you separated? Am I the first to marry a woman and find out later she is a bitch? I bet a good 30-40% of this board lived with or married a bitch they later separated from so that was another failed point on your end.

9. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

with all due respect aren't you case in point why the system is wacked?? You had to spend $25K just to get a fair deal....aka an attorney who best knew how to game the system.

you can mock other men for being spiteful or spending their money on "five and dime" attorneys but the fact of the matter is women are doing the exact same thing and winning. So if you have to spend $25K just to get a fair deal, perhaps you shouldn't mock other men or say the system is fair as thats kinda proof that it is not

alleycat9 and nyjetsmets89 like this.
  10. The Waterboy

Not sure why I have to keep pointing this out but he started bashing me without provocation for my job at Child Support. Child Support has nothing to do with the issues he brought up such as visitation. I clearly stated in the post you quoted, "I realize there are many ways the "system" can work against fathers but Child Support does not,". Next time he might want to have a little more information before he attacks someone and not to gain more enemies on the subject, everyone that posts to backs him may want to actually read the posts.

11. The Waterboy

To clarify, fansince90 attacked me for working for Child Support. An agency that works to get support for children, support that they both need and deserve. Child Support has nothing at all to do with visitation, time spent with a non custodial parent is factored into the equation for support but is something that is litigated before support guidelines are run.
    Fansince90 called Child Support an unjust system without knowing at all what the agency that handles child support does. He claimed that we give women an unfair advantage when all Child Support does is look at the numbers. Not sure how it would be possible to give an unfair advantage when we would run the guidelines for support based upon custodial and non-custodial parent, not mother and father, the guidelines don't look at gender, only who has the children, what percentage of time they have the children, the income of both parties and a few other items such as who is paying for the child's healthcare.
    The time each party has the children, who pays the healthcare and how much each party makes are in no way determined by Child Support. Anyone that blames Child Support for them not getting enough visitation is blaming the wrong party.

This thread has gotten way off topic so if you want to bash me some more just start a new thread for it.

Edit: After support is set, in some cases, Child Support agencies will handle the collection of support, such as for those custodial parents getting state or federal aid.

#111 The Waterboy, Sep 26, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  12. NYJ79

NYJ79 Well-Known Member

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17671480/josh-gordon-cleveland-browns-entering-rehab

#112 NYJ79, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  13. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

So he probably failed ANOTHER drug test then....wonderful.

14. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Time to drop him in fantasy?

15. The Waterboy

Unless you get points for drug tests failed I would say so.

NYJalltheway and mute like this.
  16. phubbadaman

phubbadaman Well-Known Member

I find it so funny how a guy who hasn't played in 3 years was a hot commodity in fantasy football. He had one good year where he was unstoppable for 4 games. I'm no fantasy god, but he was a wasted pick even if he came back this year.

17. NotSatoshiNakamoto

The guy led the league in receiving yards in 2013 while missing 2 games and looked like a beast before all hell broke loose. That was with Jason Campbell, Brian Hoyer and Brandon Weeden taking turns at QB. The potential was certainly worth the risk of a later pick imo if he ever came back. He still could.

BTW, I read the Browns are cutting him (link). If Decker is out for an extended period of time I'd take a flyer on him as a FA with the miniscule chance he finally gets his shit together. Marshall and Gordon at WR would be a huge problem for opposing defenses, especially with Enuwa. Pie in the sky dreams though - he'll probably just end up bankrupt, washed up peddling for quarters on a street corner.

#117 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Oct 1, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    NYJalltheway and JetsVilma28 like this.
  18. phubbadaman

phubbadaman Well-Known Member

2013 is a lifetime ago. The guy is done with football as he is going to get his life together. He'll never play another snap.

19. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Sure it is. He looked good in preseason. If he can figure out how to get his shit together, as unlikely as that is, I think he'll still be good on the field.