Jets Shopping Forte & Marcus Williams

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by boozer32, Aug 30, 2017.

1. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

i guess that's where we disagree.
    From just the eye test, I think Williams is clearly a better option than Roberts.
    I'm not sure what you've seen to suggest Roberts is better.

McDougle i thought looked better than both this pre-season.
    If we held onto McDougle, I wouldn't be as concerned moving Williams. But now we are extremely thin at depth.

2. grkmanga31

grkmanga31 Well-Known Member

Don't disagree. This year is going to be very very hard to watch. Just hope it pans out and leads us to finding a franchise QB

3. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

I hope so.

Watching Hackenberg struggle against guys that won't be in the league next week is very hard to watch. No field vision, doesn't feel pressure (even when it's in his face), has as much emotion as Todd Bowles. Not good signs.

4. onefanjet

onefanjet Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Mac seems destined to get rid of anyone with anything resembling talent...I get needing to get younger it's important but he's getting rid of guys with no sure fire replacements.We went from having the best WR core in the last 10 years to the worst in one offseason especially now that Enunwa is out for the year.

boozer32 likes this.
  6. Beki

Beki Active Member

I think (at the moment), Claiborne-Skrine-Burris a lock at CB (we would save 6M with cutting Skrine as post-June cut, but we can eat his money this season), Roberts will be CB4 and Williams as CB5. However, the question is whether we should pay 2.1M for a CB5? I think no and give the chance to Clark or Jones.
    I wouldn't also be surprised if we cut Forte too even if it won't free up any cap space.

All Gas No Shake likes this.
  7. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

And people don't think we are in full tank mode. Some are eve picking the Jets to win 5-7 games this year. That is hilarious. I'm taking the points against the Jets and the over because they with all their defensive drafting won't stop anyone this year. Theoffense will be written about for decades as the worst to ever lace them up.

8. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Haven't seen one of them in ages down here

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

9. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

10. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

where the hell do you live :eek:

11. zace

zace Well-Known Member

South Jersey but i thought they pulled them back off the market, Ylya know with the convoluted history of candy bars lmao

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

12. grkmanga31

grkmanga31 Well-Known Member

He has moments of brilliance and then follows it up with a bunch of 3 and outs. Still isn't as accurate as he needs to be, still doesn't sense pressure well. Had high hopes for him but I think its pretty safe to say, bad o line or not, he just isn't ready to be a starter just yet. With the Jets, he may never be ready. Jets aren't going to wait for him to develop if they get a top pick in 2018. They'll be picking QB

13. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

I have no idea, I am from England and Mars bars are still as popular as ever over here.

I do know that Kraft took over the nation's favourite chocolate (cadbury's) and fucking ruined it, it tastes like cheap crap now, so as well as ruining my life once they are at it again with wrecking our fucking chocolate, dirty cheating patriot bastards.