Jermaine Kearse Is A New York Jet

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jay Bizniss, Sep 1, 2017.

1. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Jets fuming over GM Mike Maccagnan's decision to trade Sheldon Richardson to Seahawks
    By Manish Vagina

I'm not linking, he doesn't deserve the clicks.

2. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

If the Jets players are truly fuming over this, then fuck them all. They deserve to 0-16 for their careers if they're that stupid.

3. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I like Tom Brady a lot more than Manish. And I hate Tom Brady.

4. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

A second round pick is a lot higher than I thought we'd get for a guy that's one blunt away from a ten game suspension.

I feel bad for Jermaine Kearse in this deal. He's great in the playoffs. Both teams won in this trade. Kearse goes from a SB contender to the worst roster in the NFL. He's a hometown-ish guy too coming from the U of Washington.

At least he can maybe propel this into a contract. Somebodies gotta catch balls on this god awful team.

101GangGreen101 and NYJalltheway like this.
  5. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Sheldon was that schmucks buddy. Now he's all butt hurt. What a fucking abomination he is, good God

I don't want to fuck him up. I just wanna hit him in the face with a snowball, or an egg

NCJetsfan likes this.
  6. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

he tweeted "dumb move" as soon as it happened.
    its easy to see why manish is upset, he just lost his quote machine. he was a petulant little child when petite left also. fuck him, now he has to do some real reporting.

7. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

We should sign Manish to return punts.

8. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

1) I think Wilkerson takes plays off. I question his effort on a play-in/play-out basis. Meanwhile, I have never questioned Richardson's effort or motor. I think he consistently brings it.

2) I tend to "notice" Richardson more when I watch the Jets play. He just feels more disruptive to me, generally speaking.

3) I REALLY hated how Wilkerson played last year. I know what the excuse is - I just don't entirely buy it.

Either way, the trade makes sense for the Jets since they obviously weren't going to resign Richardson anyway. Getting a starter and a second round draft pick for a guy on his walk year, who has had known off the field/locker-room issues in the past, is pretty much as good as it gets.

The Dark Knight likes this.
  9. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Richardson was healthy, and virtually invisible on the field last year. I didn't see any motor.
    And it wasn't all due to the OLB role, he played the majority of his snaps on DL.

Then throw in the locker room drama, suspensions, bad decisions, and desire to be highest paid DL without earning it.........not a player you can trust. I agree with you on the trade making sense.

I think Wilk is the better player, but he does need a rebound year to justify his contract.

10. CONN-JET.2.0.3.

CONN-JET.2.0.3. Active Member

It's been since last season he was on the trading block . Finding hard to believe the players would be "fuming" after knowing all this time

NCJetsfan likes this.
  11. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Okay, thanks. That makes more sense. You just meant on the field production. I think when you factor in Sheldon's off the field stuff and Mo being an overall class act, that gives him the edge. I feel bad though, because Sheldon clearly has potential to be a monster, but I don't think he cares. He does have a motor like you say, but I don't see him always use it. In fact, he has stood out more this preseason than he did the entire 2016. In a contract year. He is a me-first guy like Revis, so I am fine seeing him go. He will be great this year though. He has millions and millions riding on it. I expect him to produce.

12. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

Players are mad that they didn't get traded instead.

13. Jetsandcanes

Jetsandcanes Active Member

Kerley just cut. Pick him up. Him, Robby Anderson and Kearse would be a nice midget trio

14. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

Outside of Williams, the jets defensive line was a huge disappointment last year. For me personally, Wilkerson's play was shockingly low energy. I didn't think Richardson was anywhere near as disinterested on the field, but it really doesn't matter now anyway.

Hopefully, Wilkerson bounces back. I am definitely worried about that contract and his motivation going forward, but I also think he has a lot of natural ability. We'll see.