insufferable pats fans

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by tank75, Jan 28, 2013.

1. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

so a little background on the story, im 24 years old, and after taking some time off to work i am back in school finishing my degree (graduating in may). i go to umass amherst.

now one of the requirements i need to graduate is spanish, and in this class we do a lot of groupwork. today we were finishing up the past tense and had to create a story with our groups.

our story? tom brady was the dictator of massachusetts, who conquered the new 'jersey' jets, and stole the riches from mark sanchez.

the group knew i was a jets fan (which like always from a pats fan is met with, 'oh that sucks, sorry' ... fucking douchebags), and they also knew it was school so any arguing would be to a minimum, but im sure some of you by now know at least my username enough to know that i am not one to shy away from a fight with a pats fan, so it slowly began with, 'brady looked real good these past couple post seasons...' which was answered with, 'but hes still better than mark sanchez' i respond simply with two things, number one, 'thats not a valid response to somebody questioning brady's dominance,' and two, 'what happened the last time they met in the post season?'

then a bunch of shit about 3 rings, which was easily shot down by, 'so what big games have they won since spygate?'

but if that werent enough, then they said, at least the pats won recently. which was great, cause it let me go on about how the pats were a joke before brady and will be once hes gone, how much similarity there is between nfl systems and how knowing the presnap tendencies of the different positions (they are taught the same things) would make the game easier. and then to top it off, matt cassell. remember how bad everyone thought the pats were gonna be when brady went down?

point? it was ridiculously annoying how after every point they would grin and look around at their pats fan buddies like, 'right? come on psh'

or how they would randomly bring up the jets or even continue talking shit like its their right as a pats fan to talk shit about the jets, even though im sitting right there. its school, not a bar, and if it were a bar, antagonizing someone like that wouldnt turn out in just some words exchanged. im so glad i shut them all up, cause it would have annoyed me the rest of the day, now its just amusing.

do jets fans do this sort of dumbass shit? nobody that i know ever has.

#1 tank75, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  2. The Great American

The Great American Well-Known Member

How do you say "presnap tendencies" in Spanish?

3. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

"Los tendencios de presnapo." You're welcome.

You should've gone to school somewhere else. I can't imagine being surround by Massholes every day. Out here in Idaho, they're pretty easy to ignore. They have good reason to talk shit. We do not, and have to cling to these tiny shards of truth to keep them from completely humiliating us. It's really sad.

4. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

Jets fans do plenty of their own dumbass shit, in their own unique and special way.

5. silent scream

silent scream Well-Known Member

Why do you have an assignment to write faggoty fanboy stories in a college class, spanish or otherwise?

6. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

the faggoty fanboy part was the rest of the groups call, it was supposed to be about something from history so we could practice forming sentences, which is what got me pissed in the first place haha

now i have one class left today and its a snow storm. this wouldnt be a big deal, except that i live 4 miles away and have been walking to and from campus everyday. first snow of the semester thats on a school day. wish me luck?

7. silent scream

silent scream Well-Known Member

Heh when your kids are in college you will now be able to remind them how hard it was in your day. Walking to and from in the snow and such.

8. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

talking shit is all well and good when the occasion arises, however just bringing it up out of the blue, and then continuing is just ridiculous. when it gets to the point where you are trying to embarrass the person you are arguing with and trying to get everyone in the group to laugh with you, thats just rude. like i said, if it were a bar, things could have ended differently, shit ive seen brawls break out over somebody not knowing where larry bird was from up here...

9. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

or gas prices could still be shit and it will be a story of solidarity haha

10. tubby

tubby Active Member

I graduated from UMass last May. Being up there when the Jets beat the Pats in the playoffs was fucking awesome. Especially after all the shit I go after the 45-3 game

11. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

haha i went to that game in foxboro with my friends from school... somehow i knew they were gonna win. i sat there silently on the way to the stadium, and took it in good humor during the tailgate. by gametime, i was trashed, and screaming louder than the entire section i was in. i started so many jets chants, got so many beers and hot dogs thrown at me. eventually somebody tried to fight me, right in front of a security guard, so i got to watch the 4th quarter from in front of the security line, while the guards tried to assure me that i would be safe getting to my car. best moment as a jet fan was circling the interior of gilette with jet wings screaming/laughing at everyone i passed. outside the stadium, the jets chants were amazing

the car ride home was pure silence except for me every once in a while goin 'prrreeetttyyy good game' like larry david haha