Incognito retiring

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by statjeff22, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Jay Bizniss

Jay Bizniss Well-Known Member

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Holy Crap, hahaha, what the F?! Is this really true?! I'm not poking fun at mental health or the mentally ill (and I never will), but Incognito is a dumbell (meaning a stupid person) so if the dumbbell fits . . . Browning called it earlier in the thread that Incognito was going to commit a violent act and blame CTE. The latter part hasn't happened yet, but it's coming. Sometimes people are better than Miss Cleo.

#42 jetophile, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
  3. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Yeah, this should help with his chances at getting a job with another team.

The last line of the story is a little disturbing, as I think that the phrase "partying with several people and buying shots of patrons" is equally likely with this guy to have actually been "buying shots for patrons" and "taking shots at patrons".

4. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Maybe it was supposed to be "buying shots of Patron." That sounds more like it.

5. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

sounds like the author of the article had too many Don Julios

6. Since1969

Since1969 Active Member

Wow, this has gotten weird. Here's what a local paper says happened when the police encountered Incognito at the gym:

"(Office) Brown said that when he approached Incognito, he said he was under contract for the National Security Agency, a top U.S. spy agency, and that another patron was wearing headphones nearby. "I'm running NSA class level 3 documents through my phone," Incognito told Brown, saying he couldn't have anyone with Bluetooth capability near him. Brown said that when he asked Incognito why the government would be watching him, he replied that Brown didn't have a high enough security clearance to discuss it with him. He said Incognito's hands were shaking and he would suddenly jump and move without warning. Incognito told the officers he was taking a dietary supplement and denied throwing objects at people.Brown said that when he told Incognito he was worried he was going to hurt himself or others, Incognito yelled at a woman in the pool to call the FBI."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/fl-sp-richie-incognito-government-tracking-05242018-story.html

Here's a link that contains the police report:

https://deadspin.com/police-richie-incognito-was-in-altered-paranoid-stat-1826302570

7. jetophile

OK. It's not funny now. Maybe.

8. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

More confusing is why all these writers are using the term patron now? He was buying shots of Patron for the patrons when in walked Patron Oswalt

9. jetophile